Based redpilled atheist debates pro-lifers

youtube.com/watch?v=v3yah7aa7-U

Why can't pro-lifers engage the other side on an intellectual level?
Can you refute any of his arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

prolife.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Pre-Persons-Philip-K-Dick.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abortion is murder.
Check em

>LOL FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY XDD
Who subsidizes these faggots?

Nice try, abortion is better than unwanted births, check 'em.

this

there is nothing wrong with killing children who might be unhappy growing up, because right and wrong aren't real, that logically follows from atheism
the only thing that matters is being happy

t. autistic relativist edgelords

free Abortion for all niggers

i'm pro-life but just roleplaying / playing devil's advocate for the record
felt like i should clarify that because that last post i made, while accurate of their worldview, was worded a bit too psychotically and i don't want to be put on a list

he didn't even make an argument.

abortion is murder because you're taking the life of another human being.

grow up. he's clearly a fucking leftist hippie race traitor

"""""""""""debates"""""""""""

he made a few
>women's rights
>the child would go into the system if not aborted
>if you got a girl pregnant you'd be pro-choice too
>you're probably a virgin

>women's rights
murdering others is not a right

not an argument.

ad hominem

ad hominem

>atheist
>redpilled

Read the Philip K. Dick short story "The Pre-persons"

How much do you think they paid this degenerate cuck for this display of street theatre?

How much effort did this gangstalker put in to look the part? Alot.

excellent recommendation
here it is online if anyone's interested:
prolife.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Pre-Persons-Philip-K-Dick.pdf

degenerate cucks do it for free

Translation: I'm mad @ the world and people who want/have kids since not even the fat, fugly blue haired femroids will give me the time of day.

OP
You mean soulless faggot pushes for baby murdering. You are scum OP, and we all know it including you, deep down

People like him, they tend to talk a big game, but one mean look sends them crying into the bathroom.
No one's stopping YOU from having kids. In fact it's endorsed in your case. Not only but my you have nightmares of those of us who already had kids and have a job.

>excellent recommendation

One of the rare pieces of media that made me legitimately teary-eyed. The part when the Stanford hippie guy decides to ride in the van, and the dad with the bitch wife plannin to run away with his kid. Dick may not have been the most stylistically pleasing writer in terms of prose quality, but he made up for that with the sheer rawness of emotion in spades.

get a job screeches the guy with a fist sized beard,gauges and tatts to a guy in a smart shirt and pants who could put a tie on and be ready to work in a office.

If you are going to kill your child that is your problem but I do not want my taxes to pay for that.

abortion is needed

>needed
for what?
convenience?

well what about you don't make children if you don't want them you fucking idiot

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

>redpilled atheist

>not raising unwanted children in a military facility to make them perfect killing machines who serve and protect your country
kill yourself

Can I rape your mother then? It'll make me happy and that's all that matters right, you fucking retard? Relativists are dumb

If i light a piece of paper on fire and it burns down a forest or a building, i'm liable for arson.

If two people make a bunch of cells that will develop into a full-fledged human being, what happens to that life if the "bunch of cells" is destroyed? Why do we not consider that murder? A life was taken.

You can't pretend that all you did was set a piece of paper on fire.

>women's rights
The child has a right to life. It Trumps the woman's rights because she is the one who had sex in full knowledge that pregnancy is a possibility, and therefore she is the one who has to take responsibility for her actions. Therefore she temporarily waives her right to her own body. Because someone else's right to life is simply more important.

>The child would go into the system
So because the child's quality of life wouldn't be great we can kill it? Does that mean we can run around killing the poor because in that instance we know for a fact that their quality of life is poor? And who are you to judge the quality of life of someone else, and deem their life not worth living as a consequence?

>If you got a girl pregnant you'd be pro-choice too
Literally not an argument. No evidence that suggests so. My morals don't vanish if I make a mistake. I deal with the mistake like an adult. I handle the consequences of my actions.

A D
H O M I N E M
literally not an argument.

He's ugly and I don't care about his inferior platform?

>>women's rights
The same women who circumcise their boys? Fuck that.

That's worse than dead?

It's the easiest shit in the world to not get a girl pregnant.

Lulz

Apologia Studios does a great with those abortion videos. They're a bunch of heretics though.

>accurate of their worldview
LMAO nice umbrella fallacy

right yeah, i'm only talking about the ones that take atheism to its logical conclusion, there are plenty of irrational atheists who try to hold to moral realism