NYC Democratic candidate under fire for calling out “greedy Jewish landlords”

>In his written and video campaign material, he repeatedly refers to “greedy Jewish landlords,” accusing them of “ethnic cleansing” in trying to drive out blacks and Latinos from the Upper West Side, West Harlem and Washington Heights neighborhoods he seeks to represent.

>Near the end of these videos, Lopez-Pierre makes what is perhaps a Freudian slip. "Together we will defeat the Jews... Greedy Jewish Landlords."

>a Democratic candidate for a City Council seat in the 7th Council District, was criticized widely for making inflammatory, anti-Semitic remarks, describing his opponent as the “only Jewish candidate in the race.”

Is he /ourliberalblack/?

archive.is/C7u3v

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/hasidic-neighborhood-b-klyn-top-beneficiary-section-8-article-1.2639120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is not a single jew living in entire USA, no need to talk about NYC. Borats are not jews. Notice this candidate doesn't look latino or african american? Looks like alibaba, taliban, burka, taj-mahal, bollywood, etc..

NYC has all types of jews. Black Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, and the Secular AshkeNAZIS

i lived in NYC for almost a decade, so I know a thing or two about that place. Not a single jew in that place.

Obviously you didn't. I went to school with tons of Jews, the vast majority of them were Syrian jews. Jerry Seinfeld is a Syrian jew himself

This is the beginning of the left turning on Jews. Because of trumps strong relationship with Israel, they'll now demonize Israel

The left is going to turn on this guy for pointing out the obvious

No one likes Jews. Arabs hate em, Whites hate em, Blacks hate em. Even most Jews hate them, look at Bobby Fischer and (((Brother Nathanael)))

I've lived in NY 35 years. I can tell you never stepped foot here. They own almost every building in impoverished areas throughout all 5 boroughs. They are also the most egregious offenders of Section 8 housing.

nydailynews.com/new-york/hasidic-neighborhood-b-klyn-top-beneficiary-section-8-article-1.2639120

yes i did. i lived in spanish harlem few blocks from the upper east side border. The soda sopa was just starting in that place. I worked in upper west side. Many people identify themselves as jewish, seinfeld came few times to the restaurant i was working. I waited on him. He is not a jew.

wtf I love the left now?

the funny part is hes right.

new york, despite being a liberal progressive haven, has by far the most segregated schools in the nation.

someone post that one libtard white actress who threw a shit fit after they began putting latinos and blacks in her kid's school.

Pic unrelated

He's not calling out Jews, just calling out Greedy people who happen to be Jewish

>America is White

Nope

I heartily approve

Never been to Brooklyn I see

He doesn't know that you can't speak the truth if it's about (((them)))). He must be pretty fresh off the boat.

oy vey, you can't use the words jewish and greedy in the same sentence. Period.
End of line.

the great libtard schism of our time

the jew vs. the black

who will come out on top?

MAKE HIM PRESIDENT

All the pictires of this guy and his family look like those 1950s-1960s pictures of super well behaved and conservative black families.

>He is not a jew.

fuck off shill. he objectively is, quit subverting Sup Forums

lots of times. mostly to brighton beach...

Heh.
Finally the useful idiots can be useful.

Your timeline sounds great.
Tell us more about Utopia.

>>He is not a jew.
>fuck off shill. he objectively is, quit subverting Sup Forums
so why would seinfeld marry that butch lesbian? Do you remember that strange engagement. So it feels as if he is indeed serving - following orders being some sort of "provider" to that cunt.

I don't know. I just thought you were spewing the communist kike (((Khazar theory)))

David Duke exposed it, it's propaganda Israelis promotes yet I see people here fall for it

Shitskins are not on our side. They are just as bad as Jews, just far less competent. If they had the ability, they would make whites second class citizens in a heart beat.

He's an Afro Latino so they usually don't have as much of a chip on their shoulders as do American blacks. Plus, when you get one that's semi intelligent they can actually be fairly redpilled on certain things because of their country's history. Then when you apply that thinking to the fucked up real estate market in NYC that's run by a shit ton of Jews, you get a guy like this.

On top of it, his complexion is his protection. The fact that he's not white and talking massive amounts of shit about the Jews is actually great. It would be awesome to meme this guy into office.

>it's a niggers and white team up to kill kikes episode

I love unlikely alliances.