>sending your kids to public school
>ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, american education thread?

I feel sorry for her.
I heard, when i was 6, that '4-6 wasnt -2 cuz a number cant be negative ', coming from the teacher.
Gl with public school. Investing in education is worth a gazillion amazon shares.

Surely these are fake.

home schooled master race

i learned life the hard way, through the streets

>Investing in education is worth a gazillion amazon shares.
Money isnt the problem
Public school is run buy people that what to do try white families

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

>European education
>Doesn't realize a pizza can be bigger than the other

And this is why you scrub my toilet, pal.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

nope

What the fuck....

Oh dear god.

What's wrong with it? The second amendment clearly says the right to bear arms is for regulated militias.

>Public school is run buy people that what to do try white families
What?

>see leaf post
>day even more ruined than usually

>in a state militia

>leaf education

Cant be real

>mfw this is a real question
Leafs really are the worst posters

*run by people that want to destroy

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

they reworded it to make it seem like only a certain people should have the right

kys

Lemme preface my post by saying I'm only 25 years old

However, I've noticed most of the women around my age who ended up becoming elementary/kindergarten/pre-k schoolteachers are the burnt-out party whores who spent so much time popping jello shots and railing lines of cokethat they "decided to settle down" and they live out their fantasies of raising children through "teaching" their pupils...either that or they're the religious "I didn't have sex until I was 23" types, who are equally libtarded and easily brainwashed

>tl;dr: you really gotta see the kinds of "people" who are "teaching" this nonsense

Arguably one of the rather terrible ones I've seen, aside from the cuckposts

I want to kill the world.

Awful.

fpbp
only in murica
and sweden.

Guys none of this is real, be serious...

fake and ghey

Part of me can see the mistake the teacher made as being a simple overlook but then again people rely on this person to teach them correctly and the teacher... I'm dumbfounded

Literally felt like I was gonna vomit looking at that
Now THIS is heresy

Stop making us look bad faggot.

No.
t. 5th grade math teacher

See supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

this is the worst one

This 'education' is deliberate. They want slime for citizens, race-mixed uneducated slime that doesn't threaten them.

couldn't put it better

>Asian education

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
If I change two words:
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and eat food, shall not be infringed.
Who gets to eat? The militia or the people?

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Learn to read, then die.

This is a pretty smart kid to get the answer correct. That's a fairly loaded question.

Shit like this relieves me that I haven't had kids yet because I would be at every single parent/teacher conferences taking giant shits on these retards.

No graphs gonna save you faggot, I had never even read that law, but it's clear as crystal that they mean that ONLY people in a state militia should have arms.

America today is retarded af

This is fucking fake. It has to be fucking fake. Please tell me this is fake.

>"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
For the purpose of forming a militia.
Not be some guntard faggot.

state militia
also: nigger finger touching amendment REEEEEEE

Nothing wrong with this, maybe he was just bored after finishing a test

>File: 1413957928258.jpg (33 KB, 440x586)

kek

what gender do you think the teacher?

#TRENCH FOOT

Uh, Marty's burger iddd bigger den Lauren's Burger xdddd

the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

fucking third world faggot

Where did the fucking 30 come from

wtf i love america now

As an educator, these threads always give me a hearty chuckle.

Your sense of humor is too sophisticated for me

Shit like this made me go insane as a kid just because the teacher had cooked up some bullshit test by their own merit.

Do i go with the logical answer or do i go with the answer that might be different in a hypothetical scenario.

Fuck

no way is that fucking real

People DIED for this

kek

>american education thread
>posts reasonable comment by educator, the kid is just a fucking retard
Not even education's fault mate, that kid is obviously a nigger

>4 years of spending 18 hours a day in a muddy disease and corpse filled hole with the only thing you're allowed to do is stare at the enemy that is a few hundred meters away through the sights on your gun
>100 years later your great great grandchildren disgrace you by poking fun at what you had to endure

Well, the subject being tested could have been about rounding to solve problems. I can envision a scenario where they worked multiple problems in class almost exactly like these fairly soon before handing out this assignment test.

In that case, the student got the answer correct but failed to understand the concept. This, of course, would be a bad example because working with the exact numbers isn't really any more difficult than rounding. The problem should have presented a clearer choice as to whether it was necessary or useful to round.

I'm not claiming to know whether that's what happened, but the inferences may be wrong because of lack of context. I mean, in line with the apparent point the question is trying to make, in an abstract view, it doesn't make any sense on its face that a student would get docked for giving too accurate an answer.

Shit like this is why teachers are first to hang

Look up the 1800's definition of regulated and then come back to us.

WTF is this shit omg the rage and the lulz same time

-3 from 103 = 100
+3 to 28 ~= 30

100-30 = ~70

the math they are teaching is to manipulate numbers to make them more easily processed mentally.

[spoiler]I completely disagree with common core, I didn't go to school during it, this is pretty similar to how i do mental math, their procedure of teaching it is retarded.[/spoiler]

>teacher presents a statement in writing to preface a question
>you're expected to say "no, bitch, that never happened because it's impossible"

okay bud

Holy shit. These are real? Wtf America.

kys porteguese faggot
your country hasn't been anything other than a joke since the 1500s and your precious cork based economy will be in shambles in the next five years.

It says the right to bear arms is for The People. Militias merely provide a context.

>when they commander tells you that you won't be gassing marxists today

Canada is just as bad. So is Australia. Public education in general is absolutely fucking garbage no matter where you are.

wtf?
degenerate.

lol american education

3+28 = 31

>t. alberto barbosa

commie faggot

the people are the militia

and there's no men since no reasonable guy wants to be near the burnt-out party whores

OUR KID

>fighting them with muh mansplaining
>not fighting them with bullets
you unimaginative brainlet redditors act like getting away with murder is difficult
if you aren't going to protect your children from those who will try to hurt them, don't bother to reproduce

damn skippy, its almost like i said ~=, and not =.

in actuality she was just rounding. 103 rounds down to 100, 28 rounds up to 30.

100-30 = 70

Wow dude looks like you're aiming at me wtf

>-3 from 103 = 100
>+3 to 28 ~= 30
>100-30 = ~70
>*nasa rocket explodes*

I'd give her the 1/2, if you know what I mean.

1. done by adult
2. fuck off

My plan is to accept either answer as "correct" but to let the student know that wasn't the original goal.

You don't penalize folks for getting the correct answer, no matter how arcanely they do so.

looks like an anglo sphere problem

If I got that, I would go to that teacher with two pizzas and give her a lesson like I was teaching a fucking retard.
Because she deserved it.

We're the same if not worse. American kids aren't indoctrinated with the utterly ridiculous level of "no native person has ever done anything wrong in the history of man and aside from the jews they are the most persecuted people on the planet"

Ok I'm retarded: what's wrong with15? If for 2 pieces it took 10 minutes(5minutes a piece) then should'nt 15 be a reasonable answer?

Go fuck yourself, illiterate goose.

tell me that's a fucking joke m8, please

OUR ADULT

2+2=5

handwriting/pink pen and lack of board cutting experience plus lack of reason makes me sure the teacher is a woman. Big surprise.

That being said if this is really common core then wouldn't the answer be in the teachers edition of the book? Assuming they correct from the book maybe the book was wrong?