Iowa City Police called to remove 'White Supremacist' cards from UI library

press-citizen.com/story/news/education/university-of-iowa/2017/04/26/card-promoting-white-supremacy-found-ui-library/306926001/

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing - the possibility that someone here thought this would be a good idea or the fact that someone there felt it necessary to call THE FUCKING POLICE to remove a bunch of business cards from a library.

Other urls found in this thread:

college.usatoday.com/2014/12/08/kkk-display-frightens-students-on-uiowa-campus/
soundcloud.com/user-823931076
youtube.com/watch?v=TH9tl64-E-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Bloom
altright.com/2017/04/23/alt-right-politics-23-april-2017
artofmanliness.com/2012/12/21/manly-honor-vii-how-and-why-to-revive-manly-honor-in-the-twenty-first-century/
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=10354.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder who's the fag that went with the purple color

TRS posted images for these on their twitter. I really need to order a bunch and drop them off around my local college campus.

you would just need to selectively drop them off at the right places, like in a arts building and what not. You know, where they would generate the most butthurt

You realize colleges have campus police?

nevermind, Sven retweed pictures of them.

Anyone have digital copies?

The nigger that false flagged it

Can someone call or tweet him asking how these cards are white supremacist? I don't see it.

>literal stormfag cards
If you want to promote ethnocentrism you need to be fucking smart about it - not cover all your shit with purple swastikas and dailystormer links.

It's just proof stormweenies are retarded

>muh white nation
Have more kids then you dim cuck.

Can we please turn bell curves into white supremacist symbols?

Of all the statistics they choose they choose that one. Why not FBI statistics or black on white crime stats?

then it'd be ironic because it would show Jewish supremacy

should I even bother listening to TRS? I mean I've seen pics of Mike Enoch and he looks like a fat jew.
And the War Room guys are a bunch of neocons with low asvab scores who can't get over being in the military.

Stormfags get the fuck out of my state

Iowa City user here. For what it's worth, that was the University police, not the IC police. It's not the first time that the University has been triggered by something like this.
Read and enjoy:
college.usatoday.com/2014/12/08/kkk-display-frightens-students-on-uiowa-campus/

>linking to literal shill websites

good fucking goyim

whoever made those cards is a useless fuckign moron

surely this can't be the only site to visit?

>dailystormer

Iowa desperately needs a bit of white ethnocentrism right now, what with all minorities being exported to the state from Milwaukee, Chicago, and St Louis...

... but it needs the smart, subtle kind of ethnocentrism that understands it needs to make itself look socially acceptable. The kind of ethnocentrism that shows up to debates in smart suits and makes coherent, evidence-based arguments instead of running around with a shaved head and swastikas tattooed on its nipples screaming about how we need to gas the niggers.

The design of the card is too good, obviously made by a graphic arts liberal; obvious false flag.

If you want more education or more intelligent conversational podcast I suggest the darwin digest, rebel yell, kulterkamp, paranormies, and maybe the pozbutton (will see how that goes). I think the rest are just overally christian or 88 larping.

How on earth could this series of events ever arise?

Who would do such a thing as place cards and then call the police?????

>Can someone call or tweet him asking how these cards are white supremacist? I don't see it.
good angle
>hey why is that card saying the agenda is to make america white again is white supremacist in any way no really hurrdur can you tell and explain ploxoxoxo?
this is bound to go well

>archive.is
>one of the three white supremacist sites

They don't put that in bell curves. You new here?

I'm talking about posting stuff like this. Students will start thinking ANY bell curve is racist and get triggered in the middle of stat class.

I'm in Iowa City. We should arrange some sort of local meetup.

>find something offensive
>call the police

Jesus Christ...

>daily stormer
le alt light strikes again xd

JUST

>It's just proof stormweenies are retarded
no, just posyop agents
the fun thing is that kike enoch TRSodomite is allied with Anglin now
>this is sure to further the 14 words
>let's sperg all over the place and proclaim our superwhite agenda in libraries
>here mikey, fuck that thai hooker
>here robert, get pegged by my jewish wife

This is also what I thought immediately

>campus police
weekend mall security on bikes harassing weed heads

>I'm not sure what's more embarrassing - the possibility that someone here thought this would be a good idea
OMG MUH PR MUH PR LETS ALL STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH ALL OUR ANTI RACIST CIVKEK BRETHEREN AND SUCK EACH OTHER OFF MUH PR MUH PR

all it takes is some smarter than average leftist activist to find that charts that measured the difference between religious sects and then they post it everywhere with the caption "this just destroyed white supremacy"

>called the police

were they afraid of getting paper cuts if they touched the cards???

That wouldn't do anything when the country is constantly being flooded with the worst of humanity.

blatant false flag.

Calling police to draw media attention to it makes it more obvious.

It's part of the fash-wave aesthetic I think.

Thought-crime is a serious offense comrade.

surely they cant be crafty crypto jews

How is this not smart? It's a very simple message with a shocking fact that is very easy to fact-check in case they doubt it's validity. Most whites have no idea that they are being replaced, they've just never given it a thought. This will awaken that idea in them.

TRS is utter fucking cancer and should never even be mentioned after enochgate

dailystormer is cringey as fuck but at least i can see why you would post it if u want to promote nazism

Appeal to people's inner chimp, by which I mean territorial instinct. It's deep and strong.

This is very sad.

Because it's the one that matters, the Overton window must shift, and public opinion needs to be swayed to agree that something is wrong.

hurry up because i have it on personal voice call that jewish women in iowa are meeting up with muslim ones to "resist the divisiness" of trump's election and all that jazz
>muslims are so much our friends,
that's the liberal jewesses' stance right now
read: let's ally against those evil nazis

Jews aren't the highest IQ religion

where do you get your info from?

Listen to The Third Rail:

soundcloud.com/user-823931076

it's entertaining, edgy, and for the most part, smart. Smarter than the average alt-right podcast (ouch I hate to say that), certainly.

>they track you down with cameras
>get charged by the school for hate crimes
Mate, dont do that.

>a card

one single card

altright.com is now a kind of central clearing house for news and media. Co-founded by Richard Spencer.

Gotta be a false flag right? Too retarded not to be.

Doubtful it was a nog though, I don't see any words spelled incorrectly and it would cost money to purchase the cards.

Are you serious/do you actually want to make this happen? I will meet up with you, but I work in the government, and I could lose my job if this got out. Shoot me your email (or make a dump), and I'll get in contact with you.

The alt-right is legion, we have all sorts of people, high SES (socio-economic status) and skill as well as low.

IT'S A CARD MADE BY WHITE PEOPLE

99% chance it was made by antifa or radical leftist college faggots as a false flag

I appreciate people talking on such subjects, but man the host sounds like he's 17

dude i'm french, i cant make anything happen but tell you what's going on, this is a first hand testimony as i could listen to their meetup

c: bunkercarabinieri

white people wanting to survive = holocaust
didnt you get it yet user

We're not actually white supremacists, except on the dimension of 'ability to create civilization' and 'innovation' dimensions maybe. We're reality-based - we know North East Asians, Ashkenazi Jews, and Indian Parsis are smarter than us. We still rock, and even if we didn't we'd be for our own people, for our right to live among others of our own kind. Ie Zionism for Europeans:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH9tl64-E-0

>Police were called
Free speech.
Police can't do shit.
AM I BEING DETAINED?

What ya printing, rabbi?

Sorry, forgot to check the flag. No worries. Still looking for IC anons, though, if anyone actually wants to meet up, I would be willing to set something up.

thing is i'm not the guy you started this convo with, i just barged in

No problem, man. Just saw the (You) and jumped to conclusions. Also, daily reminder that Iowa City was the first city in the United States to have a Jewish mayor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Bloom

He's not, but, he doesn't say much beyond the intros, he's mostly just the MC. Lauritz Von Guild Hausen and Reactionary Tree (the slow guy) are both quite smart. Fast-forward through that if you want.

There is no single podcast that has all the good stuff. Richard Spencer visits different ones, he has his own, 'Counter Signal', but I don't know where that is. Believe it or not Mike Enoch has good things to say occasionally.

Here's another good-ish series, and this particular episode is good, as well:

altright.com/2017/04/23/alt-right-politics-23-april-2017

Richard Spencer and Greg Ritter are on it - they're smarties too. And no 17 year olds, but still 17 yo humor :|

I agree. The problem is that we don't have many of that type in IA. Most of the time it's red necks yelling about niggers, which only hurts our cause.
It's time to take action, but we have to make sure the actions benefit us rather than hurt us. We can't drive people further left.

You'd be surprised how many white identity groups there are, and where they have chapters - Identity Europa (genteel white nationalist - think Richard Spencer), Trad Workers Party (out-and-out Nat Soc, but young people), and last but probably most numerous, TRS' pool parties (WN, more welcoming than IE). Now these as I said are young people, though old fags are welcome. I'm old, eg. If you're more of a civic nationalist, there's Gavin McInnes' 'Proud Boys'.

Look into Identity Europa - they aim for class and might have chapters in Iowa.

>a card promoting white supremacy
>a card

exactly. that's the only one in existence because the whiny little bitch with the mind virus only needed one for their false flag.

cool thanks

>purple, the color of royalty
>we wuz kangs

Checks out

I used to say that TRS isn't a white supremacist website, but they have the alc-right rises now and can't really say that anymore, top tier show though.

false flag as duck

Did they put the card in tiny paper handcuffs?

Fake as fuck

No one would put "ALT RIGHT" on the card itself. You'd have to be a reddit tier idiot to claim yourself as Alt Right

Do we know anything about the guy who claims to have found the cards? Could he be Antifa?

This is a REALLY dumb way of winning the culture war.

Listen - do you ever wonder why secret societies (Skull & Bones for instance) and fraternal organizations (Masons) are so prevalent throughout history?

Man is a tribal animal, and life is a competition of trying to assert your interests over other men. Men therefore form gangs or tribes of men to do this because no one man is an army.

If you, Sup Forums, want to win the war of social influence, you need to autistically dedicate yourself to self-improvement in all manners, and create fraternal organizations in your local area to create a literal community of conservatives as well as foster self-improvement among them.

artofmanliness.com/2012/12/21/manly-honor-vii-how-and-why-to-revive-manly-honor-in-the-twenty-first-century/

Cedar Rapids, Iowa is home to the first american mosque, the "mother mosque"

>Left invent a movement that doesn't exist
>Says it's the eeeevil right
>We co-op it and turn it into an autistfest that makes the left look retarded any time they even mention them
>Turns into the left's target to paint le bigot evil fascist to normies
>We are unscathed and twice as determined
>Left is tied up in a cringeworthy fuckfest with a tard child that's wranglerless and off it's meds
>Trump gets the do what he wants while they're distracted
Who the fuck is going to try and stop us next lads?

>dedicate yourself to self-improvement
So many people miss that. If you live a life others want for themselves you can lead them anywhere.

>Iowa City was the first city in the United States to have a Jewish mayor.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Bloom
>He was also a Freemason.[11]
so like Anson Jones, Alex's ancestor who became a freemason lodge master in Texas and the State's president then proceeded to erasing the Texas Republic by a stroke of the pen.
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=10354.0

>this is my university
Weird never heard anything about it. Probably a false flag. Although this city has become a multicultural shithole.

>walking past the mall the other day
>some nigger doing a nigger walk with his phone blaring music
>blonde girl walks by
>makes an obvious effort to stop and stare at her ass as she passes him
>literally smacks his lips while doing it
>could barely hold in my laugh as I just witnessed the greatest living stereotype of nigger behavior in my entire life

And to top it off

>from there start heading home
>pass by the abortion clinic that I remember people protesting at before
>first time I ever took a long look at the building
>see that it's literally called the the Anne Goldberg clinic

Too much for one day.

white supremacy and maga?

must be a slow news day

if not, you probably need to hire more white males that can see through this shit and do investigative journalism