Reminder that globalists are NOT zionists, and vice versa

Zionism is everything that globalist Jews hate. Zionism goes against their idea of having no borders, and the amount of kebab that Israel removes is inconvenient for the globalist plan of Islam succeeding.

When you next see an anti-white guilt article, search the author's name on Twitter followed by 'Israel', then you'll see that the globalist Jews we're used to in the west are a whole different breed to the proud, patriotic, Islam hating zionists who just want a nation to call their home.

Also Trump is pro-Israel, he doesn't even bother hiding his zionist views, and western globalist Jews, as we all know, fucking hate Trump.

George Soros: Not a zionist
The Rothschilds: Not zionists
CNN, NBC, Huffington Post, New York Times, BuzzFeed, Salon: Not zionists

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And before any of you say it, yes I am a Jew myself. I fucking stand with Israel. Arabs only live there through imperial conquest, and I will not rest until the lot of them are kicked back into the Arabian desert.

gas yourself

how come you are avoiding the elephant in the room - shit martini stirrers who are always try to connect dots for you even if nobody asked them or told them to?
In reality zionism is just long con military strategy template of "promised land". It has nothing to do with jews. There is not a single jew living in israel. It's just CIA military base. Borats are not jews. Notice they practice the same rituals as other arabs farming children and mutilating, branding them like animals. I'm talking about circumcision. No civilized country should deal with any arab, muslim or middle east countries. Not until they stop attacking and vivisecting children.

Zionist jews want globalism in the rest of the world but not Israel, no jews want globalism in Israel.

Israel is currently knocking several shades of shit out of Islamists while Britain is opening the door to them and telling everyone who doesn't that they're racist. Don't be bitter.

I agree with OP. American Jews (globalist Jews) are entirely different from Israeli Jews.

Israël is the hive for global jewry, pic related.

All kikes should fuck off.

Oh yeah, no shit Israel is basically a client state of the US, but so what?

And Protestant Christians don't object to Catholicism in other countries, as long as it's not their own, what's your point?

Zionists and globalists are still two very different people.

No, they are the same.
Rotschild created Israël, it's not a coincidence.

except that zionists demand that my country sacrifice every valuable resource it has for the continued existence of israel. Israel is a parasitic nation and defending its relationship with the USA is traitorous.

Good 1 !!!!

As long as Zionism is keeping Israel alive, and not making way for Greater Israel.

The only way you'll gain acceptance is by accepting Christ. Do yourself a favor and pick up a Bible and ignore the Talmud.

If you truly want to help fight the globalists, then gas yourself or climb into your oven, for you are the seed of satan.

George Soros is one of the biggest globalists he pulled his funding from FEMEN because they opened an Israel chapter jews don't want globalization in Israel.

Horseshit.
Y'all give them a safe place to run to.
Y'all get money from them.
They destabilize your neighbors, which is good for you.

And of course: you have a intelligence service that has shown the ability to kill anyone anywhere, yet they still live.

Because you are the same.

I think we need to start protecting jews from everyone else

I've already self-named the Jew here:

>I hate Muslims but I also hate that my country funds a war against Muslims

Okay.

Israel is the only hope against ISIS. Once they get involved in Syria it's game over.

Prove it.

Western Jews are anti-Israel. This isn't even up for debate.

While I respect anti-globalist Zionists, the reality is that a large majority of Jews are both Zionists and Globalists (for the goyim)

Schiphol International Airport.
Mossad base in El Al terminal.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

>I hate muslims
Nice strawman. We only hate muslims that the jews have shipped to the West. Muslims in the Middle East are naturally pretty based and jew-hating.

>Israel is the only hope against ISIS.
You're so blupilled and retarded it's hilarious. Fuck off kike.

Long live Israel.