How do you guys feel about serving in the military? Is it honorable to die for your country or your cause...

How do you guys feel about serving in the military? Is it honorable to die for your country or your cause? I once saw someone say on here that "war is the last frontier for white men. Everything else has been discovered or denied to us". What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6abtMAcDbXw
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lFSjkNOSwcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its pretty bluepilled to literally be told what to do every day, and told how to think. The military is just being used to send young white men away from the country to die in the middle east protecting the jewish interest. It didn't used to be, and maybe will one day not be again, but for the time being it's pretty bluepilled

Oy vey! Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.

Well said

Yeah, but its funny that more than of wants a "race war" but are scared shitless about going to kill commie gooks.

Is it a decent war and not a jewish war?

If yes, then it's okay to die there

Yeah, white man's burden sort of thing. Stay here and work, make a business, do something that makes you happy. You don't need to go die killing some inbred sandniggers who behead their own women so that some kike can make money.

Or you can just join the military and go in as an officer, that's far more honorable. Or just go into logistics or shit that doesn't see combat. You'll have more skills for when you come back and need a job.

>tfw madnatory military service
>Tfw entering service in july after I finish High school (im 19)
Can't wait

military can be a good career if you have poor qualifications etc.
just don't go infantry.
pick a trade like engineering or something, preferably in the air force or navy.

Here's a highlight video of conscription service. Looking forward for it

youtu.be/6abtMAcDbXw

its not really that we're afraid of going to NK, it's just that, well, it's kinda like picking on the kids with down syndrome. Let them talk, you know? They can't do shit. Like their dicks are tiny they're all starving their phones don't work, electricity barely works and the water is sometimes not even drinkable, but this is the only life they know. Us going in there would just destabilize everything because we're trying to push *our* idea of how life should be on a group of people who have literally no idea how to live otherwise. I'm not saying there's 0% threat from NK, but I'm saying that if we go rambo on their ass it's just going to be another messy part of the world the US is expected to police and we will all be responsible for their well-being. Plus all the money and resources that will go into helping the country we just laid waste to will have a negative impact on us. It's just, in my opinion, kind of a globalist thing to do. They pose no direct threat at this moment, so a preemptive strike would just be an Iraq invasion 2.0

>its pretty bluepilled to literally be told what to do every day
that's basically every job, my man.
unless you're self employed, but even then, someone will still be telling you what to do, such as customers or your accountant.
welcome to the real world. get fucking used to it.

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

>Is it honorable to die for your country or your cause
It's honorable to kill for your country or your cause

>Is it honorable to die for your country or your cause?
Honorable? Yeah, sure. In your best interests? Fuck no.

War should always be a last resort, and it should never be done lightly; vise a vie "hit em' hard, and with everything you got all at once as to obliterate them".

We don't do this anymore, and that's the fucking problem.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFSjkNOSwcQ

We are not lacking good soldiers.
We are lacking good leaders and the courage to put your family in danger when fighting the kikes.

If I fight for what I believe in then sure, but usally today it's just dying for globalists.

You're basically a zog slave when it comes down to it. To serve ones military is essentially a good and honorable thing to do, but when your country has been co-opted by kikes it makes joining a no go. Its literally not even an option if youre red pilled. To die for zog interests is tantamount to a life wasted in my opinion.

>Becoming a globalist merc to die in Jew wars?
90% white 1960
60% white 2010
For fucks sake man, figure it out.

Eh, its not for everyone. I spent most of my 20's in and out of Iraq. I am definitely not the same person i was when i went in, but i was 19. That being said if you are my age now (33) and still the same as you were at 19 chances are you are a complete fuckup. I learned some really important life lessons though, life is cheap and fragile, you aren't guaranteed shit in life, own up to your mistakes, and never take a problem to someone without a fucking solution. Basically it made me really adept at overcoming adversity, shit sucks sometimes. It beats you or you beat it.

how do you feel about getting sage'd you faggot?

If helping the white cause in this way is what you seek, I'd recommend joining ICE, they are domestic and only do MAGA-tier work.

I'm a shitskin so I get told differing things about the military. On one hand I get told that the .mil is an Affirmative Action bonanza and if I do anything that's non-combat arms that I'll fly up the ranks because "muhffirmative action"

On the other hand, I really want to join Combat Arms but everyone says that only whites join Combat Arms and I'd probably be lynched and raped alive just for being brown

>Not in NATO
>Don't have to fight for Jews but for glorious fatherland instead

I'm gonna be 100% honest, and you can call me a cuck or a pussy all you like, but if my country were to be invaded, I'd rather flee than fight. I want to live abroad in a sunnier place anyway, regardless of whether a war breaks out or not. The only way I would stay in such a situation is if there are family members who need my help. But my family is very small, there's only about 4 that I actually see more than once a year, even though we all live in the same city. My mom and dad (divorced) and grandpa would dig in or flee because they're too old to fight. I would probably try to flee and bring them. My cousin is the type who would stay and fight, so that's his choice.

Tl;dr: I wouldn't die for my country.

You are already being invaded. If youre not going to fight at least have as many white children as possible.

I don't really care about my country, my race, or my culture.

Your modern day culture has been taken over by the zog, so its no surprise you are disassociated from it. Look to the past for wisdom. Do not feel discouraged user, let your heart and wit guide you. Always seek knowledge and study history, from that you will find courage and never be wanting.

Veteran of Jewish Wars here. Politics aside, I had fun in Afghanistan desu. Firefights with muzzies are pretty fun most of the time due to their general inability to shoot straight. The "dying for the cause" stuff is bullshit given the state of things but I didn't so...
8/10 would shoot muds again

This is why conscription is not a good idea. Shenanigans happen in volunteer armies to be sure, but at least volunteers had to go out of their way to join, so they are a bit more motivated than your average conscript who is counting down the days until he can go back to his real life.

Getting a BA in History, and then going into Officer's school for the Army. It opens up a lot of doors in other walks of life from teaching, to private security, or politics. Any of those options are good in my opinion, in order of preference. I plan on doing a minimum of 20 years so that I can get a pension when I retire, should I do so, but if we're not at war with anyone at that point, I'll just keep going.