MGTOW

In light of Alex Jones's massive loss of income in divorce court, I'm left to question if marriage is possible at all anymore without getting raped financially.

MGTOW is not an answer; I want to have children and a loving family in the future and sitting inside masturbating until I die is not appealing to me.
>O-OY VEY!! BUT THINK OF THE EVIL WOMENZ GOYIM!!! JUST DO NOTHING AND DIE ALONE!!
Fuck off. Pic related is for fucking faggots and is /nupol/ cultist ideology. What's Sup Forums's advice on where I can find a decent woman as a white man?

>No blacks
Some of them are pretty but I want my children's European genes to be preserved, and I want my children to resemble me.
>No Jewesses
A person becomes a Jew if their mother is a Jew; I will not turn my future son into a fucking kike.
>Maybe latin
Only if they have GENUINELY good genes tracing from Europe and not the standard 5' 1'', troll ogre, sub 105 iq genes like Jeb Bush's wife
>Maybe Asian
Most of them have great bodies but their faces don't appeal to me at all. Also, there's the factor of having mini Elliots that despise you due to their lack of resemblance to you and how you brought them into our current society which hates Asian males. I would consider marrying a genuinely attractive Jap, Chinese, or Korean in certain conditions
>No Slavs
I find them disgusting

90% of western white women are garbage whores and most of the other races aren't even options. Am I just supposed to hope the asians succeed in making artificial wombs before I die?

Women never think begin guilty own actions.

Today are miserable market 80% women compete by 5% men only 5% women would win, time women know she lose goes for network support, today men don't getting marry means a lot women are losing, market is broke meaning old men and old women would goes for young generating, just look female teach get it young students, mostly old women could compete young women, a lot bitter women would come in 5 years.

But worst old men would fucked to young men, makes cicle miserable relations.

Stop crying like a little bitch, and accept that you either play by white women's rules or don't play at all. Also, MGTOW does not mean swearing off women you dumbfuck.

Wow, good luck finding any women of any species that want to deal with all your issues, a death in solitude isn't so bad

Pablo, I appreciate the comment but I barely understood it

>"G-G-G-GOYIM TH-THAT'S NOT TRUE!! MGTOW IS N-NOTHING LIKE THAT! Now just don't have kids until you're 60 years old hehe"

Fuck off, troll

>just don't have kids until you're 60 years old
what is the problem with this logic?

>masturbation

You're only MGTOW if you are entirely, 100% celibate to the point of not even looking at women in lust.

I am MGTOW. You are just another cookie-cutter man obsessed with sex and the vaginal-Jew. You're not "going your own way" you're going down the same, well-worn and wide path that 99.99999999999999999% of men in our society go down.

Let go, my friend. Just let go.

Troll!? Hahaha, you truly are a waste of resources, please, for the love of god please don't breed. Though I suppose that wasn't an option in the first place, or we wouldn't be here.

Oh this artist
Hahahahaha

There are a lot of more western looking Asians, I dated like a hundred girls and all the white ones were fucking garbage and beligerant about it. I can't risk my well being to these dumpstersluts and it would risk my family's future to try. I married a Chinese girl. I am torn by this but she's really great and I do love her, but I'm in my 30's time is up, I have to make kids now or risk factors will always be higher.

I wasn't being overly picky either, just every white girl I was close to was a party drunk that fucked many times more people than me, fucked any race, and generally didn't want kids. Even girls in church were fucking trash. The only ones I managed to get close to were chubby selfish brats that had a history of one night stands, and usually to get something from an older guy, like alcohol on a cruise while under age. This chick had fucked for a beer as recently as last summer and she's a Baptist. Reeee!

My family really hates a long term gf I had that cheated and was kind of a paycho, but secretly that pos was the best white girl I was ever close to and last I knew she had Herpes from a nigger she let fuck her at a nude beach and she gained like 50 lbs and then started transitioning her brown Herpes kid at 4. And she was the best white girl I was close to. Let that sink in. It speaks volumes.

If our race is to go extinct at least my family won't and they will know who caused this.

I am black pilled as shit, our birth rate dropped again even over last year. Whites will die off at this rate and as a consequence of Jewish policy and we generally took an extinction level threat sitting down.

that comic is not the end of the story

now how do younger girls react to a massive influx of crazy cat ladies....

do they talk to them

do they ask questions

do they ask why they never got married, about regrets ect.

>OP has equally stupid standards as women in the comic
>waaahhh where have all the good women gone?
>actually asking this board for relationship advice

HAHAHAHAHA YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

t. chad dating a qt conservative virgin

>Those muslim terrorists aren't REAL muslims
>I'm a real muslim and they don't represent us
Fuck off, kike

(You)

Thanks for sharing user, that is actually pretty useful insight. I was highly considering dating an asian girl because they have all the traits I'm looking for, was just scared because of all the recent talk about hapas and Elliots.

Maybe hapas really are the future masterrace since whites are bound to die off anyway.

Alex lost because he's mentally ill and/or had the maturity of a 11 year old. Bro he said he couldn't remember important details about his kids because he ate really spicy chili and had flatulence. Joke or not it reflects poorly on you in a divorce hearing.

MGTOW is real.

Lately I met a friend from hi school after ong time no see. We've started talking about chicks he started redpilling me all of sudden. Then he found out I am long term MGTOW myself.
He's not even 4channer.
Then I lately found a channel of some black studying medicine in my country, besides rambling at Polish racism he also redpills hard on MGTOW.

It's spreading.

I understood mexianon.
Trust me amigo it's going to get better for us as we get older. All we have to do is get our money straight when we are young and not let our bodies go to shit. When were in our 30s we will find a beautiful woman in her 20s that want to be a wife and mother due to this rise in old traditional values. My advice to OP:
Make your nest now and don't settle. Go to book stores, music stores, concerts, anything related to your interests. You will find your wife one day.

TLDR: Don't stop looking. The mother of your children is out there

He'd probably have been fine if he didn't fuck a hooker.

>do they ask questions
they're women, they only talk about feelings and ignore facts

>fuck all these hos, I can just work
And finance your own replacement via immigration? If you're paying any significant amount of taxes you're not redpilled and certainly not MGTOW

To be fair identity and brown marrow transplants are a real issue with half white and Asian.

Just do some genealogy and have a family identity. Your kids were always only going to half half of your family legacy anyway so it doesn't really change.

Hapas I knew were generally really smart and funny but also Christ cucked guys that would rather play video games than tak to a girl. Idk just try to be a good involved parent and tell your kids the truth.

I tried so hard to find a white girl that wants a family. Don't feel too bad, survive. The Jews have struck us a serious blow and the real time to fight was 1966 when we saw the nonwhite immigration jump up and knew it's selling points were lies. Boomers let gay rights and abortion be bigger issues and proceeded to lose. When they did eventually have power they pushed for morality law and didn't give a shit about their race's future.

The boomer legacy is literally to be responsible for the probable destruction of their own people and civilization.

We are only redpilled in mass now because how can you go outside and not be? No downtown or young area is white anymore. I live in Tampa and it's like a foreign country. I NEED to know some Spanish or I can't even order food.

It's too late for a war, only a baby boom could do anything and Boomers like Bill Nye are on TV teaching young whites that developed people should be taxed for having kids, yet we need open boarders for all the overpopulated Africans we fed.

How about, if Africa needs our aid so bad then they have to get sterilized to receive it. Why can we not talk about that? We are so fucked dude. Just survive and let your family live on.

exectly, a middle/ high school girl will probably end up asking them about why they never got married,

they will notice the trends of the world and society, they will learn from the mistakes

Marriage is a ball and chain, just make em sign a pre-nup

the last 16 years have been so fucking expensive and killed American culture and spirit

GWOT needs to either be finished, and i dont want to ponder the alternatives

but then again, that leads back to deeper questions about its origins, and who is behinds wahhabist and salafi jihadi terrorism

not to mention israel palestine iran conflict

but there are others that are just as important, because they are all interconnected

it may not be concidental or random that as I write this, in THIS very thread about This very topic, that we could be on the verge of taking down North Korea

>they will learn from the mistakes
they are women
they ignore facts in preference of what "feels good"
they will never figure it out

pre-nup is no protection anymore

>You're only MGTOW if you are entirely, 100% celibate to the point of not even looking at women in lust.
Bullshit. MGTOW implies NO MARRIAGE. The point of MGTOW is to fuck sluts with the financial gain you get out of not having a long term partner or kids. That's it, not celibacy.

gee... i wonder. why can't we make something work with the greatest enemy of mankind? women exist to ruin men.

once we get artificial and sexbots it's time to finish what all our ancestors dreamed of. a world without a single roastie bitch. any female apologist won't be shown mercy either

at this point I might as well see it as one big joke

women never liked me anyways so i'm safe from all the divorce rape

its a lonely life but it what it is

I genuinely don't understand why half of you are ethnonationalist, 1488 full on save muh culture. Then go on talking about marrying Asians.

IMO fuck whoever you want with a rubber but procreate/create family units within your race, retards. Fixing white women is your responsbility, even if it's difficult. Work out, dress well, get a good job and teach them that you're a man.

Mixed race people are fucked- regardless of their mix. Stop destroying cultures.

in life you don't need anybody to like you. the only reason why you need a woman is because they allow you to reproduce. women are fucking scum who never did anything in the history of the world. who cares what they like or dislike? they aren't even human.

the biggest joke is the idea women need to be pleased or validate men. they exist as wombs and that's all. the only worry about not being with one is the fact you can't reproduce

you dont understand how women communicate and influence one another

oriental have shit bodies

>Fixing white women is your responsbility
no it isn't. there's no such thing as "white women" anyway there's white people or white humans but that means WHITE MALE. women aren't human so their """"""""race""""""" doesn't matter or even exist. they're all cattle that exist so men can continue their genes forward.

"White women have shit bodies plus they smell like ham body odour /after sex" as an Asian student in UK, not some cucked British Born Asian.

It's good you feel that way. FFS you should be adoring your own women. Note like bananas/weeaboos lusting after other races.

Why no slave? Slavic women are white and hot.

Do not get married through the government's create a private business contract with your wife that clearly details she cannot take your property or take you to court

some white women have AWESOME bodies
orientals are just above poo and nigs below latin and white
sorry chinkbro
pattaya beach thailand is fun tho

Lmao this is one of the reasons I'm gay
With a man as your companion you don't need to worry about court shit and alimony and the like.

Plus you don't even have to sign the marriage papers that can screw you over in th long run.

As one of my famous negro buddies once said "Bitches and hoes ain't nothing but lies and tricks"
Living the dream.

Wait for artificial wombs.

this guy talking like he can have his fucking pick lol. be happy your own hand doesnt leave you after you touch yourself

Besides the ad hominem, I have 0 objection. Find your women as sexy as possible idgaf

In fact find your race the best, idg why people don't adore their own tribes. Meanwhile Asian dominated Mongolian yurt erection forums find Asian races the best. We'll never be bros- so long as we maximize economies of scale, minimize touchy feely muh multiculturalism no one gives a shit.

2 things
>In light of Alex Jones's massive loss of income
you sound like a ferengi

>using tinder and getting "random" messages from people
that's not how it works

Kys

C'mon you can do better than that faggot

MGTOW will only ever work if 95% of men actually did it. Until then your delusional fantasies of getting hit on by desperate whores and ignoring will remain fantasies.

>cows aren't cattle because they are female
What?

I'm taking the Israelipill, but for you I guess argentina or chile.

>sticking your dick in feces
So could you

Alright OP, the most confusing part in getting a womyn to marry is FINDING her
the trick is to think about what would a "good person" would do and where would he go and you are sure to find someone on the way
i would suggest if you want to find a virgin move out of your shithole or go to non-protestant church (somewhere in a small place would be better because there people wont go just go to church because they are attention needing heretics)
if you are an atheist then your best option is to move
you should also have a sleeping routine and make sure you sleep at least 5-6hours a day min.
here comes the tricky part- stop wasting your time on things such as TV, computer, mobile phone, etc.
if you want you can spend some time between half an hour or an hour or watch a sports match but dont let it consume your life
look at it this way: if you waste 3 hours a day that is 21 hours a week (3*7), about 90 hours a month (3*30), 540 hours wasted in 6 months (90*6), 1080 hours in a year (90*12) and 5400 hours in 5 years
and remember! (((time is money)))
in USA minimum wage is about 7,25 dollars an HOUR
just multiply hours wasted with 7,25 to see how much you wasted and sort yourself out
you cant expect a decent woman to marry if you're a failure yourself
and make sure you have a better income than her so you would be the head of the house and make sure that you can actually support a family

first get shit done, having a family comes AFTER you get your shit done

Lol wut? Mgtow guys go around encouraging girls to just fuck and not seek relationships. They are all over dating sites and they are pure cancer, another problem we face. They won't even leave women alone, they basically push the same messages on white women that Jews do. As if it's women's fault that laws favor them and not having Rea relationships is some kind of punishment. A lot of them even brag about waiting until the next day to reveal what MGTOW means. Seriously half of them are fuckboy Chads that happen to be a little bit successful. Virgin NEETs are only one subgroup.

I gettting today a lot attention of young women, but women my same age are uneducate, jobless,fat or single mothers but believe we are equals.

Liberal society end up in traditional society, still remember on rural areas of mexico age gap begins between 10 to 15 years, very young women(15 to 18 years old) search old men(27 or 32 years old).

Americans would get same thing in 5 to 10 years, Feminists only want young women to be uglier for them to compete, hairy armpits, multicolored hair, tattoos, fat.

Their fears are replaced with younger women, all topics that deal always has double standards

Feminist write SCUM, don't worry.
Feminist artificial wombs, meltdown.