Hey Sup Forums, how's life in Oslo?

Hey Sup Forums, how's life in Oslo?
Had beenaccepted at UiO, thinking about to study there.
> What's you opinion about Norway in general?
> What should I expect to find there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Uqz03Fgngk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What should I expect to find there?
Niggers, muslims, paki, indians and 30% Norwegians.

>Niggers, muslims, paki, indians and 30% Norwegians.

30% as in 30% white Norwegians or the Muslims, Pakis, and Poo-In-Loos have 30% white blood in them?

30% white Norwegians.
We have no limit like Denmark where cities have to be at least 50% ethnic Danes.

>
>30% white Norwegians.
>We have no limit like Denmark where cities have to be at least 50% ethnic Danes.
We have a law like that? Cool

So I'm coming to a place filled with Poo in loo.
Nice. I don't want to go around the department with the curry flavour all over the air.
> Is integration at least good?

>Is integration at least good?
No, only in Bergen which you should've applied for instead.

fuck off paddy, fucking leprechaun fucking shit

If you like being gangraped and like arab cock, you'll have a fun time

Never been there, but since it's a capital of a western european country I'd say it's probably full of sandniggers

>What's you opinion about Norway in general?
living expenses will kill you, and alcohol prices will ensure perpetual sobriety. Generally everything is expensive as shit.
People are introverted to a point of perpetual racism aimed at everyone.
Otherwise quiet and nice.

>how's life in Oslo?
shit
>Had beenaccepted at UiO, thinking about to study there.
If you've ever had to think about money - don't.
>What's you opinion about Norway in general?
It's alright, depending on location and living.
>What should I expect to find there?
In Oslo, and specifically a university?
>muh diversity is strength
>feminism
>sandniggers and other niggers

Good luck.

oh for fuck's sake ameri...
wait

Why money is a problem?
Studying at the moment in a city in north italy, expenses seems to be quite the same about accomodations.
> 3321 Nok for a double, 4k for a single, in euro it's about 300 or 400 per month
> University totally free
How am I going to pay more than Torino, Milano or Bologna, in Italy? pls, redpill me

Nature is its only real selling point IMO.

But srsly, prices aren't manageable if you have only a normal scholarship or stipend. You really do need parents to support you, especially in Oslo.
The nigger-part is mostly exaggerated, but not if you go to the ghettos.

IF you get a student house
If you dont, you're fucked.
Food is expensive
Transport is expensive
Alcohol
Cigarettes, everything

Oslo is a fuckinh shithole mate. It's not the same country as Norway
As the matter of fact, it's not on the same planet as Norway

Its a lawless environment, a cradle for immigrants of the 3rd world who are there only because of money.

giv norway gf

>3321 Nok for a double, 4k for a single
yeah, student prices can be ok.
Keep in mind its roughly 60-80nok for ONE pint of beer though. That's almost 10 fucking euros.
Pregaming-culture is a thing.
Food is also generally 2-3 times as expensive as rest of EU.
A taxi will cost 5-10 times more than the rest of EU.

But since you're already coming here. Make sure to try snus, lab 13 is pretty good.

As a /p/ fag I might enjoy that shit

Luckly I'm not the kind of fag that spends money on cigs.
For alcohol, well... Well, Amazon.com should work over there. So I might think of surviving on that.

Snus is the most disgusting thing ever. Just WHY???!!1

Says the tobacco sniffer, and get back to work Marcin.

>Oslo

Lost to us. It has become Sweden 2.0. The rest civilized cities like Bergen and maybe Stavanger cling on for life, but the great brown threat lacks not in number.

don't listen to this faggot
he probably wears caps all the time and sweat pants in public

nicotine is degenerate, and mouth tobacco is just as bad
seeing beautiful ladies with their mouths filled with that filth is disgusting

this is life in norway summed up in 1 minute and a half

youtube.com/watch?v=8Uqz03Fgngk

Fuckeroni, I'm waiting answers olso from Gothenburg, as second choice. Is the whole north Europe so fucked?
Those habits kinda resembles Indian ones.
So that's why your country is filled, tho.

whats an ethnic dane, like a curry marrying a dane, then their son marrying a dane, I guess their son son is 'ethnic dane' right?

I think it was at least third generation.

A lot of us are pretty thoroughly BROWNED at this point. Sweden is pretty much gone and Norway is next in line.

I heard Denmark has their shit together though. Only having one direct border to Germany makes it much easier to keep the Great Brown Scourge out.

I don't know about Finland but if you have your heart set on Scandinavia:
>Denmark > Norway > Sweden

No.

Stop asking in every scandi thread.

>not the kind of a fag that spends money on cigs

You sound right like a monkey, you'll fit right in

UIO is a shit stain.

There has been a bit of talk lately about how much the migrants cost us and how they refuse jobs even if they are handed to them.

Worst Nordic capital
Worst part of Norway

stay in your own country potato nigger

>they refuse jobs even if they are handed to them.

Sounds about right.

That filename... feels.

> potato nigger
> from swissfag
dude

The file name is a joke. I was in Paris last year, it already looks like this...

Dude wtf, that's disturbing

Born and raised in Oslo. Been living here for 28 years now.

You fucked up by applying to UiO. It's the one uni you don't want to be in. Think of it as Norway's only Murrican style university where social justice and activism is rampant, and the curriculum sucks dick by Norwegian standards, and especially international standards.

In terms of our sandnigger and nigger problems, I don't think they're much worse than Italy. But Oslo is also the heroin capital of the world. So it's a shitty city.

If you want to experience the real Norway and not a multicultural cesspit, travel outside of Oslo.

>Is the whole north Europe so fucked?

Apply to ANY university that isn't in Oslo, and you'll have the time of your life.

>this
i die inside whenever i hear tourists go to oslo to see "norway"

generic shitty city full of muslims

Op, here.
Tnx, I'll consider the others first before confirm.
Problem is that your datelines are quite shitty.

Stay in Italy, Giuseppe. Norway already has far more than enough brown people.

bless you girl.

Don't most smart Norwegians apply to British schools because they know English and it's much better than the Norwegian schools?

I can recommend Bergen. A city with actual history, nature close and nice university.

Too bad the natives are stuck up prudes who takes the question of ancestry and local soccer team to almost german autism levels.

Dont go. This place is a cold shithole.

Oslo is filled with niggers and mudslimes.

Norwegian women are ugly, fat, hardened feminist dwarfs. They drink heavily and cry rape if you look at them the wrong way.

Not a good place to be. Would leave if I could.

Heard of Bergen,
There was any intresting programme, user. What I want to do is pretty difficoult to find...

What's Ă…lesund like? My GF is Swedish and we have been talking about spending some time there and maybe moving permanently.

Well, it's basically the homeland of the norwegian jew, the moring. Expect to be fleeced.

The city is nice though.

>Og to UiO
AHAHAHAHA, have fun with the hipsters and feminists. Me and some friends visited their studentbar once, and to say it simple.. they don't like people going to private collages

newly-found respect for Danes

DON'T go to Oslo. It's like a containment city for SJWism, niggers & crime.
Go Northern Norway or stay the fuck out.

Very nice town, but most shops are relocation to "moa", where all the huge generic malls are.

Thanks.

Oslofag here.

Don't listen to these timid faggots, they exaggerating.

70% of Oslo's population are ethnically Norwegian according to the census. Still, the city has a large immigrant population with many Norwegians born to immigrant parents. Of the 648,000 people in Oslo, 190,000 were born to immigrants or immigrants themselves, or nearly 30% of the population.

>Saying its 70-30 in shitskins favour.
Lies.

None of my friends are SJW's, it's extremly safe in comparison to other large cities in the world. For now at least.

You can easily find a crew fitting for you.

Bring money, or get a job. You'll mangae.