You're a fucking white male

You're a fucking white male

I'd rather be

True, but I'm also a faggot, so technically I'm applicable :D

Lol I work for Oculus.
I give demos of the headset at Best buy.
I hate the company, so I constantly Jew them out of money.

Whatever happened to "we want the most qualified people, we don't care what they look like"?

Don't you know women, queer and people of color don't have the means to take care of themselves and get into a career which they have no interest in?

show up and tell them you are a tranny
eat the free food and make offensive things

get out of my country.

esp minorities

I want off this ride, Sup Forums.

write profiles for nonwhite criminals

WE SHOULD DO THIS user!

Aren't they owned by kikebook?

Get married yet, faggot?

first 12 line
> nigger , nigger , nigger

I suddenly feel a bit queer.

no, do it seriously
just select a lot of trash that killed people for personal gain
you are just trying to help, after all

why do liberals like throwing away their money Sup Forums?

Why one day?

Why ask other people for interest in something you could do yourself?

It's always been about the signal.

it's viral marketing

Thread started here!!

It's always someone else's money.
Same nonsense now happens at scientific conferences, STEM conferences, mind you. Such-and-such WOMEN 2017. Separate session, stipends, prizes, etc.
One guess whose registration money pays for this useless shit.

>Thinking about
i.e. i'm going to get an afternoon of praise for my "great" idea and then get back to sponging of the state and masterbating

THIS
THIS
THIS

What's stopping me from calling myself queer? I did it in college whenever somebody called me sexist.

it's their money
it's just an ad campaign
you put aside 30k for the retard game jam, and you get the entire social network of twitter activists to spread awareness for it
you run your take your retard to work event and capture a lot of pictures
the same network distributes those
some people in that network feel positively toward your brand and spend 800 dollars on hardware and another 300 dollars on software
they aren't, like, offering to invest millions of dollars in black lesbian tranny game studios or anything, or hire those people as full time employees
it's just viral marketing

Welcome to the 21st Century.
>The new discrimination. It literally means NO CIS WHITE MALES.

I really am ready to start slaughtering these people.

1/16th Native and registered with a tribe. Fuck you I'm gonna activate my POC powers.

When they say queer, can you just pretend your gay for the workshop and then leave afterwards, or do you have to show them your "I like it in my ass" ACLU card?

I can just lie and say I'm gay

I fucked up so badly by preordering the occulus. Should have gone with the vive. Fuck me.

The vive is a lot better than oculus correct? I own the occulus and im pissed I didnt get a vive instead.

Same here. Remember when the goal being striven for was equality and color blindness?
I had a chink tell me straight up that color blindness will never happen because of what happened in the past (of course only referring to when whites did bad things)

I'm so fucking fed up with this world. regressive behavior is the norm

All of these affirmative action initiatives are *promoting* racism. In any given endeavor, people should be judged by their competence, not by the color of their skin. Also, I'm a man trapped in a woman trapped in a man trapped in a woman trapped in a man's body, so I guess I would qualify under the faggot clause, yay!

>just be gay and we'll give you free money

what did they mean by this?

I'll just say I'm gay.

kek

Why are you crying? Your kind will inherit the earth. Rejoice, my dusky friend and build a dynasty of Kangs.

Shut up cuck. Niggers will be exterminated.

>yes oculus i am a gay please give VR

>gel my hair back and go to walmart and buy some $5 pink button down shirt on sale
>yes I like dicks where is the money

It honestly makes me wonder why whites are too chickenshit to do it again when everyone else clearly hates them.

whites are atomized and do nothing as a class and the media will single out any individual defector for intense scrutiny

That's just cuck talk. You're a pussy making excuses. I would fight the race war right now.

i'll turn on the news and wait to hear about your arrest
how long should i expect to wait

Never because they won't do anything. You're a pussy bitch. You're the kind of fag who thinks the CIA is reading all of your posts.

They have a facebook group called Mexican Pride : kill all white people. They aren't tracking the dudes down. They don't even give a fuck. You're a coward. You probably have a sub par dick size. And you're probably short. I don't even know why I'd want to associate with you as "white." If all white men simultaneously wanted to change things they could. I couldn't do it alone. The police and FBI and CIA are mostly white men.

what did the passive voice mean by this

All you white males just say you're genderqueer or genderfluid and you're presenting as male today cuz that's how you feel.

Then laugh yourself to sleep at their retardation

I don't know cause cuck is spelled cuck not cuk. You are actually so stupid you believe digits and shit mean thing. Because you have abandoned your masculinity.

You're a coward and a pussy. You're the reason whites are dying off.

This is literally racism and sexism, the left must be stopped.

you are the ruse king my good man
still waiting for that first salvo in the race war tho

Easy for you to say, your Mexicans will wipe your dindus out, and you have an ocean between you and Africa. We won't be so lucky. Billions upon billions of niggers will drown Europe in a sea of gibs and bloodshed. I can only hope I'm dead before the worst of it occurs.

So kill them. Who could stop you?

By the time that happens I'll be old as shit. I'm sure they'll be quaking in their stolen boots.

Kill them now.

>Thinking about being a biased cunt and tampering with documentation on a trusted site, who else?
It's almost like they're LARPing as Sup Forums, at this point.

Haha holy shit, wait one sec...

>Insult someone
>They point out the irony of your post because your ID resembles "cuck"
>This upsets you, so you're left with no other option but to double down
>Tfw you want us to think you're one of us after behaving like a typical libshit ledditor
Yeah, okay. I believe you. Muh dogsick masgulinady :DD

Because you're acting like a child instead of making rational arguments Mr micropenis.

lawl

>Honestly calling samefag
That was my second post in the entire thread. You're truly a newfag redditor if you didn't know to check ID. Please leave.

Also, since you mentioned it
>rational arguments
>micropenis
>lashing out at someone that just had to comment on your ironic behavior
>I'm the child
wew

I've never used reddit. I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years. I didn't read your id cause fuck you. Suck my dick.

You are the child cause you started it. And you have the peacekeeping tactics of a female grade school teacher.

kys

>JaRules fesitivle tycoon now in VR

Where's the problem? Go there, act like a faggot. Tell them you are queer and identify as a black person. Call them homophobe racists when you don't get the $1200 stipend. Bring press. Sue Mark Zuckerberg.

make your game about destroying whiteness and have the end boss be palmer luckey, who you defeat by destroying oculus, in order to prevent him from contributing to the next trump campaign
subvert their shit to the max

I've just started lying about my ethnicity on forms. I am as white as possible but when gibs are available or when signing up for a service I just say I am two or more races. NO cucks have ever questioned me because they are conditioned not to

>Why one day?
That's all it'd take.

>I'm the mature one!
>I've browsed for 8 whole years!
>Fuck you, suck my dick!
>You started it!
>You have the peacekeeping tactics of a female grade school teacher!
Hahaha what the fuck? You can't be serious.

Yeah, I did start it by saying you were being ironic. Did that hurt your feelings? My bad. Maybe I shouldn't point out how that's also ironic, since you were citing yourself as more rational? I didn't read your whole conversation with the other guy but you've got to know by now how silly you're being. I'm not trying to be friendly. I don't even know what's going on. All I did was laugh because of how upset you got from a fucking ID. And honestly? It's only gotten better. You're just so silly. How am I supposed to not laugh? I want to think you're behaving this juvenile on purpose but I'm frankly concerned now.

>I remind him of his teacher
Haha holy shit. Seriously, user. This was probably one of my best exchanges on this site. Fucking hilarious. Thank you.

he is just a shit poster that thinks he can rustle jimmies by being offensive on Sup Forums of all places

Easy, just say your gay.

What are they gonna do?

Tell you take a photo sucking dick?

>2 days
>9 hours/day

what's even the fucking point?

So just say you're gay/are a tranny/are black. If they try to deny you upon thinking you're not actually one of those things, accuse them of being {X}phobic.

Smother them.

>which may request from individual, among other things, his/her full name, home address (no P.O. Boxes),
>his/her
THIS IS FUCKING PROBLEMATIC

Helpful trick

If you're of European decent and someone accuses you of being a fucking white male, just adopt a vague central Asian accent and pretend to be a Kalashi or Nuristani and watch as they try to wrap their heads around a person of colour disagreeing with them

I'm from a military family and have an Afghan passport which really seals the deal

I'm a high IQ racist straight Asian male. Will they accept me? I ask because recently Asians have been excluded from tech hirings due to muh niggers.

>pretend to be gay
>get stipend
Wow that was hard!

Georgian(republic)-fag here.
Do I qualify as POC?

Average people.

Wish me luck, anons.

Sry but you are White Cis Leaf LARP-ing as Georgian in a very wrong way. THIS is how georgians look.

take their money, and their self-respect, leaf

VR is already dead anyway. They pushed it out before it was ready.

kek, well shitposted, well shitposted.
>mingrelian
>iberia is older
>can't even say WE WUZ KANGZ 'n shieet

>leftists creating a virtual safespace
Guys, soon they will all be trapped in the matrix and we can resume building civilization.

White guys are the least marketed to because they're not easily duped into buying a ton of useless shit like women and kids. Minorities and migrants like to spend more money because it's a sign that they've "arrived" and queers, well, when it comes to electronics and shit they just like to impress their faggot friends.

I'm beginning to hate society. The only connection I feel on any level is to you faggots on this Mongolian basket weaving forum.
I sometimes wish I could go back, be ignorant and oblivious.

>beginning

When'd you join Sup Forums, newfriend?
>not having already given up on women, friends, love, and modern politics.
>not having given up on mankind in general, for instead of inventing new methods of traversing this world, we're arguing over the number of genders.

Wew lad.

They should include veterans as a protected group

>say you transitioned from female to male
>no one can ask for proof because it would be insensitive

no they're just trying to get you prepared for when they try and kill you. they can't suddenly kill white men they need to displace you and women and poc take over your job and have a higher social status. lgbt isn't even important it's women and shitskins who are going to be killing you and they need to get into tech before they can

Nice essay triggered cuck.

Maybe you should be more attractive. I'm white and I do fine with women. Learn from niggers and be more aggressive.

Let them have virtual reality. We have reality.

According to the EEOC & DOL, race is social construct so all you need to do is check the correct box. Do the same on your job application to smash the real patriarchy quota system.

you're a roastie bitch. i can tell you're fucking subhuman since you mentioned sex and women like you only understand MUH VAGINA. it's not about attracting them it's about them pushing for the genocide of white men. smashing patriarchy means one thing and that's the destruction of western society and killing white men using hundreds of millions of shitskins as their helper

They spend it all on anal lube and blue hair dye

Guess I'll be getting a Vive.