WTF burgers?

Can someone explain to me why MOST men in US are fucking circumcised? I thought this was only Jews and Muds that did this (or a rare medical thing). I literally did not know this was a burger thing. WHY is it a thing!?

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/circumcision.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
mgmbill.org/faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Europeans abandoned God's word at the turn of the 20th century.

We abandoned God in the 60s, I'm sure there are more uncircumcised members now than in the 50s.

>WHY
Mark of the beast

>cut off baby dick regular procedure
>sell to cosmetic industry for fat paycheck to make anti-aging cream
>sell foreskin growing device to goyim 20 years later

Circumcised burger checking in. My parents are evangelical christcucks, so they basically worship the Jews

cuz chicks love it

> Some Americans are still so cucked they defend genital mutilation. Good goys lol
Thank fuck my parents didn't fall for that meme

Sheckles 6:66 "And you shall mark your goy with the cut of the penis, for he is only beast and not man and thou shalt slurp his cut foreskin for your own rejuvenation, for you are Gods chosen people and foreskins will grand you life eternal."

stems from christianity and the sort and became the norm

They got me but they didn't get my boy. We are waking up.

Catholics are often circumcised, though they are not supposed to...
fisheaters.com/circumcision.html

Because jews do what they like with americans

honestly don't see a problem with it

I am Christian though, so maybe that's why

Does it really make a fucking difference? I'm circumcised and I enjoy not having to clean out dick cheese or look at an ugly anteater dick. Fuck off with "muh kike procedure"

this.

plus my gf thinks uncircumcised cocks are gross

Do you even wash yourself? You don't have to clean anything, I just take a daily shower after workout and I'm good

she has yet to enjoy one rubbing up and down inside her walls.

Europeans were not being circumcised, the new testament says it is entirely pointless.
Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.

And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justifed by law; you have fallen from grace.

For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.

Galatians 5:1-6

No it doesnt.

How would you know what its like, your dick was mutilated

Good job your parents had you mutilated, they must have known your girlfriend that probably was not even born was going to hate unmutilated dicks, and that you would be with her for the rest of your life.

Real reason - jewish tricks.

Honestly it's because of pic related technically.

disgusting jew kys

Tfw uncut and all the cutfags made fun of me in school, oh well at least I'm not a subject of Jewish tricks and have a mutilated dick

That looks like a bag of dried foreskins. You may be on to something here

Because white puritans had psychological problems with sexuality (much like Sup Forums) which white america inherited, and so the procedure was recommended by doctors to prevent boys from the evils of masturbation.

But yeah, blame the jews.

>recommended by doctors to prevent boys from the evils of masturbation.
Does this mean prevent them from masturbating, or to prevent them from the side effects of masturbation (whatever those are)?

>Prevent them from masturbating.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

>Circumcision did not become a common medical procedure in the Anglophone world until the late 19th century.[89] At that time, British and American doctors began recommending it primarily as a deterrent to masturbation

if you're actually asking, then kill yourself newfag

if you're just shitposting, then carry on

The Jews convinced some gullible protestant hillbillys that God would love them more if they circumcise their babies just like the Jews and now millions of men are circumcised. Because Christianity has a racist spin in America it's mostly white people who are cut because most white people are protestant while bearers like me are Catholic and I have my dick intact

same here but I'm foreign so yeah
good job user

Hahahah

ITT: dumb mutilated retards aka Burgers coppin pleas.

You burgers are truly the plague of this planet. You enabled the tumor of Kyke to metastasize. You will pay for it, you degenerate dumb dogs.

We good goys.

Iirc the Kellogg cereal guy convinced doctors that nationwide circumcision was a good idea

nigs cut their kids too

America is utterly controlled by Jews. They control their media, their foreign policy, their 'culture', finance, everything. Getting your dick jew-mutilated as a goy is the ultimate sign of cuckery, Americans deserve nothing but scorn.

Before I looked into what it means, I always thought it's a diasese or some shit.

Why would any parents mutilate their children? Why would they torture their baby by cutting pieces off his penis?

Fucking primitives, savages pieces of shit. People who do this should go to prison for child abuse.

About a hundred years ago the Jews figured out that they need to blend in better so they convinced everyone else to mutilate their dicks.

It's literally code. When we completely abandon our shackles of this then it will be known to move on to the next phase of oppression and control.

It's like diamond, uncut vs cut, uncut are more cheaper.

The jews have infested them.
It's a lost cause.

thats not even objective. Most women in Europe will tell you that cut dick looks wierd.
But literally every tv show from america has some comment on cut dicks looking better or noncut looking wierd. You are brainwashed to cut your peepee

Because they're protestant too, baptist to be specific

I whole-heartedly agree with your premise but you're a leaf...I don't think you qualify for talking shit about Dumb Burgers down south, you're no better realistically...right?

people thought a long ass time ago it stopped masturbation

>The procedure is most common in the Muslim world and Israel (where it is near-universal for religious reasons), the United States, and parts of Southeast Asia and Africa.

So, basically jews, muslims, africans and the subhuman americans.

Basically, kill every circumised specimen and the world is saved.

I can't there are people that actually have a PART of their own body, their own PENIS cut off and think its ok. hahaha

>Burger education
Circumcision was never particularly widespread throughout Christian history in Europe. It only made a revival in the Anglosphere during the 1800s, and was further promoted by the Jews in the US.

>Basically, kill every circumised specimen and the world is saved.

I NEVER LOOKED AT IT THIS WAY! THIS COULD REALLY BE THE FINAL SOLUTION!

PANTS DOWN...AND YOU EITHER LIVE...OR GET KYKED.

FUCK THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!

If female circumcision is not OK by you then male circumcision shouldn't be either.

mgmbill.org/faq.html

South korea also has circumcision craze. The only country in Gooklands. It all started there when murricans came in 1950s

>mfw i can talk to literal sheeps over the internet
i fucking love technology

Christianity.

>It's a lost cause.
Circumcision is actually starting to decline here, toothpaste. Also regenerative medicine will eventually allow us to grow our foreskins back.

I dont know. Ask my dad. I didnt want it.
I didnt do it to my son either.

Can I at least have a chance for Foregen to grow my foreskin back? I'm one of the redpilled burgers that realizes that circumcision and my parents are retarded.

After the non-retarded cutlets get their foreskins back, then killing off the remaining circumcised will save the world.

The worst thing is that americans get their cocks circumcised, and instead of facing the fact that they have been mutilated as babies with conscent of their parents is so hard to swallow, that they will rather try to convince everybody how great that is.
I guess trying to explain American what its like to have a foreskin is like trying to explain a blind man what color is

thats what the nazis used to do

Yes we are better. We still suck, but we are better. America is basically Little Israel.

mark of slavery.

does that even does something in later life? If you dickhead dries up and hardens for decades, can it even turn back to normal state?

>tfw live in burgerland and get bullied for having foreskin
not much different from living in israel desu

Or trying to explain football.

Yea, I love reading good goy posts. It's hysterical to what lenght people will defend having had their dick mutilated at birth by Dr. Shekelberg. The jew-owned Hollywood propaganda that natural penises are gross is my favourite.

Wrong.

>I thought this was only Jews and Muds
US is a Christian nation, at least it was a Christian nation.

For people that restore their foreskins using the stretching method, I think the glans actually does dekeratinize, at least according to people who have done it.

circumcision is fairly common in Canada too from what I understand (most guys I've ever talked to about it claim they're circumcised)

I think you're right, that most people realize they can't really do anything about it and so they try to act like it's superior.

Personally I wish I'd never been circumcised, I mean I don't hate myself or my parents, it's just kind of disappointing. Especially when you understand that there's no real hygienic or medical reason for it in the first place. You end up with a mutilated dick that is probably at least slightly less sensitive and with virtually no upsides.

>America is basically Little Israel.

It's actually Big Israel, it's hell on earth. I really hope it collapses but since Schlomo owns the printing presses and Burgers being dumber beyond the point of possible belief...we won't see that movie anytime soon.

Because USA is a Jewish state. It's another one of their states founded on genocide of native people and land theft, basically a great israel.

I was born in 89, my parents did it to me because their parents did it. Pretty retarded. The old excuses they had for it are all debunked now.

My sister had it done to her sons in the past few years they have been born. She wouldn't hear me out when I tried to tell her she's making a huge mistake.

If there is ever a woman dumb enough to love me and my awkward circumcised dick I'll make God damn sure to make sure a knife doesn't go near his junk and when he's older explain how I saved his penis and how he needs to keep that going in the family line.

He's referring to Kellogs' obsession with puritanism and stopping masturbation.
He followed Maimonides idea that circumcision removed nerve endings, dulling the senses and reducing masturbation.

Christians: believe in same God, Jesus is the Messiah.

Muslims: believe in same God, Jesus was a prophet, Muhawkmed is their messiah.

Jews: believe in same God, Jesus was a heretic, muhawkmed was a heretic, still waiting for messiah.

All believe in circumcision.

ask a indian if he could scalp your so your dont have to wash your hair

or cut off your hands so you dont need to wash them before every meal

or pull out your theeth so you dont need to brush them twice a day

burger cut off your head, solves many problems

all are retarded, lul

Sage
Goes in every field

"HAAAAAALT, Penis Kontrolle, ja ja sehr gut Haut ist dran. Willkommen Bürger."

I know, I hate my country for having that be a thing, too. Jews implanted it in the minds of "the greatest generation" that is was "cleaner" and "prevented disease". I'm not circumcised because my parents love me, and at least the rate of non mudslimes/kikes getting their dicks mutilated is going down now with the new generation.

It's a social surgery, women here find it more attractive, when my first girlfriend found out I was circumcised she wanted to suck me off every 10 seconds.

But that didn't work for Americans dumbass.

sage is not a downvote, newfag.

This dick cheese meme is the dumbest thing ever. I'm not the most cleanly by any means but i haven't seen dick cheese since I was like 14. Enjoy your mutilated members though.

>things that didn't happen
your "girlfriend" didn't "find out" you were circumcised. it's expected.

>burger cut off your head, solves many problems

The ultimate Burger Pill, indoctrinate those cancerous faggots to chop their head for "the right to bear arms" and "watch football" and "freedom" and "eagle".

Imagine the instant results...for fucks sake, could you imagine being a fucking Burger....what a curse...dumb and servant to the Kyke...horrific.

>1 post by this ID
>another cut v uncut thread
>300+ replies
>page 1 whole time
>reason been explained a million times

step your fucking game up Sup Forums holy shit

>baby raging immigrant who hasn't lost virginity talking down to me

Cool story bro.

Circumcised burger here. Didn't have a choice, as far as I know they did it to everyone at the time. It doesn't bother me much, as I quite literally don't know what I'm missing, but there's a strange satisfaction knowing that I might have shoved my cock in an old Jew's mouth at an early age.

pssssht, or they will bring democracy to croatia like to yugoslavia and other numerous destroyed countries

>babby projecting his virginity onto others over the interwebs

step it up sempai

>All believe in circumcision.

Not Catholics and I think Orthodox, aka real Christians

>after 20 years Sup Forums burgers still dont get that we love to mock them because amerifats become so fat butthurt

every time

A Doctor circumcised pretty much everyone in the US, not some old wrinkly nose. Only serious Jews would still do this in the US.

>we love to mock them because amerifats become so fat butthurt

hahahahaha nice. keep the slide threads up lololol xD epic german brofist

I was circumsized because the decision was made before I was old enough to decide for myself.

>real Christians
Wrong, have you ever read the Old Testament?
It's very clear about circumcision.

>Catholics
>real Christians
Really dude.

Keep larping as Jews and mutilating you kids, hillbilly

It's child mutilation. And it's not 'muh healthy cut penis' you can get more infections from having a cut penis than having a normal penis all things attached.

Burgers just got infected by the kikes

i was circumcised because i'm jewish