Why do so many people look like this now? How did we become so pathetic?

Why do so many people look like this now? How did we become so pathetic?

Bushy beards are a psyop to normalise the Islamic look.

>Glasses and a beard

Not seeing your point op

I do approve the "Hitler Jugend" hairstyle, but the beard is just pathetic.

any two of these: trendy glasses, beard, trendy fade haircut would be fine. when all three combine you've got a card-carrying faggot. actually glasses like that are probably always faggy but you get my point

just noticed the fucking suspenders now. yeah, this is a mess disregard my posting

>the problem is with the shirt and the body fat %, if he looked masculine you wouldn't complain lol maybe the glasses too

If he was thin the beard, glasses, and haircut would still be retarded.

Yeah if he lowered the body fat % and mayb got some muscle mass he'd be alright. So the answer for OP us exercise and not eating like a typical burger

I was wondering the same thing the other day. Perfect picture OP, could only be better if it showed more of the soft, pale, doughy, "ironic" tattoo covered body. This is what a man at his age should look like, and like Connery he should be chatting up attractive women, not driving his hatch-back to get another iced mocachino.

I'm average height and I have a not so big head. So a beard contributes a lot to the look.

no no NO just look at him, the hitler youth haircut was supposed to be a pragmatic thing where its choppy and lays as it would naturally, not carefully and deliberately slicked back like his is. I bet he uses some gay fucking pomade.

i'm sure he does. this whole costume he is wearing is to distract from the fact he is fat. it's usually fat guys who play dress-up like this because they are so humiliated to be their fat selves. take note when you see these types in public. usually fat with tits and those weird knock-kneed high estrogen legs.

>fade with a lumberjack beard

wow it's like i'm in 2014

t. undercut with clean shaven face combo

>not removing your beard with laser

Fucking poor people.

Why doesn't he just lose weight? It's not hard.

>Beards are the sign of nu-males now instead of manliness
fuck this gay world.

Beards haven't been worn by men since the 19th century.

what are you, gay or something?

You can get away with any look if you have muscles

Kek confirms it. Losing weight is ezpz.

go wear skinny jeans faggot

So is sudden love for female behinds, white men were into boobs before that.

>t. undercut with clean shaven face combo

Shaving is so fucking stupid.

Protip: no matter how closely you shave, people can still see your beard, it's just that instead of it poking out of your skin, it's hidden underneath and gives your skin a disgusting gray tone that makes it look as though you're a zombie with AIDS.

Don't be a pussy nigger. Remove your beard with laser.

Exactly when civilization went down the toilet.

you are indian and nothing can make you look better. Enjoy your horrible life being the worst possible thing on earth.

take this shit to /fa/, /fa/ggot.

What's wrong with having a beard and glasses?

Asking for a friend btw.

this. Im glad someone else realised.

This guy would look fine if he would grow out the sides of his hair. A beard should never be longer than the shortest part of hair on your head unless you have a buzzcut or are bald.

Exactly

>implying Nazi Germany wasn't a high point

Wow. A little rough on Pajeet don't ya think?

Beards are overplayed as fuck by now, not a very "with it" look. Late adopting nerds trying to look less goofy, not something you'd like to be associated with.

Just wear a 5 o'clock.

>bears are the masculine trait of homosexuality
>bears have become a popular thing around here
>most gays want to look like a bear or date one
>if you don't look like a bear, you're destined to be single
>bears only want to date bears for status and popularity
>the ones who can get full beard and body hair and have an amount of body fat % are as faggot as your flamboyant twink
>bear bars now invite drag queens and become a gay night club for fat hairy men.
>bears have become hairy faggots nowadays
>the style in OP pic is the one everyone now looks like and also add that they are gaymers, too.

I'm so glad I stop getting involve into that community, now is a drama fest because everyone discuss who is more bear despite not having a beard and everyone being full time divas

>Don't be a pussy nigger. Remove your beard with laser.

can we make this gibberish into some sort of a new meme?

fuck you. leave your midwestern town and explore the world and come see what those fucking dirty cunts are like once they establish an enclave.

>t. undercut with clean shaven face combo
Are you me?

yeah and hitler had facial hair

Bushy beards aren't exclusive to islamic culture. It's important to have the masculinity to match it.

ITT:

Feminine men who cant grow facial hair.

Shaved and a haircut shorter on the side and longer on the top.

facial hair trends are a cycle based around men's desire to differentiate themselves from each other

backing this up. It's no coincidence these beards became popular while shit's getting islam'd.

>Literally the worst
sorry in my small town all the Pajeets are doctors with big houses

This. lost 22lbs in 3 months just from diet alone, not hard at all. just don`t eat as much.

I've been drawn to women's asses since I was three years old and I was born in '94

yes the fake medical degrees and shit grade 10 biology knowledge are taking the doctor jobs and making money off your ignorance.

>sorry

Its a conspiracy (srs)

The hipster lumberjack, ironic masculinity thing, (hatchet throwing, bacon worship, beards, everything about Ron swanson) is a way to subvert real masculinity and mock it. It's taking traditionally masculine traits/hobbies and turning it into soke sort of leftist, LARPing joke

libtards ruined beard for me, I always try to be clean-shaved

Reminder that the only repilled haircut is a buzzcut.

Beard is optional only if grows full

Many people who grow bushy beards do. It to hide their ugly face

You're actually letting an American troll you m8. Are you an immigrant too?

Fascist hair cut and beard is a good look.

this is also true
like fat baby faces with girl chins

Looks alright I'd say. Bit on the fat side, if he slimmed down and grew the top of his hair an inch or two longer he'd be 8/10.

This. But I don't think it's so much a conspiracy as a marketing ploy specifically targeting the lack of masculinity in mainstream culture. It of course is an exaggerated joke of masculinity

You are aussie so im surprised you think that is a good look. Ive always classified it as beta. The whole lumberjack look is gone

I he was thin he wouldn't be using a beard to hide his neckfat

this is the gayest shit i've read ever

i am indian

You have to understand, liberals worship attention and revolve around what other people think of them.

The glass are to seem smart
His left wing views keep him mentally cucked, so the
The beard is a pathetic grasp at visual masculinity, he wants to look working class even though he drinks vanilla lattes and works in a office

The haircut is just to look "cool"

Everything about liberal men screams "look how I look, i look manly and cool, OH YEA and also im progressive xD"

If you ever encounter there men in real life, youl see they are timid and gay af. Being lumbersexual is about being a faggot trying to look like a man

Congrats, keep it up.

Because they're all nu males

>beard
>glasses
>plaided shirt

Literally nu-male look

>taking all doctor jobs
>all the doctor jobs
>all
Not enough doctors in our country drives up healthcare costs. I don't mind having MD-lites
doing the light lifting if it frees up the superior DRs and lowers the cost.

whats the Sup Forums approved haircut, my hairs an absolute mess. thinking about just shaving it off

I shave, short hair, loose Carhartts, no tattoos, married, little white kids, FUCK LEFTISTS

Yesssssss. I do exactly like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who hates all these haircuts that can be done with a set of clippers and no scissors? I know I'm not "fashy" or /fa/scist or hipsterjugend but fuck... my genetics gave me a nice head of wavy hair and I think it's criminal to crop it short like a boobhead.

fascism

I want skinhead to come back in to fashion to suit my genetic mpb desu.

I keep my hair medium to long too. Most fags on this board look really cringe trying to dress "fashy"

literally a fat version of me,

Whats you fucking problem you convict cunt?

This. In Portugal, starting in around 2008-2010, this shit became suddenly fashionable. Suddenly, every guy on TV is beginning to look like this, but nobody around you in your daily life does.

>tfw neckbeard all the time because I'm too lazy to shave

This.

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

NO NEW BOARDS
FUCK THE MODS

I do both. Clippers or a razor for the undercut with a ponytail on top to show off my blonde master race hair. People seem to love it or absolutely hate it (normie friends who aren't self-employed).

Blonde hair with an actual Hitler-Jugend haircut and a clean shave and none of this hipster bullshit. Am I doing it right guys?

There's literally nothing wrong with his appearance, people looked like that 100 years ago as well

go ahead and post your own ugly mugs

Fuck, I meant this actually.

If your hair requires matinence other than keeping it out of your face you're probably a numale faggot

>Clean shave
>Suomi

Unlikely, Asians struggle to grow facial hair.

The muzz don't have a monopoly on beards, ya fayget.

Not everyone can get the look of a lavender smelling street urchin in $450 presoiled jeans.

All these insecure little girls ITT. Beards have always been in fashion since men could grow hair on their balls. If some "faggy" guy has a beard who gives a shit. Its more faggy to worry about what other man is wearing. Just do what you makes you feel confident and you'll be drowning in pussy.

no one that writes like you has ever touched a human female he wasn't related to

Bah hunderdt years ago men would have a moustache to show how civilized they were.
Today ""men"" grow beards to convince themselves they are manly

poo

That's a toupee desu

What the fuck is wrong with this website? Islam didn't invent bushy beards and even muslim men who do keep bushy beards make sure that they're long, unlike the beard shown in the picture. Seriously what the fuck

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck I don't know.

I've had a beard for 20 god damned years and I'm not getting rid of it just because a bunch of nu-male faggots like blowing each other and getting their balls ticked by facial hair.

Most Nu males are ugly, skinny fat, or fat. The beards and hipster glasses and weird haircuts are their attempt to distract potential mates from noticing their physical inadequacies

pretty fucking gay desu senpai

Are you litteraly retarded?
Beards being fashionable is a common staple of western society. Are you that historically illiterate that you think that western man have always been cleaned shaven? Moustasches, beards and being clean shaven comes and goes into fashion and if you don't believe me just pick up a history book. The latest 300 years of western fashion have ample examples of this being a cyclical thing.

Who said anything about that? Why is it implied I'm the toff for just letting my hair grow naturally and cutting it once every six months instead of getting it touched up every two weeks to keep the fade and facial hair and top separate like a fussy wanker.

Also: I don't do shit to my hair. The /fa/scist hairstyle seems to need gel or pomade to style the hair a certain direction when it's that short and stumpy. I don't do shit to my hair. I hardly wash it. I wake up in the morning and go. It settles however it wants with minimal direction from my hands (no comb) and gets the girls moist.

Why do you hate those haircuts? If they don't suit you then why the fuck would you cut your hair in that way? This isn't Iran, you are free to choose whatever haircut you deem the most appropriate for yourself.

Muzzie beards are usually long and look like they've been washed in cat piss.

You're a mong m8

Hitlerjugend had the best hairstyle and beards are the bees knees. It's like you don't even want tl be the best lf both worlds.

>blason jaha
>muscles
tip top kek m'good sir