"Man is born free, yet everywhere he is caged" - Rosseau

"Man is born free, yet everywhere he is caged" - Rosseau

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOCaacO8wus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate being Canadians when i see threads like this

cut back, just be a single Canadian for a while

>not understanding what that quote is really about.

Idiocy. No one is free until someone with power gives it to them and shows them what freedom means. The very few will become strong enough to identify and take it for themselves.
You are born a helpless, blind, suckling, mewling animal, if you're lucky to be born at all.
This existential hipster trash can get the fuck out - I doubt OP and the maker of this meme have read any actual Rosseau, or any books whatsoever.

>>>Sage

you are under arrest for taking advantage of a society established by the blood of its own citizens, which you are not apart of

I hate being Canadian when I remember that Ontario and Toronto exists

It's not a cage it's a wall you fucking yuppy.

>when i see threads like this
Only then?

If all humans were truly equal, I'd be more inclined to support open borders.

then let me just walk into your house and chill on your couch and raid your fridge. its just such an imaginary boarder too

Jesus no wonder the left lost the election
They can't meme for shit

Let's be intellectually honest because I'm tired of this old conversation

>bawww there are no lines on a globe
>how can people be illegal?
>it's about security blah blah blah
No. Everyone knows what the score is. EVERYONE.

WE don't want NIGGERS

I hate being Canadian even more* when i see threads like this. My bad.

*tips le hat and simultaneously self inflicts harm with katana*

Age is just an imaginary number

This is EXACTLY what he meant

Fuck. You. We are the only relevant part of Canada. Let me guess your from Alberta??? Fucking redneck

Yo fuck borders an shit LOL

>You are under arrest
>For killing five of 7 billion of a species living on a small rock flying through space
WOWWWWWWWW FUCKING BULLSHIT

Jacques "I have multiple kids with multiple wealthy women whom I mooch off of and they all hate me and 3 committed suicide listing me as the reason" Rousseau? The man who thought men and women would diddle each other in the woods then return to being "free" whatever the fuck that means in the Stone Age? That Rousseau?

Yep - however, there's a lot of niggers, kikes, spics, gyppos, etc. that'd have to be gassed before we see humans being even somewhat equal.

kek

>imaginary lines

lel

Go back home, pajeet. Nobody wants you here, notwithstanding the shit trudeau says.

People can't tell the difference between civil rights and human rights. We all have human rights, we all deserve to eat and drink clean water, have somewhere to live etc. You dont have civil rights in a country that you aren't a part of. I dont have the god give right to own property wherever the fuck I want

Are you being retarded on purpose or are you just...
>leaf
ah.

>"It is as if to say, sheep are born carnivorous, yet everywhere they nibble little pieces of grass. It is a foolish notion beyond all reckoning."

- Joseph de Maistre, Rousseau's arch nemesis

Your not born free.

my not born free what?

>rosseau
quoi?

LOLIS ARE FOR HUG NOT FOR FUG YOU FUCKING LA-DE-DAH MOUTH-BREATHING NONCE REEEEEEEEEEE.

this made me think lots

>imaginary line
>18th century philosopher

Crime isn't imaginary, unless you're on drugs.

Borders are dumb and a way for government to control its' peasantry

Rousseau is a failed faggot.

>we all deserve to eat and drink clean water, have somewhere to live etc.
We don't. That's some recent bullshit some retard thought of and it caught on with other retards that couldn't or didn't want to provide for themselves.

Why don't Canadians allow me to emigrate to their country. REEEEEEEEEEE Remove you imaginary line REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Borders aren't imaginary you faggot , and people don't want strangers running in their back yard

>We all have human rights, we all deserve to eat and drink clean water, have somewhere to live etc

These aren't rights, they are needs. Needs are secured through wits, wealth, or warfare.

>citing a french homosexual who enjoyed eating his own shit
>ever

WOW, ALL I DID WAS PUT MY SKIN IN HER SKIN HOW IS THIS A CRIME? WE'RE ALL PEOPLE

The border between living matter and dead matter is also largely arbitrary. If the notion of crossing national borders being a crime is absurd, then the notion of killing being a crime is also absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOCaacO8wus

Of course you can cross the imaginary line, but you have to face possible consequences.

By this abhorrent notion
i cant wait just walk over to china and expect the same rights and privileges as the citizen of their nation; as you may have notice we elect politicians to sell us out and benefit foreigners over than citizens
feel bads for eu desu

You have no right to enter someone else's property.
SAGE

Everything is a crime these days, everything is against the law

The same people that want strict borders, are the very same people that want a total police control - over you. Whether it is on the internet or when your lights are out, they always want to watch what you do, your every single living second of your life.

The moment you stand up to their totalitarian regime, you get to be a criminal. These days you cannot even offend by speech/have a bar fight without facing serious consequences, because everything you do will have a law that labels you a criminal.

But then of course, it will unlikely that you're going to stand up, you'd much rather prefer the obedient sheep role.

You are under arrest for moving a clump of cells through an imaginary border surrounding another clump of cells that just happens to be a microscopically smaller fraction of the age of the universe

Borders are also how a government remains established and is able to represent and protect the people who pay their taxes. Do you think some random Zimbabwean should benefit from your tax dollars without giving anything to your society?

>imaginary line
do you really think that enforced national borders are imaginary? national lines are the result of hundreds if not thousands of years of politics, millions of years of geography, and modern day decision of people to support these lines with their lives and careers.

wasting your time with those fat fucking neat! they still very ppremitive for those ideas...fucking apes

>implying people who don't want strict borders don't want total police control

...for crossing an imaginary line on giant rock flying through space to be able to work for paper who have imaginary worth and buy food you could also have grown in your home country.

relly makes me think about how much I wish canadians would shut their fucking traps

>you're under arrest
>for starting a chain reaction of events that only accelerates a piece of metal to another location

Yeah! Let's start a global revolution and destroy our constitution! Fuck territories right?

>All of the three are shitholes so no1s really bothering crossing

>>you'd much rather be the obedient sheep
>>implying I do

In a fairy tale world, yes, we could have open borders and everyone could freely travel all the time wherever they want.

Unfortunately the world is a shithole and humans are trash. Hence, borders.

OP, you have 20 seconds to come up with a superior replacement to the concept of the social contract.

>you're under arrest
>for starting owning a lump of metal of metal or plastic with a tube of a certain diameter
Every time

If you build a wall then it won't be an imaginary line anymore.

cross my imaginary line onto my property and you will fucking die.

Underrated post

"GTFO" - annon

So let me cross the border of your house, and while you're at it, the border of your fridge, safe and gf's vagina. They're all imaginary concepts right?

>(((free borders))) will free you from police control

>haha arresting me for braking and entering?!? but that's just an imaginary line on a giant rock flying through space!

Pretty sure braking and entering is legal in Canada.

The lines are invisible, yet the tax money extracted from us to pay for the uninvited man crossing the line isn't invisible.

sounds like a good deal to me

Same.

>Arrested for not going through the proper procedure or having the correct paperwork.

On a rock flying through space.

I like Mexicans. Good food, family values, hard workers, religious etc. relatively low crime rates compared to other minorities. We should let Mexicans (at least those with no felony records) stay and kick out niggers.

>Swalloving Rosseau's nonsense.
For fuck sake Canada

Eat shit nigger.

>You're under arrest
>For putting your 30 year old flesh next to a 5 year old walking bag of flesh
Wow why is rape even illegal

I will walk right into your house and take a big fat turd in your carpet you fucking leaf

if we dont have borders every place will be like africa and mexico. think out your liberal ideas for more than 30 seconds.

thats why I moved to the US.

Open borders only works when you don't have people that make it their goal to exterminate anyone different from them. Sadly people like this are the majority so open borders is a suicide concept for anyone not like those I mentioned. There is a reason the definition of idealism is "the practice of forming or pursuing ideals, especially unrealistically." Idealism without realism is just being foolish.

Post IQ test picture leaf.

Why the fuck would you quote Rosseau?
Thought cosmopolitans were a literal cancer on humanity, thought basic trade with foreigners was a poisonous source of inequality and corruption and said that the cosmoplitan were people who, and I quote, "pretended to love the whole world in order to have the right to love no one." and that they were the kind of people who "will love the Tatars in order to avoid loving their neighbour."

Here's a fucking Rosseau quote on immigration to his own country: "Never has a foreigner entered Geneva, but that he has done more harm than good"

>the universe is a large place so therefore we shouldn't have laws or morals

Fedora tier logic

Also the open borders concept is about as smart as having a house with no doors and expecting to come home from work with everything still in your house. Idealistically it would be preferable but realistically you'd come home to half your stuff (the stuff worth anything) missing. That is the reality of the world and you idealists are the idiots who fail to see it. Until you live in a global society where you can remove the locks on your door or better yet remove the doors entirely you are not living in a global society that can realistically pursue an open borders policy. So if you TRULY believe in open borders remove all the locks on your doors or take the doors off their hinges and go to work like that. See what happens before you get back home.

Stop saging and start not posting a single reply.

You are the biggest faggot I have seen in the last 12 or so hours.

Let me reiterate that.
Rosseau fucking hated foreigners entering his nation and foreign influence through trade and even moreso the people who liked the former.
Do you know what he hated most of all?
Internationalist "national characters".
He wrote how disgusting it was that you could put a Frenchman, German and Englishman and that they would have similar tastes, passions and customs. This was utterly anathema to the man.