EBBA AKERLUND - THREE WEEKS TODAY

Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years old. Three weeks ago Ebba Akerlund was in Stockholm, her nation's capital city. So were Muslim invaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

gangrapesweden.com/stockholmterrorattack.php
vid.me/O8kl
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/28/the-latest-no-guns-allowed-at-trumps-speech-before/
youtube.com/watch?v=JKFTxuSP0zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realize Somalis and Arabs get Swedish names here? She's obviously not Swedish.

hahahahhahs. This is why Sweden is cuckcountry

Read 1984. Read what "doublethink" is.
Your country has brainwashed you into doing it.

thanks for continually posting this ausanon

its appreciated by more than you know

F

Three weeks ago Ebba Akerlund was on her way home from school. Her school bus dropped her off at the top of Drottninggatan mall. Her mother waited for her at the other end, a few hundred metres away, like she did every day. A short walk. But today was Friday, the day of Muslim prayer and jihad.

Her name was Gloria Santos. She was 12 years old. Six weeks ago she was in Mexico City, her nations's capital city. So were American pedophiles.

This is Ebba Akerlund now. This is the future for White children in Europe if we allow Muslim settlement to continue.

Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

oops, that might have sounded racist, gotta punish myself to be more tolerant

Why should i feel sorry for swedes?

In the thumbnail it looks like she is holding up her shirt.

What future is there for our children in a Europe forced to live by Muslim norms of terror & jihad, of rape gangs & organised crime?

Who cares if a little girl dies? The primary victims here are the muslims that are now the victims of islamophobia. We need more immigrants! We need diversity! We need to open our hearts even more after this event.

you know you can see her vagina in that pic

She probably didn't die immediately due to her lower half taking the trauma. She probably suffered greatly before she bleed out.

The story of Ebba Akerlund:
Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years old. Ebba Akerlund was in her nation's capital city, Stockholm, Sweden. She was on her way home from school on Friday afternoon April 7th 2017. Her mother was waiting to meet her at Drottninggatan mall in the city centre. Ebba’s school bus dropped her off at the top of the mall. She began the short walk to meet her mother. The same walk she made at the end of every school day.

A Muslim was also present at Drottninggatan mall. He should not have been there in Ebba's Sweden: he was a Muslim, he was from Uzbekistan, he was an illegal alien. Ebba Akerlund should not have had to suffer the Muslim norms of jihad being imposed upon her. But Sweden had betrayed its children like Ebba. It had allowed Muslims to become proximate to her, and with Muslim proximity came Muslim norms of jihad and terror, norms that would soon be imposed on Ebba Akerlund. Sweden had allowed Muslim settlement. Sweden does not mandatorily detain illegal aliens prior to deportation. The Muslim was free to wage jihad on our children of Europe.

After Friday prayers on April 7th 2017 the Muslim hijacked a beer truck and rammed it downed the mall. He aimed at children, the elderly, the less mobile. Instead of protecting our most vulnerable people in own their homelands, they were sacrificed to the worst of the Third World, to predatory Muslims who we allowed to be near them.

>martyr
Was it made by a Swede?

Yes! i Think they need more Money to prevent this.

You better be trolling

This guy gets it.

I. for one, will vote Fi next election to show soldarity with my fellow muslims.

I'm sure most people can agree that a dismembered 11 year old is a fair price to pay to have a regressive culture reproduce and invade the entire world.
It's the only morally right to do; otherwise we would be nazis and that's bad

Ebba’s mother saw the commotion of the Muslim’s attack unfold. She heard the screams. Saw the crowds running in terror. She could smell the smoke of the truck now on fire, rammed into Ahlens department store. Now she searched for her daughter. She could not find Ebba. She called her phone, Ebba did not answer. Eleven year old Ebba Akerlund was missing. Her mother put out an appeal on Facebook. She hoped that her daughter was hiding, that Ebba would come out from one of the shops other Swedes had fled into to escape the Muslim’s truck as he barreled down narrow Drottninggatan mall.

Ebba Akerlund’s mother pleaded on Facebook:
“Find my daughter! Find the girl in the navy down jacket and purple pants!”

>Pixelated version. If you want any Ebba content pixelated/censored for normieposting, just ask.

I have absolutely zero sympathy for any Terrorist attack victims in Europe. You idiots brought this on yourselves and are too pussified to do anything about it so I won't she'd a tear or say a prayer for retards like the girl in the picture.

She would have grown up, became a huge liberal SJW, and would push for more refugees. This was Good having her killed before she could do more damage to Sweden.

But most importantly, I feel euphoric at the thought of this girl's liberal parents crying over the loss of their daughter, while at the same time pushing for an agenda that led to her death in the first place. Top fucking kek. Europe is pathetic.

There was a little girl found in her navy down jacket and purple pants. Ebba Akerlund’s body lay strewn across Drottninggatan mall, bisected by the Muslim who had murdered her and three others in his act of jihad. Muslim norms had been imposed on 11 year old Ebba Akerlund, and an act of jihad that regularly occurs in Muslim cities, as a cursory look at the local news of any Muslim country will show, had been allowed to occur in Stockholm Sweden; a non-Muslim country, on a non-Muslim little girl. Muslim norms should never had been imposed upon Ebba Akerlund, in the centre of her own European nation’s capital.

But Muslims had been allowed to become proximate to her, to settle in her country, and to not be detained and deported when found resident illegally. With Muslim proximity came jihad and terror. With Muslim proximity, Ebba Akerlund was murdered after Friday Muslim prayers, a sacrifice to the cult of diversity and European erasure.

Ebba Akerlund is our martyr, our Martyr of Europe, in a war of invasion that is being waged against us. With Muslim proximity comes Muslim norms. If Muslim settlement of Europe is continued, the children of Europe will continue to suffer the imposition of Muslim norms, like Ebba Akerlund did in Drottninggatan on April 7th 2017. This is the future our children of Europe face: murdered in our own homelands, in acts of jihad by Muslims who we have allowed to become proximate to them.

THAT FUCKING RACIST GIRL DESERVED TO DIE FOR GETTING IN THE WAY OF A PEACEFUL NEW-SWEDISH MUSLIM PROTESTOR WHO WAS SIMPLY SHOWING HOW PEACEFUL AND TOLERANT HIS RELIGION IS

I FOR ONE AM SUPER HAPPY MY MUNICIPALITY DOES NOT GIVE WAY TO THESE RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC BIGOTS AND WILL SOON RESETTLE 167 EX-ISIS FIGHTERS WHO ARE PEACEFUL REBELS AGAINST WESTERN OPPRESSION AND GIVE THEM FREE HOUSING, A DRIVERS LICENSE (HOW ELSE WILL THEY DRIVE A TRUCK OF PEACE) AND 30.000SEK A MONTH (3200$)

Muslimposters give these threads their energy. Welcome Akhi. We take our own side here and champion our own martyrs.

F

In all seriousness though, the responsible will pay for this.

The man who runs: gangrapesweden.com/stockholmterrorattack.php
Has published some new pre-Islam photos of Ebba Akerlund, the first high-res ones. Republishing them here. Ebba Akerlund is the girl standing.

Few media told the story of Ebba Akerlund. Not the BBC, not the Bild, not CNN, not the New York Times, or the LA Times. Search their websites for “Ebba Akerlund” and see for yourself. She was not an Aylan Kurdi, a Muslim drowned by Muslim traffickers on the Turkish coast, or a Syrian child killed by other Muslims in an ongoing Muslim war of jihad and Arab dysfunction. Ebba was one of us, our martyr, killed by Muslims in her own European capital; and for that they erase her. But we will not forget her.

Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years old. She is our Martyr of Europe.

A younger Ebba Akerlund, second from left.

You are doing god's work user
F.

She's so pretty ;___;

The BBC wasn't interested in Ebba Akerlund. They memory-holed and erased her. Doing a story on a young victim of Islamic terror might be too confronting for us, it may make us question the desirability of our ethnic replacement by Muslims that they are engineering for Europe.

Bump

hermano, you don't shill this far. Ask forgiveness nao.

> White whore
> Swedish

It checks out.

Hits close to home. I'd go full postal if something like that happened to my sister. She is 12 and look like Ebba

Younger Ebba Akerlund in plaits, third from left.

This thread again? yeah i dont really give a fuck brah

The BBC did find time to do a story on a dog that was killed. Nothing for the 11 year old girl Ebba Akerlund killed in the same attack.

price of freedom
just like guns

do not care

sage in every field

Poor kid. Daily news updates on Syrian shit but when it happens in Europe the story gets about a week of headlines and then stops. I feel helpless about what to do.

Forgot image
>Younger Ebba Akerlund in plaits, third from left.

Bump

Of course ALL Muslims hate our martyrs. You are the enemy, the enemy that killed them. Remember ALL Muslims celebrate the murder of Ebba Akerlund, like this user. We champion our own.

It hardly even got a week in the headlines. Most English-language media memory-holed her from the start.

FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE

The Muslim invaders laughed at Ebba Akerlund's murder, as they will laugh at many more jihad murders of White children.

nobody cares goyim

your doing gods work

“Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.” (Leviticus 18:21)

“Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will give you over to bloodshed and it will pursue you. Since you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you.” (Ezekiel 35:6)

With Muslim settlement come Muslim norms. Whether in Raqqa, Stockholm, or Nice:
vid.me/O8kl

degenerate loli gore thread

If only Ebba had made some Hitler jokes, maybe they'd care.

Be honest man, she's not Swedish. She's obviously half-something else. It's very sad she died and Muslims need to be dealt with, but stop pretending she was a real Swedish girl, she wasn't.

how dare you use our flag

america is waking up and we are going to cast you out

children are innocent and its time we took a page from duterte and started taking out the trash

the normies are gonna want even more pixelation, and on the whole picture not just the flesh

Oh come on user you can bait better than that.
F.

If you don't honour your martyrs, they become forgotten. In Christianity we once had a healthy cult of martyrs, where people who died at the hands of enemies were memoralised and championed at the centre of public conciousness. Now we are told to forget them and memory-hole them. Who remembers Maria Ladenburger? And I only say her because she's one of the few I remember, I know I've forgotten the Latvian kids name who was killed in Sweden.

Muslims still have it. Blacks still have it, look at the cult of Trayvon, and Mike Brown etc. When the left hold a rally they often recite the names of Black martrys (i.e. Black criminals killed by police). Do we, do Swedes, recite Ebba's name when they hold rallies to defend their people? Do they even hold rallies like Blacks do for their people who die at the hands of out-groups?

>t.mohammad

>implying she wouldn't have been on their carousel in 5 years

Someone please post the link to the story where Sweden pays a guy around 2500 Euros to leave Sweden.
Think he was a rapist or something.

You should really be finding ways to ambish normies with the original and uncensored photos. It is the best and right. Once our culture used to acknowledge and celebrate the agonys our martyrs whent through, it's the origin of the word "passion."

You should try to publish as much as you can without getting banned for gore. You want the normies to be confronted, it's a question of expanding reach on platforms that will tightly ban gore.

What do you think of this version.

Did she died?

If this makes you anymore or less sad than the dead syrian kid
You're a cuck being controlled by your emotions, like every single leftard out there, end yourself

>Implying we won't win in under 5 years time and mold that generation in our image

Look ok she WANTED it to happen to make the muslims feel more welcomed

You disgust me, you piece of shit

Depends whose side you are on user. We take our own side, we honour & memorialise our own. What you are in practice saying is that Muslims & Leftists get to have martyrs they champiom, but we do not. We are supposed to forget about ours, erase them, memory-hole them. No more.

>and rape

Ebin :DDDdd

>she isnt even white
Too many keks

Ebba Akerlund did get to experience Muslim norms and what a future of co-settlement with Muslim people in Europe will offer us.

do we have any video of the rape?

the facebook grandmas wont have it

anyways i think it would work if you just pixelated but the whole image was pixelated, maybe bigger pixels too

this

>think of the childrens!

this is exactly how leftists are trying to grab guns

>Lol fuck this dead sandnigger kid
>oh noes this cute dead blond kid, I'm crying so hard
take your side all right
just saying it's fucking pathetic that some people unironically think like this and then get mad at lefties for doing the exact same

What I'm saying in pratice is that we're all fucking humans and you cringy niggers are completely hypocritical acting like you're the smart, unbiased side all the time

Ok hold on, will do. Try to find ways to push boundaries with the other uncensored pics. Push the envelope

Stop posting that pic fag!
It's disgusting and lacks respect for the poor girl.

An innocent girl living in her own home country getting run down by a savage in the light of a calm day

VS

a boy forced to run away with his parents from SAFETY in Turkey or Lebanon just for Europe's gibsmedats

Fuck you you little piece of shit, if you think it's the same then you should kill yourself. Or at least don't reproduce.

Are you some species of fuckwit? How is putting the results of the disastrous policy of importing a violent, hostile, and alien culture front and centre, equivalent to gun grabbing?

It's the exact opposite - leftists are concerned with the tool, not the hand and ideology that directed it to kill. We don't care about the mechanism, we want this murderous ideology gone...

The Latest: No guns allowed at Trump’s speech before NRA

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/28/the-latest-no-guns-allowed-at-trumps-speech-before/

trump's NRA speech is a GUN FREE ZONE

NOT FUCKING KIDDING...MY FUCKING SIDES

>family of economic migrants put their kids life in peril to get to the west for gibs
>innocent schoolgirl is murdered by jihadi who should never have been in her country in the 1st place

Explain the equivalence here, please

>the results of the disastrous policy of importing a violent, hostile, and alien culture
Actually the attacker was refused permit to stay in the country and then went into hiding.
So you're wrong again.

The best I could do

How's this

He was due to be deported for another crime - but you cunts didn't detain him, so he was free to go on his killing spree.

Stop trying to hide from your reality sven. You let this happen. You could have stopped it.

Yeah that's better. The colour in the pixelation let's you realise how horrific it was without scaring people off.

There is no saving a suicidal country from itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKFTxuSP0zM

>Brutal terrorist attack in your country.
>12-year-old girl brutally mutilated in the streets along with numerous other victims.
>EPIC PARTY :DDD PARTY RAVE MUSIC EVERYONE GIVE HUGS :DDD LOVE WINS :DDDDDD

There's nothing wrong with emotion. The probably with leftists is they don't convey a full range.

Did Sweden detain him in an immigration detention facility until his speedy deportation? Or was he let loose to become proximate with Swedish school children in a truck?

FFS. We need to relearn the old ways.

Kipling:
One used and butchered me: another spied
Me broken — for which thing an hundred died.
So it was learned among the heathen hosts
How much a freeborn woman's favour costs.

if that chick on the right is a ski instructor called Kayla, I fucked the shit out her and came all up in that pussi

t. Mehmet Al-Vienna

Ok next round I'll do normie friendy with heavy pixels, tomorrow or Sunday Euro time.

Its one of our own not some foreign fuck. This is where that emotion is supposed to be applied.

This is why it's important to ambush normies with gore. They need to see the physical consequences of their pathological altrusim. Little girls bisected and strewn across the street.