The current fucking state of Sup Forums

>the current fucking state of Sup Forums
who the fuck thinks muslims are worse than jews, are you for fucking real nu/pol/?

Fuck off Muhammad

calm down Ahmed

t. r/the_donald

you and your kike puppet are a disgrace

>choosing between two shitty choices
>ends up equal
>"holy shit you guys hate both of these things equally what the fuck"
OP is a Muslim /thread

>choosing between two shitty choices
muslims are redpilled on the JQ, that makes them ok in my book

Muslims are an immediate problem wherever they go. Fair enough the Jews are the puppet masters but Muslims are just scum making everyone's life worse

I'll take inhuman over subhuman any day

Why can't I hate both? Besides, I voted for niggers.

>Fair enough the Jews are the puppet masters but Muslims are just scum making everyone's life worse
so this is the intelligence level of r/the_donald

they wouldn't be scum making everyone's life worse if it wasn't for the jews
>i'll take the person who hurts me over the person who disgusts me any day
lmao, r/the_donald

You can't generalize people. I think every religion has it's fair share of bad people, that doesn't make the religion bad itself.

>>i'll take the person who hurts me over the person who disgusts me any day
...you'd rather be fucking beheaded than deceived?
British flag, figures. Either cuck or Achmed.

Say what you want about Jews, at least they are compatible with Western Civilization.

I do?

Well described

>you can't generalise people
where do you think you are
>...you'd rather be fucking beheaded than deceived?
muslims aren't currently beheading me, jews are currently subverting my state and culture you filthy polack
>at least they are compatible with Western Civilization.
you mean (((compatible))) ie. subverting it
because you're a kike or a good goy

They're the same thing
Mohammed was descended from the jews who stuck around after the rest went off to pollute Europe -- Ben Gurion himself said so
He said, 'The Palestinians are the true descendants of the region's original jews'
Doesn't get any plainer than that
Look at orthodox jews, and you see the template for moslems. They don't want anyone seeing their women's hair --- at the same time the menfolk queen around with hair filled faces, etc
Jews women are second level citizens just like moslem women
Same, same same
The ranting about blood
The sanctioning of paeophilia
The demand of their holy scriptures to kill all those who aren't of their insane cults
same, same, same
But the jew -- as originator of islam -- is top dog between the two of them
And the moslems are the blunt tools being used by Judaism to destroy the civilized world
Judaism and Islam -- two hands working in unison
They play at being enemies, lol
Don't tell me you buy that

What have the jews done to you personally. I don't see Jewish gangs trying to enforce the Tanakh on people in the street. Or are you an edgy kid lapping as a nazi?

I'm on a board full of racist nobodies. There's only one race, the human race.

Bear in mind that your idea of a "Good person" is radically different from that of a Muslims.

Do you think someone who leaves the Religion is a bad person? I don't- A Muslim however would call for their death.

If there was some guy running around slaughtering all of the neighborhood Dogs, would you think he's a "Good person?" Muslims HATE doggos and will stop at nothing to torture and kill them.

You call that a poll? Thou is without everlasting doubt new, to world of creating political meme material towards weaponized autism.

You want the real state of Sup Forums?
> strawpoll.com/s47cy2r

>Assuming I didn't vote twice, one for each

Jews wants to control the world from the shadows and do miscellaneous inconveniences that mostly revolve around giving themselves more money.

Muslims want to behead you on the spot for not believing in their version of spaghetti monster.

I believe the latter is a more pressing threat than the former.

You're fuckin stupid i saw a Muslim lady walking her dog the other day and she was smiling and waved at me. So please stop generalizing with your shitty internet maymays u fuckin faggot.

just

>Judaism and Islam -- two hands working in unison
all the more reason to support muslims who are redpilled on the JQ
>What have the jews done to you personally. I don't see Jewish gangs trying to enforce the Tanakh on people in the street.
it's more subtle than that you dumb prole, the jew is subtle and insidious
hell of a generalisation
>Do you think someone who leaves the Religion is a bad person? I don't
cuck
>If there was some guy running around slaughtering all of the neighborhood Dogs, would you think he's a "Good person?" Muslims HATE doggos and will stop at nothing to torture and kill them.
based, fuck (((dogs)))
>I believe the latter is a more pressing threat than the former.
muslims aren't currently beheading me, or if they are then they're shit at it

jews are literally subverting my state and my culture right fucking now

A fucking leaf

>not realizing that muslims are also a manipulated group of people and wouldn't do so much retarded shit if the jew wasn't encouraging it and funding it

i mean put yourself in their shoes and see how many countries view us as retarded dickheads even though it's the jews in actuality

It's just a straw poll everyone hates ((us)) more than anyone else, really, don't worry North Pakistan.

trump winning really opened the floodgates for newfags huh

>jews are literally subverting my state and my culture right fucking now

And what of it? What changes really with that?

You need tommy Robinson to redpilled you

OP is 100% correct.

ITT: numale newcomers who need to lurk a LOT more.

Fuck off Achmed

>a Muslim lady walking her dog

0/10

Try ist harder, libshit

>And what of it? What changes really with that?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
no i don't you dumb prole fuck, this is why i hate the redpill meme you care about things that don't matter
r/the_donald is a jewish enclave, it all makes sense now

what else would i expect from the friend of israel donald trump?

Yeah, this is pretty disgraceful.

Calm down, Achmed.

>Which group of people do you hate the most?
Niggers.

plebbitors don't understand that Jews literally run their country and siphon their wealth, corrupt their culture and morals and drag them into unnecessary wars. They focus on mudshits living halfway across the world where goat fucking is common because muh twin towers, they bought into the kike-pushed muh islamist radicals hook, line and sinker. These people are bluepilled normies that don't belong here, don't try to reason with them because they will just call you a shill and keep riding that god emperor cock.

Jews are the devil we know you goatfucking subhuman.

>r/the_donald is a jewish enclave, it all makes sense now

Unless you prove otherwise, you're a goddamn Paki scum, leeching off the Britains.

Disgusting!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So you don't know? You don't know what your state is nor what it's changing into, but you just cry "jews" because Sup Forums told you to? Grow up and form your own opinions.

IRL everyone hates Jews and everyone defends Mudshits, don't get upset and explode Mohammed.

You obviously don't have a wife or kids. One day you'll be worried about the safety of your kids on British streets because of Muslims. Grow the fuck up.

I agree. Muslims hate Jews. The enemy of my enemy is my friend until he takes his guard down.

Newfags don't get that Jews cause all the problems intentionally. If you get rid of the Muslims, problems in the West will still exist. You get rid of the Jews, goodbye Muslims and all degenerates.

Fuck Kikes they need to be gassed before all else

(((white men)))
you obviously don't
this is all due to the jews
go outside man
you're not worried about jew-pushed degeneracy infecting your kids though? some father you are

>muslims aren't currently beheading me,
??????????

Canada should be abolished

I hate you more than Muslims. On the day of the rope, it will be people like you first, then Jews, Fags (OP is a fag by the way) and Muslims.

>go outside man
You get out of the goddamn internet and see how reality is. You'll find the sad reality that the word's problems aren't the fault of some conspiracy by a powerful group of people, but rather the idiocy of average individuals running countries.

Jews are the #1 enemy, don't forget this Sup Forums

Why would Muslims leave if you got rid of Jews? Doesn't make any sense.

Woah buddy are you some kind of bigot or something? There's nothing wrong with liking BASED Jews like Milo Yinanananananalolaolaolaopolous. You need to learn from daddy Trump; he has tons of Jews surrounding him and look how well that worked!

Cause we can kick them the fuck out without Jews stopping us.

they're not beheading me right now genius

the jews right now are actively working to pervert my culture and take over my state
>You'll find the sad reality that the word's problems aren't the fault of some conspiracy by a powerful group of people, but rather the idiocy of average individuals running countries.
no it's the fault of an average group of jews who are disproportionately represented in positions of power
because israel wouldn't exist
i think we need to start saying (((r_thedonald)))

She's either irreligious or pretending not to hate you

nu-Sup Forums doesn't read books.

Why are Canadians so right all the time? I see only one color the human color.

If Israel didn't exist Pakistanis and Afghans and Algerians would magically go home? Why?

Also if you kicked Jews out of Europe or the USA they would go o Israel anyway.

Your theory doesn't make sense to me.

The reason the muslims are flooding western countries is because of the jews. Yes, the muslims are the more immediate threat, but hating them more than the people pushing to import more of them is stupid.

The vast majority of Jews aren't doing anything to subvert you, while a good chunk of Muslims have evil motives because of their shitty religion.

>Based, fuck dogs

You are absolutely confirmed as non-white.

Only non-whites and sociopaths dislike dogs.

You are a subhuman Muslim. A doggos life is of far greater value than yours.

Jews aren't stopping you, liberals are ((I)) would laugh fucking hard if Mudslimes got deported, I wouldn't lift a finger to stop you.

Christcucks are brainwashed and can't see things clearly.

And who the fuck is funding libshits u retarded LEAF

Two sides of the coin that rejected Jesus

Some rich and powerful people are doing those things, Jews are just a lot more likely to be rich and powerful because of their genes and culture

Dogs are absolutely based.

>Why do Muslims hate dogs?
>Man's worst enemy hates man's best friend

>people unironically think that muslims are puppets of the jews

Prove it then. Last I checked the sandniggers kill jews all the time. If the jews were truly manipulating the shitskins on that level like pol says, then why does this happen?

Other libshits.

It tells you how badly Sup Forums is overrun by shareblue shills, voting to protect their globalist Jewish masters.

According to you, faggot Spic.

I never said I'm not worried, but you can counteract an idea with a better idea. You can exactly un-rape someone can you?

Fuck off Muhammad.

I'd rather be swindled than killed.

>If Israel didn't exist Pakistanis and Afghans and Algerians would magically go home? Why?
m8 i live in europe and most of the muslims here are from the middle east
>The vast majority of Jews aren't doing anything to subvert you
but many of them are
>while a good chunk of Muslims have evil motives because of their shitty religion.
islam is a great religion, the nazis loved it
>Only non-whites and sociopaths dislike dogs.
ok (((arthurdonald)))
>Last I checked the sandniggers kill jews all the time.
exactly, we should fucking love muslims
word

Jews are the smart ones. Muslims are a bunch of fucking babies.

>>>/leddit/

One day you'll fall in love with a nice black man, and you'll start realizing everyone's the same when the lights are off.

Jesus is a prophet for mudslimes, while jews fucking hate christ and crucified him you retarded fucking burgerfat. Instead of absorbing a large mcdonalds whopper menu you should absorb some information.

No, but it does say something about your IQ (it's low).

Everyone that isn't white or Japanese need to be nuked

>muslims would run the world better than the jews currently are

>the world would be a better place if there were no jews and more muslims

>posting from UK

I smell a salty sandnigger

The reason we even have a nigger and mudslime problem is the kikes. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out.

>treating the symptons in the first place will surely cure the disease
some people really belive in this

I use the word Jews so I don't get ostricized but it's corporatist in general. Not even all liberals.

>facts are leddit
You just love LARPing as a Nazi, huh?

Give it up OP, this board belongs to US now. Sup Forums has been officially neutralized.

>all the time
Spotted the brainwashed cuck.
They kill low-level "Jews" (non-European) in tiny numbers.

>Implying I don't want them both dead.

>(((facts)))
haha you sure showed me man, have an upvote

hmm I wonder what they have done

>blaming the Jews for every single things

That's how you detect losers in far-right movements.

Why not both.jpg