>people on this board still fall for the marriage meme

archive.is/h9wLh

>pay wife 40k a month after divorce
>give her entire house too
>she comes back for the kids after divorce
>courts take her side

Why get married in the USA at this point honestly? This shit is fucking ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

maselliwarren.com/2014/05/29/religions-most-likely-to-get-divorced/
mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html
jackrobinson.com/how-to-calculate-child-support-in-texas/
tccsearch.org/RealEstate/SearchEntry.aspx?e=newSession
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/skip-child-support-go-to-jail-lose-job-repeat.html
vice.com/en_us/article/why-indias-mens-rights-movement-is-thriving
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/8510431.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

f

>be an insane snake oil salesman
>have your kids in the room watching you rant about globalists and niggers on a daily basis
>try to say you were pretending to be retarded at the last minute
>blown the fuck out regardless

JUST

He married a joo

/thread

Trump was also a victim of this.The jews are going to pay hard once this issue actually comes to light and we start making legislation against this.

The divorce menace has no religion. All religious groups are getting fucked across the board.

maselliwarren.com/2014/05/29/religions-most-likely-to-get-divorced/

At least that is the case in North America.

>Scream and Rip you shirt off on TV all the time
>Expect Courts to think you're fit as a father
Not surprised a board full of autists has no idea how to take care of kids let alone themselves.

>cite the marriage of one unstable celebrity
>draw generalisations across the entire society
>why get married! Look what happens!
Fucking incel cuck.
Bet you believe in the 50% divorce rate meme too, don't you.

Sure and daddyof5 can keep his children even when there are literally hours of video where both parents abusing the children while there is no connection between aj's online presence and how he actually goes along with his kids.

You just need to get a bitch who raised right and considers herself property. My wife couldn't leave me any more than my car could.

Where does it say the amount of money he has to pay her?

Is this guy a celebrity too?

mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html

Loses half his shitty $36,000/yr income for life.

>2018
>not MGTOW
Tradcucks will defend it until they die. They don't respond

They probably run the numbers on that later. With primary custody she just has to go to a local State office and fill out the Child Support form.

this is actually a good thing. he wont be afraid to name the jew anymore since he has nothing to lose. remember the days before he called them globalists 24/7 he called them a jewish mafia.

was a victim?
seems like he's getting leveraged pretty hard by feminists now through his wife.

>more anecdotal evidence
I'm not sure why you're so concerned anyway, it's not like any decent would want to marry you anyway. They'd be repulsed by your negativity and weakness long before the possibility of marriage arose.

Why didn't he prenup though

So OP and everyone else I see posting Alex threads, all fucking 20 of them in the catalog, judt pulled that number out of their asses?

prenups aren't bulletproof anymore and in some cases have been completely thrown out to favor the woman.

There you go, that's a good boy, that's a good boy.

Holy shit, he's about to go full world destroyer, brace yourselves, the old alex is gone, enter the Alex Destroyer of Worlds

he did
it means nothing

Going in with a prenup you've failed already and established you don't believe in yourself or your partner. You may as well not marry in the first place.

Just convert to islam thus she cant divorse you anymore literally safest way lf marriage

Because like every other man who got married ever he never thought his perfect unicorn could betray him. It's in the blood of the western women to siphon your livelihood and money out of you

> Code Purple shaming tactic.
Don't be so predictable lady.

You're projecting too much, Pajeet

Jesus Christ

Going in with a prenup means the exact opposite. It means that both parties agree that their relationship is about their love for each other and is not guided by material wants.

It's not shaming when it's true.
Women will sense your weakness and get the fuck out of the burning ship.
Most basic thing women want is a feeling of safety. And you'll never be able to provide that with your mindset.

Yep, even the most iron clad prenups from the most jewy jew lawyers have been competley throw out by feminazi bitch judges. Also hoes don't like prenups, try and get a bitch to sign something that says she won't get shit if you breakup. Harder than you think

Prenups essentially go out the window the moment you have children.

>Bitches
>Riches

You can only pick ONE.

>Going in with a prenup means the exact opposite. It means that both parties agree that their relationship is about their love for each other and is not guided by material wants.
It establishes the exact opposite, that love and affection towards your partner is surmounted by the fear you have about it not working out. No decent woman would agree to a prenup, it's pure disrespect.

Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp ... such weak men.

Too bad Alex Jones wasn't more manly.

Any ways we are talking about laws. You are talking about "alpha" bs. Until laws change, Marriage is a fools errand regardless of how alpha a moron thinks he is.

Using celebrities as a means to draw generalizations is simply retarded.
And it's possible to draw an equal amount from successes. Pierce Brosnan, hugh jackman, etc. Marriage is not something that happens in a vacuum, it rests on the two people involved and the strength of their bond and mutual understanding of each other. You have no self belief. An extremely unattractive trait in men.

No they are quoting the original divorce degree where he agreed to pay alimony. Today's decision will affect new CS payments, nothing to do with that old alimony amount which still stands.

And I'm not talking about alpha bs or anything of the sort.

Oh, they saw that document? How's that work, divorce papers can't be public, right? I'm honestly asking. How can we know senpai?

Yes yes "love and self belief" will overcome one sided divorce statutes and case law.

Great advice for the young lads on this board, eh?

>Most basic thing women want is a feeling of safety.
They want money considering 95% marry "up".

>40k/month

So on top of paying his "reporters" and other expenses Alex must be raking it in from those trailer trash in the North.

This man's misfortune is my opportunity to beg for (you)s on Sup Forums as a tranny.

Too bad most women are conniving cunts that will take you for every penny you have as soon as things get slightly bad.

This article has a link to the Child Support calculator for the State of Texas. Just plug in the numbers. How many kids does Alex Jones have, 4?

jackrobinson.com/how-to-calculate-child-support-in-texas/

LOL u loser 4chaner betas all you have to do is be ALPHA and find a decent woman takes two seconds. Then invest half of your wealth and livelihood into her when there is a 60% she will leave 10 years down the line. Just be alpha

This happens only to white people more than any other race.

You have to be truly insane to get married in this legal environment.

tccsearch.org/RealEstate/SearchEntry.aspx?e=newSession

Under Grantor search "Jones Alexander Emerick"

It shows this

Good!

Alex killed a bunch of dudes with his bare hands when he was a teenager according to his own words.

You wouldn't want impressionable kids living with someone who brags about murder.

Yea because minorities have been going mgtow for decades. Only white still believe in the fairy tale of love

Do we know Alex's income though?

Wait what? What's a Grantor search? How the hell do they have all that info?

I'm not doubting this really anymore, I just want to make sure we know for sure before I repeat it.

>Wait what? What's a Grantor search? How the hell do they have all that info?
You can find pretty much any court document online. They legally disclose them most of the time. You just need to know what to look for.

That site is for Travis County public records, and it's Alex Jones granting his wife 40k/month payments and his house

Oh....... Okie doke!

Nah minorities have it pretty bad too:

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/skip-child-support-go-to-jail-lose-job-repeat.html

He looks great

Symbolic marriage only if you live in the US

Don't worry guys, all you need to do is be alpha enough and your wife won't divorce rape you!

at 40 k a month, a hitman starts becoming worth it.

That, and several other things, will keep you from getting to the courts in the first place.
The fact you already have the belief that you will inevitably end up in court further solidifies what I've already said. You've surrendered before the first gunshot.

The feeling of safety can be derived from money, for sure. But it's not that simple, money isn't going to give you a good marriage by itself.
And 95% do not marry up. Most marriages are between people of similar backgrounds.

He'll forget about this after his next bowl of chilli.

They're not though.
Most women marry men that are not rich and never will be rich.

>courts take her side

crazy alcoholic who won't let his wife see her children.

Yeah no surprising. Did you read the shit he said in court? The guy is off the deep end. I always thought he was playing a character on radio but he is literally mentally ill.

Since when does that stop them from trying to rake every penny out of you?

First world problem.
You guys are hell-bent on disrupting the natural order.

> before the first gunshot
I have a bettter idea. How about not getting married?

>and niggers
alex jones is a kike shill and loves niggers, even employs them. stop pretending he's pro-white.

> First world problem

Think again my Indian friend.

vice.com/en_us/article/why-indias-mens-rights-movement-is-thriving

>pick a good woman who isn't crazy
>don't be a crazy person yourself

There, I've cracked the code.

and what exactly are you doing to further the cause sven?

She gets the house, the kids, and 40k a month, you burgers must love your freedom so much right now

>acting a character
>abusing your children

Pick one and only one you retarded faggot.

You cannot argue with this logic

>vacuum

way to out yourself with sjw buzzwords

writing opinion pieces, demonstrating, recruiting whites to the resistance movement, making videos, calling out kikes and niggers and mudslimes.

>unstable
I don't believe anyone's dad didn't have political conspiracy theories. Doesn't make him a bad or unstable father.

Dude you're a cuck

>if you are good enough you won't get to the courts to begin with
And how about also making sure divorce courts are not very one-sided? Of course people should try not to get divorced, but the court system should be fair as well, no?

It's not that severe though but gaining momentum because of (((social media))) .

Difficulties are part of life, running away from it is just childish. You're going to have obstacles in all interpersonal relationships.
Married couples are the happiest and most content people alive. That is a fact.
If you want to dismiss that essential experience that has been central to Western civilization since its conception go ahead, but don't pretend you have a reason backed by anything other than your own irrational fear stemming from generalization, anecdotes, shoddy statistics, and your lack of self belief in yourself and the type of women you can form of a bond with. Anyway, we both know you've never even once formed a romantic relationship.

I was in a relationship once with a woman who had been married and divorced her husband because he cheated. She could have definitely got something from him financially as he was wealthy. She didn't. I can also make anecdotes.

>a fucking leaf

Dude, you're an r9k incel.

>>pay wife 40k a month after divorce

Alex Jewns is richer than many he's shilling against

Most people's dad's aren't maniacs that work 16 hours per day ranting about the new world order.

>That is a fact
>Has no sources to back this up
Funny considering all your autistic screeching about anecdotal evidence.

Marriage is dying and you can't do anything to stop me or others from avoiding it. No amount of retarded bong kicking and screaming will change that.

tbqh he fucked up by putting his 14 year old kid on screen (i seem to remember him actually being on screen but disguised when he was about 10 too)

The massive birthmark just makes it look like he beats his kids too.

I'm sure you can use google yourself.

> Western Civilization
Modern man-fault divorce laws are a recent thing, conceived and enacted after the radical movements of the 60's.

They are not part of the civilization. They are anti-civilization.

>Baseless assumptions
Wow you have no argument

>The Joneses divorced in 2015 and Jones pays his ex-wife $43,000 a month.
Kek, what a cuck.

Good I hope you take your country back.

Christ, I thought it was 40k a YEAR. Holy fuck $40k a month?? She gets $480,000 a year from him! For nothing!
Abolish alimony!
Reform child custody laws!

No that's not how it works, retard. It's on you to provide evidence.

Yeah thanks.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/8510431.stm

>Spent half a million a year on a bitch who stole your children

Male privilege.

/thread.

Even though he's a big time jew deflector I can still watch and appreciate his political commentary. We need an alt right alternative.

remember this kid is a Jew. his mother is a Jew.

>Be Alpha Chad of chads
>200% woke
>Get divorced
>half of money goes to ex
>lose kids
>most likely re-marry someone or live a life of degeneracy

When will Chad ever learn? Who else MGTOW here?

And when your children talk about how much they like cock they'll be taken away from YOU when the pendulum finally shifts back, and it's gonna shift back hard, becuase liberals have been using every low down tactic in the book to hold it there all these extra years.

>Resolution, a group of family lawyers, said the legal benefits of tying the knot should be extended to cohabiting but unmarried couples.
>Vice-chairman David Allison said: "The majority of people don't understand that living together does not give them any financial protection should the relationship end."

so (((family lawyers))) are trying to extend alimony to non-married couples now. Nobody is safe. The only way to win is not to play