23&me Thread

Curiosity won out and it was the biggest regret of my life. Do I now have to quit my job and join antifa?

Hold me Sup Forums.

You dun goofed. Into the oven, nigger. On a serious note, if real, I feel bad for you.

Might as well blow some cash on these huh?

Damn that sucks. I kinda want to see a pic of you though.

Dude thanks, sincerely. This must be the most crushing 23&me results I've seen on the board and they are fucking mine.

Honestly if it was anyone else I'd be laughing my ass off but I just feel numb.

Who fucked the nigger in your line?

Seems like it would have been in the US going by chance.

I feel like a mutant.

I've been on here too long to do that but i'm 6'2" 228lbs with brown hair and green eyes. I feel like I'm getting fat now since I stopped playing rugby but it's not too late desu. I'm white as hell and looked like a ghost when I was a kid(blonde hair, pale skin).

I've already ordered 2 more kits and mailed them to my parents. I sent them the results and said I was getting to the fucking bottom of who brought spooks in to the family.

>Jewish Abo

Nice

Bruh, At least you don't have fucking West African blood. Jeebuss Christus! Count your fucking blessings.

I just said the other day that they add that 1% sub saharan to fuck with people. No doubt you're white, but that 1% stings.

If your family has long history in the US, it was probably some harlot earlier on. I'm guessing with Celts it was probably not too unheard of for such a thing to happen.

Intredasting. I have seen a LOT of 23&me results that look like that. Overwhelmingly NW European with a tiny segment of SSA.

Possible explanations:

1) Moors brought it in
2) Vikings sailed everywhere and picked it up
3) Something very archaic in the Euro genome, from Cro Magnon, is getting flagged by the algo as SSA
4) deliberate psyop by 23 to make the "whitest" people, who are clearly already interested in genetics, take a step back and reevaluate their mindset

which do you think it is?

Because user that 0.5% translates into one full blooded SSA ancestor around 8 generations back. This is entirely possible (it was before the end of the transatlantic slave trade), but again, anecdotally, I have seen this same pattern come up many many times.

If it IS legit, just rest assured that the genes you received are strong, and that's why they've stuck around. Just like the Neanderthal, Denisovan, and hominid X genes still living in us today.

Stop getting this test. Its a government op to get your DNA

My family came here to the US in 1760sumthing. Both sides lived in the South the entire time, Georgia. They fought in both the Revolutionary war and The War of Northern Aggression. Somewhere along the line in a moment of weakness I bet a quadroon snuck in. Statistically an outlier but the echo continues in to the future and has ruined me.

0.2% AYYY LMAO

Please offer me a kindness and use the proper value of .5%. It's clarified as West African specifically. The main and sub values aren't to be added to each other.

only on Speculative, tight? Gotta keep that plausible deniability in place

I can tell you that under 1% is considered noise. Ethnicity tests are only as accurate as database of samples they are compared against. 23andme (and ancestry.com) use user results as part of their base, and this is going to produce lots of noise, because only genetically stable (homogeneous) populations will give accurate results for comparison against. Mixed people (as most Americans - the majority of their users) are not very good to compare against because it has to take into account peoples declaration of ancestry, which is a huge margin of error.

Anyway, don't sweat less than 1%. If you add your parents and siblings you may also find that it disappears also.

You're right. My bad. The good news is you now qualify for affirmative action programs.

Once again, I beg you please use the proper value of .5%. The sub values aren't intended to be added together. It's just a more specific breakdown of the .5%.

So "white" australians are mongrels like "white" americans but with abo instead of nigger and injun.
Fucking subhumans.

Well I'm already updating my status with my employer as African American. You can't imagine the job security that gives me in a large corporation.

I'm 100% European. Ameriniggers need to go back to Africa with their 1.2% SSA admixture.

Pls delete....

Do you ever catch yourself saying "I dindu nuffin mane"?

>94% Balkan

Come home black man

R-L23 subgroup of R-M269
X2c1 subgroup of X

born in russia
r8 me

Ay mayun its our culture

>Balkan
Might as well say western Turkroach

Are you a churka?

I've never eaten fried chicken or wings because I don't like the skin. The only skin I've eaten is pork rinds on a roadtrip a few times. I only drink water too but I suppose I will just have to eat the chicken and drink kool aid now. Fucking sugar water is going to be disgusting but I understand it's my fate now...

>said the nignog

You're 100% fucking slav.

not sure desu
very white looking tho

OP Here. Honestly guys, have you ever seen a more crushing set of results? I can see there is humor in it but I don't feel that humor. I shared this because even though it's brutal I knew you'd laugh and I've had enough chuckles here over the years to now pay it forward.

am i one of (((them))) now?

0.5 african is basically what everyone is because we of our supposed common origin as a species.

i didnt know niggers knew how to read, so you're at least breaking the mold buddy.

Rape baby of the ages

So fucking close man. My condolences. Enjoy your matza with a fucking fortune inside.

>Balkan
>slavshit

Your 12% middle-Eastern makes me think you might have churka bloodline. Maybe Armenian or Georgian.

>tick "multiracial" get benefits

work the system m8

>accordion intensifies

I was gifted the test but regret giving my DNA information to this.

>everybody has African

Not me niggereeek.

>>

They must be looking for the anti-christ

Keep your enemies closer user..

Probably. I don't doubt it. Probably have some great-great++ that was 100% Caucasian

Real scientists know that this isn't real science.

T. Real scientist

>oceanian
user, I'm so sorry

I agree something seems very off about having quite literally a single drop of african especially if your parents weren't settlers

Ty. Trying to #riseabove.

If that is true why do some people score 0% on African? I want to believe you but there are others with 0% so I can't.

P.S. Congrats. The government now has your DNA profile.

I've seen worse than 0.5%. Many have posted their 1-5% range. Just take a deep breath and come to terms with the fact that you're an oppressed nigger

Post yours tio

Don't feel bad user. I took one and found out I'm 10% kike. That means at least one of my ancestors had sex with a Jew.

I do have this feeling now. Like every time i've fallen short and not met my goal someone was keepin me down.

There is systemic oppression keeping me from my dreams!

anyone else mildly caveman?

to add this is my result

*sips aryan blood*

my fellow Anglos, i propose that instead of completely annihilating the aryan, we keep a few as cattle

>paying money to have your dna added to the list
muh heritage

shalom fellow 0.1%, we have somewhat similar DNA regarding jews and arabs

I never see Americans with more than 3% Scandinavian DNA, how can you even call yourselves white?

SEE!! I fucking knew it! Someone got a way better score.

God damnit man....fucking hell I'm a God damn jigaboo. Calling my parents now to tell them to hurry up and send in the tests I bought them. One of them is getting the cold shoulder this Thanksgiving.

>tfw my dad is 100% white

Boomers amirite guys.

OP I can't tell if you are trolling or what

Sup Forums doesn't really care about you being 0.5% whatever, it's just fodder for humour.

The problem Sup Forums has with muh racemixing isn't on a PERSONAL level.

It's the fact that it is clearly being forced and accelerated by hands that would seek to guide society into a future that's utopian for them and dystopian for the rest of us. Probably very few of us really have a problem with two people from ANY background that genuinely fall in love and build a good family and are decent people in the community.

Humans have ALWAYS admixed. It's FINE. Believe me, you WANT most of that Neanderthal you have, it stuck around cause it's strong. If you got something from Africa that's ALSO strong, great. Give me some of that Usain Bolt or Miles Davis DNA.

No, Sup Forums hates the marketing, the advertising, the NGOs, the government collusion, the fucking BRAINWASHING that's constantly employed. It's the HYPOCRISY of it, it's the LOPSIDEDNESS of it. It's the fact that they're clearly targeting white wombs with their propaganda, and trying to demoralize white men.

It's the fact that they want to speed it up because the more they erase any identity and heritage that could pose a threat to their quest for total power, the more they can standardize the herd and control us.

THAT'S what Sup Forums has a problem with. Not shunning someone cause they're "not pure white". As if "pure white" can ever be defined. That's their midfuck spincycle working away again.

we can call ourselves white more easily than your half-thai child will, dennis