Revealed to be playing a character

>Revealed to be playing a character

>Lost his kids

>40k a month alimony

>Laughing stock

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2012/03/14/divorcing-women-heres-where-husbands-typically-hide-assets/
youtube.com/watch?v=0xp5dgr0JYU
archive.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/07/10/divorced_dad_leaves_clues_to_his_desperation/
forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2017/02/06/can-your-ex-husband-benefit-from-the-trust-your-parents-established-for-you/#634e42da3812
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Texas

The alimony thing was already baked into the original divorce. Now with today's news of losing custody his payments will go up from 1/3 of his income (alimony alone) to 3/4 of his income (alimony + child support).

he was unveiled, thereby revealing that the real info war was in us

It's his fault for marrying a jew

Jesus fuck.
Murder/Suicide when?

so since he owns a company, wouldn't he just funnel more money into the company and live like a pauper? fuck giving that bitch SHIT

alex is real. he goes off a bit on air but he's not playing a character. a lot of lying goes on in a court, and this was his legal attempt to distance himself from the wacky water filter guy on-air. and for what it's worth, his ex refuted the claim that he was a different guy on-air. it's just lawyer bullshit.

I was willing to give Alex the benefit of the doubt, but his confrontation of the "performance artist" thing was pathetic.

He really didn't directly confront it, he just went on and on about how the globalists are trying to silence him.

> Hide income in company

forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2012/03/14/divorcing-women-heres-where-husbands-typically-hide-assets/

Divorce lawyers are wise to these tricks my friend. There is nothing new under the sun that some one has already tried, and failed.

Marriage is kill desu.

Well maybe this will finally redpill him on Jews. But I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xp5dgr0JYU

Alex jones should've been more redpilled about getting married, now he's breaking down mentally.

>He really didn't directly confront it, he just went on and on about how the globalists are trying to silence him.
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yeah but not hiding assets in the company - just literally spend it all on expenses for the company, reinvest all profits rather than taking a dividend.

live like a pauper otherwise

oh sure let's get on air and talk about how my legal team is trying to bullshit a judge. there is no way he would be allowed to "directly confront it" and say the tactic his team was taking was a lie.

So has he joined the other men in the JUST category, then? This is the list I know so far, I might be missing some.

>Brendan Fraser
>Brad Pitt
>Johnny Depp
>Shia LaBeouf
>Donald Trump
>Alex Jones

I'm predicting Elon Musk will be next.

>marry a jew
>lose your kids and eat a pew

> Robin Williams, RIP.

Then there are the millions of unnamed like this guy.

archive.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/07/10/divorced_dad_leaves_clues_to_his_desperation/

This guy seems like a gigantic faggot for some reason

Here that would be fraud against your wife

Kill me

>archive.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/07/10/divorced_dad_leaves_clues_to_his_desperation/

Goddammit. Respect for that man.

what the fuck

Yeah setting yourself ablaze on the divorce court steps is crazy.

His gruesome death might have helped passed the MA Alimony Reform Act of 2013. (even though it happened in neighboring NH)

I feel bad for his kids who have to grow up fatherless though.

>Jeff Landers
This guy is a real piece of work. Most of his articles are about making sure women fleece their ex-husbands and then he writes this:
forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2017/02/06/can-your-ex-husband-benefit-from-the-trust-your-parents-established-for-you/#634e42da3812

>40k a month alimony
wtf how much does Alex Jones make a month?

>Brad Pitt
>Johnny Depp
what happened to these two?

>Donald Trump
a fucking leaf