Friendly Reminder that there is a 50% chance the American you are speaking to is a Spic or Nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJmrb1FrHJk&list=PLmHirY4MwcOlA2woZMgUVbbFiVENDXZ15&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off kike

The chances are higher.
>muh integration of Christian values

Brown Pride Worldwide #fuckwhitepeople #deathforthewhites

Actually depends heavily on location and other factors.
But true.

>can read and write english
>has access to internet
>goes to Sup Forums
>goes to the political board of Sup Forums

Chances are pretty low.

Population of US is 62.6% White. What, nigger?

kek this must be some type elaborate meta-commentary. It's the spics and Asians who are slowly replacing White Americans and yet, here they are in the ''movement'', openly sieg heiling. It's almost a form of mockery.

Check out what the US census classes as "white" sometime.

Do kikes count?

There's a 100% chance a British flag is a pajeet, roach, or paki.

Guess what race am I.

Can confirm lmao
t.spic

There is 100% chance the OP you are speaking to is a faggot

Thanks for the tip Ahmed.

>thinking Spics and niggers would stay on Sup Forums

Afghans are considered white on the census

Unlike here in the old continent

>911
youtube.com/watch?v=JJmrb1FrHJk&list=PLmHirY4MwcOlA2woZMgUVbbFiVENDXZ15&index=1

sheeeeit

There's nothing wrong with being black or hispanic. God fucking dammit stop being so insecure Sup Forums.

Anyone have that street in the middle of London where no one was white, everyone wore a hijab, there were hijab stores, and an "Islamic Relief" center?

>taking advice from pooinloo
No thanks

So just London?

Friendly reminder that there's a 30-40% chance that any white """""man"""""" you talk to on Sup Forums is a crossdressing gayboy tranny

And Arabs, Slavs, Mediterraneans. So you're like 40% white.

Let's be fair, London is at least 5% white.

>immigrant education
I refuse to believe you grew up here and haven't left this board yet.

>mediterraneans and slavs not white
Nice try kike or are you a self-hating slovenian?

What's wrong with being a nigga tho?

It won't matter once we purge it with nuclear fire...

HELP TRIGGER WW3

SPREAD RULE 34 PIC OF KIM TO GOAD HIM INTO PREEMPTIVE LAUNCH

The seig heil is actually from the Romans, who were brown.

are you some kind of retard or just forgetting how the asians were always pro fascist?

>Romans
>brown
There is no actual evidence that the gesture was the same. And romans were not brown.

They were only in alliance with fascist nations. The japanese were never fascist.

At least we're still the majority for now

Arabs, jews are white by american standards.

>The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation also categorizes "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa, through racial categories used in the UCR Program adopted from the Statistical Policy Handbook (1978) and published by the Office of Federal Statistical Policy and Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce.

>the Middle East, or North Africa white
What is next? Congolese niggers?

Holy shit it's true!

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who reported "White" or wrote in entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish."
Defend this shit right now martsharters

Will seeing it make you feel better about the fact that your country is soon to become white minority?

Jebote glupo. Zašto si neškolovan? Treba da se Amerikanace drka u glavu.

Same goes for Britain you have 50% chances that is a poo in the loo, 40% a paki and just 5% any other immigrant group and 5% an actual anglo.

I'm assuming the "Arab" population in the US is about 5%, bringing that 62.6% down to 57.6%. Still the majority, kek.
Don't know about the Jews being considered "white" though, at least they're not shitskins

(Checked)
>drka u glavu
can't understand this part

Not if you losers keep worshiping "based gays" and "based traps"

a race of gays and trannies...

>Tfw white
>More and more hispanics are moving to town
I have to get out of this country.

Considering the fact that people browsing Sup Forums are most likely in their teens or early twenties, at least 50% of American posters on here are probably non-white

Never once in my life have I encouraged homosexuality, transgenderism, or being a sissy boy. Proud to say that

Come home white man.

There's nowhere to escape. Unless you could get citizenship in Ireland or Switzerland.

One of Trump's main butt-buddies was (((Peter Thiel))), notorious gayboy oriented with cementing their position on the social/political hierarchy. Let's not forget Ivanka's whispering "DADDY...don't be mean to the gays!" in his ear.

Or the faggots touted around Sup Forums like Blaire White or (((Milo))).

Didn't understand the Milo and Blaire hype. Weak debating and buzzwords being thrown around. They were just our token homos I guess

>They were just our token homos I guess
Sounds like a cop-out to me. I guess it's convenient to just ignore all the cross-dressing gayboy trannies in the /PTG/ threads and in the alt-lite.

That definitely will help them white birthrates go back up to replacement levels.

I don't think you understand how we're on the same side with this

podjebavati?

Not really. Most of them are literally incapable of using a computer, even if they had one to use. Out of the maybe 40% of nogs/spics that know how to use the internet, how many of them do you think even know what Sup Forums is, much less come here? You bongs are starting to be as bad as the fucking leafs.

But the thing is you're representative of a vocal minority holding that opinion.

It isn't people who think "fuck trannies, fuck gays, they aren't helping the white birthrate" who are being "asked to speak at alt-right rallies", and it isn't people who think "fucking gayboys can't help white civilization revive itself" that are taking advisory positions on Trump's cabinet.

The white's tolerance for homosexual/deviant behavior will be his downfall. Mark my words.

Probably a lot lower considering the type of website/board this is.
Just like there isn't a 1/5 chance of a ukuk being muslim.

Both of which are embracing diversity, poland and other eastern european countries would be what you're looking for.

Rest In Peace, fellow whites

I thought Switz was fairly based? Guess that has changed.

spicy here, trust me I hate niggers and Jews and muzzies more than you guys do, and I'm working constantly to redpill my fellow spics

Just go to Alaska or Maine, about as white as it gets.

Godspeed, mexicanon

>poland
>white

Switzerland? Are you kidding me? 20% of Switzerland's population is not even Swiss to begin with. Their nation is dying, slowly but surely.

WE WUZZ ROMANS N SHEEIT

Look at where they are m8, right between Germany and France, they were fucked regardless.
According to (((wikipedia))), muslim population is estimated at 5% as of 2013 and the migrant crisis was only just starting at that point. Not sure how bad it is but it can't be good.
Heard some bad things about Ireland though.

That's rich, coming from the UK

PS I'm an economic migrant in Sweden

True....if fucking full of immigrants

Brits in a nutshell - Tough on the Sup Forums but complete cowards in real life. You deserve to be harrased by Pakis.

> also

youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI

This will never happen in Britian. You don't have what it takes to stand up for yourself

You shouldn't be on an antisemetic imageboard Rabbi.

I thought Poland and Switzerland were the ones pushing back immigration. Guess I'm wrong. Heard they had a strong economy and good work ethic. Guess I was highly mistaken.

Say that to my face not online faggot and see what happens.

Nah, Poland is pure. The only refugees that you will find here are Ukrainian refugees.

But, Switzerland on the other hand, is full of blacks and mudslimes.

As I said I'm not 100% sure on Switzerland but it doesn't sound good.
Maybe a medpack can clarify.

well fuck, add Switzerland to the "New Middle East" list.

Calling all swiss-anons

>

Thanks Argentina you're white today.

im slav bitch

So true, i'm Mexican and just here for a laugh.

It's literally true though. If user wants to move away from non-whites and be around people of his ethnicity, what good is moving to Eastern Europe? Yes their skin colour is white but the similarities end there.

Funny, if poles in real life were anything like their Sup Forums counterpart I'd see no where near as many degenerates and coalburners around me

>Josue
>Jose
>Dominiguez
>Juan
>Ernesto
>(?)White males (?)

hola my amigos.

>Unassigned White

America is a country of migrants without any own culture or race. They are as American as any other Murican. As long as they stay out of Europe they can be valuable allies.

Spic here.
AMA 9gag

Argentina wants to be white.

It's higher than 50%

What's next, Irish aren't white? Fuck off you D&C kike.

the internet has gotten exponentially worse since obamaphones

they are all extremely authoritarian though

European migrants that is.

>all under 6 foot
Why are manlets more prone to committing crime?

Is it worth fondling yourself over? Your inferiority complex is showing, again.
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Based Catholic Spain playing the long game.

>one post by this ID

SAGE

The idea that I may be talking to a beaner hiding behind an American flag disgusts me

Because, sadly, 60%-70% of polish immigrants in Britain are nothing more than pathological 'exiles' from Poland. If you want to put them in ovens or in prisons, then be my guest.

Wetbacks, jews and mutant mulatto freaks ONLY count as "white" if they are committing crimes. You know? Since statistics are prejudice and shhhhiiiiiieeeeettt. Just like computers.

What's wrong with that?