Brit/pol/ - Dianne Abbot Edition

Today’s Articles

> Conservatives resurge as Scots shun new referendum on independence uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN17U0QR

> UK government says Scottish Brexit proposal could disrupt trade
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN17U1JK

> EU Mulls Starting U.K. Trade Talks Before Fixing Brexit Bill
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-28/eu-mulls-starting-u-k-trade-talks-before-fixing-brexit-bill-sum

> Whitehall terror alert suspect named as Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali
news.sky.com/story/whitehall-terror-alert-suspect-named-as-khalid-mohamed-omar-ali-10854354

> FT: Wales steels itself for a shock as Labour’s heartland turns blue
archive.fo/lPsJH

> FT: Police ‘foil terror plot’ after raids in north London and Kent
archive.fo/2r6ov

> FT: UKIP to contest hundreds of seats, says Paul Nuttall
archive.fo/ET50x

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1epvgedB1Eq
hulldailymail.co.uk/love-tory-councillor-john-fareham-58-marry/story-27781019-detail/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vocaroo.com/i/s1epvgedB1Eq
I went to interview some UAF people outside the french embassy protesting Le Pen, there is the audio from the video. You can see him get more and more triggered.
I'm looking for opinions on two following factors:
1) Can you here what is being said?
2) How would you rate the interview? I was trying to be more confrontational and know I was probably a little but too autistic but I think it made his real colours show through, particularly when he said 238 dead people wasn't a problem.

First for making it illegal to have a fat child

We're still on page 1, fuck off.

Get the fuck out of my thread if you're going to be rowdy you cheeky cunt.

>voting

Dianne is one of the best MPs in the country. She stands by her leader, has extensive experience in government, and overcame racism and prejudiced to become the first black female MP. Hopefully she will become PM after Corbyn.

>inb4 racist bigoted UKIP voters try to tell you otherwise.

If you grass on underages you are literally related to Will McKenzie.

There are no safe Labour seats anymore

And shut the bleedin gate!

Ahoy maties

Look at this beauty

Kaya

'Politicians'
>The crowd is seething with rage, anger can be felt in every corner of the studio. Women are throwing their knickers to the front of the stage, children are gnawing the carpet, men are beating their chests like gorillas and ripping vacant seats out of the ground.

'Are'
>The crowd is completely silent; one could hear a pin drop. All present stare at Paxman, a vague longing in their eyes, a desperation for clarity. Although no sound can be heard, several people in the crowd are tearing up, their faces filled with spiritual anguish, as they wait desperately for the resolution. Paxman is leaning forward, his left arm balancing his frame, his right hand lifted palms up, a similar longing in his eyes.

'Stupid!'
>The crowd explodes into orgastic laughter. Several men scream so hard their faces blow open, the women are rolling on the floor convulsing, many with their hands furiously rubbing their slits at 60 mph.
>Paxman folds his arms and leans back on his chair; a smug, triumphant grim can be seen on his face.

Wtf why did it auto post when i wasn't finished

Haha, yeah voting never achieved anything it's so obvious remain is going to win anyway

I mean, who would be dumb enough to vote to leave the United States of Europe.

10th for Wiley Posting

WILEY
I
L
E
Y

Opinions?

>inb4 racist bigoted UKIP voters try to tell you otherwise
No need. She says it so well herself.

How did Our NHS allow that NHS Saint to be convinced by the Evil Tory Toffs to mutilate all those people reliant on Our NHS?

do-be-do. bed ways best ways now. Have had my hot moloko plus. Night night Blighty.

Prefer Lisa tbqh lad

who /strong/ and /stable/ here?

You can't test my styley
Unless your names skepta or Wiley

None of these labels can sign meeeeee

Wood berry my face like a pig looking for truffles

0/10 for the bait
10/10 for the girl

That quote is taken out of context and is used by bigots to try and suppress her because she is a black woman.

>implying there is any functional difference between parties

Top kek retard, enjoy your illusion of choice.

Do I hear a Norn accent?

Haven't been on Brighton/pol/ in a while and my god the absolute STATE of it

I liked the bit where his dick completely retreated inside his body. 7.5/10

t. Millenial that only remembers as far back as Blaire.

Is this the perfect candidate to vote for?

>tfw the bookies reckon my dickhole Labour MP will be kicked out and my seat will go Tory for the first time in 40 years

Looking forward to returning to Uni during election season. The place will be riddled with Labour shills and Progressive Alliancers.

How can I piss them off?

Where TF did my trip go

Sounded like some kind of Iron.

Which bit?

>(((Kuenssberg17.jpg)))

Not bad, not bad at all

>move out of Brighton Pavilion
mild kek

Careful lads, some boring cunt keeps getting me banned whenever I post mine

>Blaire

How was school today faggot?

Without a shadow of a bloody doubt, my friend

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

excuses of the continentals should be interesting

What are her chances. Please let her get into Parliament.

I could ask you the same thing you low IQ Hitchens poster retard.

Chances of the seat falling?

Looks like a pretty safe Labour seat, but if enough UKIP voters defect to the Tories and Labour have slumped enough she might have a chance

>getting me banned whenever I post mine

for posting your opinions?

that was well hiden

Where it dawns on him that you're not blindly on his side.Very funny how angrily and messily he put his guard up.

nonce

Looking forward to your long weekend kiddo? Or did Mr Achmed give you lots of homework to do?

Just found a picture of her and her husband...

hulldailymail.co.uk/love-tory-councillor-john-fareham-58-marry/story-27781019-detail/story.html

>that was well hidden

Well hidden in the first place everyone looks

too fat

Lads, what's the point in investing millions into education?

You have all these aspiring teenagers that will get their qualifications yet once they depart Sixth Form they'll be queuing up at the JobCentresPlus down the road.

Confirmed qt foot slave senpai

Start buying guns.

Reg keys couldnt win this seat

NO ONE CAN
(Except labour)

would shag laura coonsberg

and I bet she is pure filth

lol jokes on you my mum's already dead

Truly you are the most intelligent poster in this thread. I tip my bonnet to you.

I had a mate who thought free tuition was a good thing so that everyone could have degrees.

Nah my cheeky 'reply or else' posts. Fackin' POLICE STATE
No you're not doing this routine again, my heart's still recovering from yesterday

"On balance Mao did more good than harm"

Mugwump

When are we going to kick out Tory voters from /brit/pol?

Meh, if they get through sixth form they're mostly above the job centre lot

Live in a council estate, when I went to sixth form most of the chavs got straight Es at GCSE and dropped out before they even got into sixth form, most of those who got through it went to uni

You held up well, he got into a bit of tizzy when he was btfo.

>Ohh look at me I play vidya

LOL

BRIT/POL/ BTFO

Because an educated populace is the lifeblood of an economy that grows more sophisticated by the day and everyone benefits.

More educated people having kids = fewer stabby chav cunts ready to nick your chips when you leave the chippy

Tar. I was just a bit worried that the audio wasn't clear enough.

I also have some of some two cucks who came up to me and tried to intimidate me but they were both pussies, pic related is one of them.

I've said this for ages, we should tax retards doing junk degrees ([SUBJECT] Studies, Arts) and use the money to pay for the degrees of people doing engineering and other useful degrees

>being this triggered that he's grounded over the long weekend

Sorry lad,

Britain should keep free movement so we cam fuck off to spain with our england shirts and shout at locals for being foreign ANY TIME WE LIKE

prove me wrong

He's just mad his daddy won't take him to see Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 because it's a 12A.

Thats aids

Captain Neckbeard!

>imblyin there wont be a travel deal made by the Spaniards once they realise a huge chunk of money is missing from their income.

wut

Testing trip cause i swear it looks different

The price of freedom means we spend 30 seconds filling out a visa form as we land now

Oh shit i used the wrong trip xD
This is my real (secure)trip

Only use the FOX one on my pc cause i dont remember ot

>Sedgefield
>Around 60% Leave vote
>Tories will probably get about 10% from the Labour and UKIP 2015 vote

Probably a win for the Tories if they hold on till the election

Decided to re-watch Yes Minister.
Got some happy new fish and a nice bottle of single malt.

Very glad it's raining indeed.

Post face.

>fat babyface beatnik trying to intimidate anybody
Wew. Yeah audio was fine once those shouty cunts at the start piped down.
Starts getting dodgy territory when you start dictating what is and isn't worthy of public interest, not that I entirely disagree. Throw insectoid/kike shit like economics in there too if art is unworthy of subsidisation.

This can only be a trap.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah but i also want to wear my 06 england shirt in portugal, france, switzerland, italy, germany, sweden, norway, denmark, the netherlands, flanders, luxembourg, san marino, croatia and greece too.
Dont care about the other nigger countries though

>06 england shirt
the reversible one?

Time is money

NO.
I voted leave because i hate paperwork, and therefore any institution which creates paperwork (including UK regulators aswell as EU)

And how is losing FREEDOM of movement = more freedom?

Their great former leader was also so “strong” that he called for an EU Referendum to fight off the pressure from UKIP, and to stop his own anti-EU back-benchers from whinging. He then ran the most negative campaign in history with his pal George, secure in the knowledge that if he predicted economic suicide and WW3, he’d win it, and accidently lost. So successfully dividing the country into Brexiteers and Remainers in the process, that the Scots want to abandon the rest of us (again) and swim off to Europe on their own. Yet when he was asked again and again if he would be the PM after the referendum result, he always said “yes” and then quit; leaving the mess he’d created for someone else to sort out.

That someone turned out to be Theresa May. Someone who was consistently booed at during police conferences, forced firemen to strike over pay and conditions and said she’d clamp down on immigration by utterly failing to reach the target she’d set herself. She also backed her predecessor’s pro-EU campaign, showing her great “strength of leadership” by disappearing for a few months until it was all over. And when Dave quit, she once again showed how “strong” she was by watching from the sidelines as all her rivals for the Tory leadership went about happily stabbing each other in the back. Then, as the last one standing, she took over the reins and knifed almost all her predecessors favourites, except the most hated man in the country, Jeremy Hunt. And then, just to make our exit from the EU as "strong" as possible, she appointed the three not-so-wise monkeys to lead the charge, and you can't get more "stable" than that.

Bloody hell. That sounds comfy as fuck. I'm jealous mate.