Sup Forums what is your opinion on this girl

So I saw a thread about this girl on here earlier this week and I have to say I am impressed and really think she is going to take the right wing to new levels what do you guys think Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I would let her stomp my balls namean?

> LEE RIGHT BASED WING QT GIRL XDDDDDD

kys

Political version of a Twitch Gamer Gurl.

I think girls can get a lot of attention for doing very basic things and I think a lot of girls know this and use it for their advantage. And good for them. If I had an opportunity like that, I would probably also take advantage of it.

But I also don't particularly think them worthy of my attention.

She has pretty distinctive (((facial features))).

I think she should shut up and go back to the kitchen. Women need to build homes and have kids. Nobody cares about what they do for attention.

Name of this qt american roastie?

I would never trust a woman who's vocally into right wing politics because 90% are "look at meee" gamergurl types.

>new levels
>those glasses

She's definitely Jewish

I agree with that. We need more girls to get in on the Alt Right cause it will help bring in more young kids and keep them away from Normie Tumblr garbage

None of these (((women))) believe the shit they say. They've found an outrage market they can latch onto to make money. This Daria wannabe doesn't understand anything and if you believe it you're the biggest shabbos goy ever.
>pic related is her.

That isn't what his post said at all, you nu-male cuckboy.

To tell you the truth I don't know her name I haven't looked really hard though

I'll only take her seriously after she makes a video making out with Blair White. Those are my rules.

Who's that?

She's not American. German-Brit living in Swiss.

She is a fairly new Alt Right youtuber from Switzerland. She seems pretty based and she makes some great points

I'd throat fuck the shit out of her while she's wearing a choker.

She is so clueless about the internet it's funny.

She was in one of the threads about her and some German poster threatened to doxx her and she went instantly into panic mode. It was kind of cute.

American flag in background

checkmate atheists!11111

What's her name though?

I didn't know that. Well that sucks when did this happen

I haven't looked hard enough. But she doesn't give out her name in any of her videos or her twitter. Which I understand there are a lot of crazies out there

She's literally just cashing in on all the hungry and beta alt-righters, just like Tara McCarthy and Lauren Southern.

It literally is not possible for women to be right-wing.

here's her youtube channel for anyone interested
youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw/videos

this
she looks like a mix of sasha grey and the facialabuse girl

Come on women can definitely be Right Wing. 53% of white women voted for Trump

on the 24th

I think that was the post that turned me on to her channel but I don't speak German so couldn't read it. Yeah she does have to get a handle on the whole internet culture

>Come on women can definitely be Right Wing. 53% of white women voted for Trump

That's just female psychology. They can't help but be attracted to a man who doesn't take shit from a woman(Shillary).

How can you say women can't be right wing? They bear and raise males and want what is best for them.

Yeah nah, that's bullshit. Wife With a Purpose is right wing as fuck. She's full 1488 "I only exist to have white babies" tier.

I disagree I live in a pretty conservative area in a very liberal state and a lot of women I know are just as racist and right wing leaning as I am

Waifu material

>Oy vey you Naz - I mean, my fellow conservatives, aren't SJWs so dumb? I used to be one and even I realised this! Please reply with comments about how wrong SJWs are about people of co - I mean, fucking niggers, they won't see it, I promise!

>1488
>right-wing

dumb bum.

Reddit/CTR/fags are so distinctive in their speech patterns.
Go fuck yourself with a cactus

Totally agree she is a great follow on Twitter and has a great YouTube Channel

Well this thread is about money-grubbing cunts who make videos on the internet like the one in the OP, and not your anecdotal evidence.

Married women are right wing. Prior to marriage, 2/3s are shit libs due to them being easy to brainwash through media, as well as their desire to virtue signal.

Seems like a qt. She has a dick, right?

>Wife With a Purpose is right wing as fuck.

Yeah, and I'm sure she was "right-wing as fuck" before she met her husband.

OMG stop being a Fag

Possibly. It's hard to distinguish from maximum autism trying too hard to sound like a normal human bean.

No she is not Blaire White

Oh, I see now. Go shill your shit somewhere else, cunt.

So what should we talk about then

hell yeah that shit wAS FUNNY

Of course she's not and never will be Queen Blaire.

Didn't you guys see that black belt ?

Youy are dispointing me sons ...

Blaire White has a huge following on here for being a Tranny

>nose ring
>problem glasses
into the trash it goes

But this thread Is about money-grubbing cunts

Well, she's a really articulate, snarky redpiller. And hot af.

Traps are a way of life on Sup Forums.

>e-celeb bullshit
you FUCKING NIGGER

Doesn't everyone do things to make money that is the whole purpose of why people do anything

They are and I find it interesting. You guys do know that Traps are just dudes in dresses and fucking them is still gay

SHE A CUTE!

She had no idea that the anonymous hacker formerly known as Sup Forums is unstopable

Watched a few of her videos, she honestly seems to be a pretty legit and an alright right wing discussion channel obviously targeted at Gen Z. I don't really see a problem here.

Same here we need to target Gen Z. Millennials are gone. But if we can red pill the next generation there still might be hope for the next generation

So what should we be talking about

Boipucci is best pussy.

Still fucking gay

She thinks we are cancer.

NO

Well that is not good. We are her base

Blaire is a bigtime e-celeb so the chances of me fucking her are pretty much nil. So 'traps are gay' is an academic question.

Still fucking best.

>browses /pol
>gets all their info from /pol
>post on /pol
>in public denounce /pol

Im tired of being used by the alt-right faggots

Yeah, Sup Forums sort of abused Rage when she visited a few days ago.

Stop shilling this tw@!

I am sorry but if you fuck a dude and suck cock you are fucking gay I don't care if he wears a dress and make up

Ugly cunt.

Yeah that is too bad maybe she will come back and not be a shill

The point is that attractive women know they can use their sex appeal to manipulate men. It's not unreasonable to suspect she's trying to exploit a market rather than share her ideology
Indeed traps are gay

who dids?

So what are appropriate topics then serious question

I think she just learned the hard way that digital marketing on Sup Forums isn't a very good idea.

I just don't see anything wrong in being a capitalist I would sell anything if it would make me some money. Literally everything most people do is for money

If that's real then she doesn't belong here anyway. Her glasses reveal her true identity

>woman
>new levels in rightwing

Women always end up leaning left. Nah.

Yes well I don't blame her for talking to us here on Sup Forums we are the people that are going to watch her channel

who?

Tell that to Monster. /fit/ converted their shitty marketing attempts into a meme and now they drink gallons of the shit.

She hates racist too, why does she even come to Sup Forums?

There's just no point in debating your hypothetical, especially in Blaire's case. To me she's simply a gorgeous right-wing trapfu.

sup bitch

you look like a roundface kike

But I'd still hit hit. Have a nice day

Clearly she's not ready

Here's what I see: the same bitchy cuntplaining and ovaryacting every woman does except it happens to be about migrants.

Thanks I didn't know all this like I said I checked out her channel because I saw a thread of her on it in here a few days ago and just wanted to know what people on Sup Forums thought of her

Am I racist if I just don't want to live around niggers and wetbacks?

Mid-tier redpillers like her and Sargon need to stay on that power level, at least publicly.

They are easily doxed, they can lose their jobs. It is simply bad strategy to go full 14/88 unless you are either anonymous or somehow independent.

Not true, women become right wing with age, they no longer have men kissing their ass on a daily basis and have to deal with reality. It's rare that young attractive women are right wing, but it happens

She thinks Pro-Zionist like Glenn Beck and Pat Condell are "intellectuals".

I am sorry I just think Blaire and especially her fan boys are just weird

I wouldn't call that cuntsplaining like an SJW feminist harpy. The migrants really do need to be deported or gassed.

>t. registered sex offender