/ceasefire/

Can we have a thread where we suspend our political beliefs for a second and acknowledge each other as human beings?

Divide and conquer is the name of ((((their)))) game, let's not forget.

The truth is most people want the same things aka the pursuit of happiness. Fuck getting entangled in politricks, fuck getting salty butthurt over this shit guys. Seriously.

Let's just 420 and chill brothers, sisters.

Communist leftist trash are not human beings.

This

neither are non-whites

You are not going to get any argument from me.

I hate leafs.

Because it's 2017

I completely agree... but on the empathetic hand, you have to wonder what caused these people to become the way they are.

Bad parenting? A broken heart? Peer pressure? I can't think of many other reasons atm.

>but on the empathetic hand, you have to wonder what caused these people to become the way they are.
Shit parents and kike brainwashing.

college

You and me both. But what will that achieve?

I still hate OP

I would rather shove a rusty nail up my asshole than talk to someone on the left

I am starting to think there is a genetic component to collectivism.

Yeah why not, let's just be peaceful and wise, and use our energy efficiently instead of wasting it on low vibrations, this is intelligent.

The little faggot in that pic is responsible for what the west has become. What a faggot.

>Leaf making a horrible thread

Never change

You wouldn't be wrong... probably linked to fungal viruses or something, maybe cancer. Now that I think of it may be as inherently genetic as it is conditioned. For example foods change our genetic makeup, and what is everybody eating these days? Poison. Fungal viruses...

You got it, finsky. Also a matter of waking up and saying "Wtf am I doing getting buttblasted and hating on my brother over some bullshit"

>USE OUR ENERGY EFFICIENTLY INSTEAD OF WASTING IT

We must go deeper and trace the roots to remove them. People like that are just fronts, puppets, symptoms.

its probably something like toxoplasma.

> leftshits and gommunists
> human beings
Good joke.

They once were, until something corrupted them.

>A leaf poster
Making my day worse every minute

But I'm not like any other leafs and I like you.
SIEG HEIL.

Fuck this noise, the war never ends