Part and parcel of living in a big city!

Part and parcel of living in a big city!
Japan isn't even a real country!

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basra_prison_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=J04wFoQb3Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
dw.com/en/three-german-spies-agents-arrested-in-kosovo-reports-say/a-3813021
youtube.com/watch?v=tRrKSI4ex2o
youtube.com/watch?v=tFjkhkeETdE
i.imgur.com/4Lw1Z.jpg
independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
youtube.com/watch?v=GilGic2jg6Y&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=2koyUc-4MQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for religion of peace.

At first this video looked very confusing but then I realised that I'm trying to look at it as a sane man.

You see swedes are actually showing their appreciation for the terror attacks and they're thanking police for being so tolerant and letting muslims do this, that's why they picked this happy editing style.

Sweden has truly lost it's sanity.

Disgusting hippie shit.

Terrorist want you to live in fear. If everybody lock themselves in their houses and acted like cowards. The terrorist win.

Still better than this hippie shit.

yeah, but when the terrorist kills you, you win
paris is already tired from so much winning

are you a terrorist? how do you know what they want?
Instead of this techno hippy shit people should be protecting themselves and not condoning this type of actions

so what's your solution?

Couldn't spot any of our friends from the religion of peace there, how strange.

What about if you violently murder them and their entire family in a way which their beliefs say will send them to hell?

>mfw i realize they celebrate ebbas victory
post yfw you realized they celebrated ebbas victory

The only way to beat the terrorists is doing the opposite of what whoever is the furthest left claims the terrorists want.

ISIS wants to stop you from importing a hostile culture. The only way to win is to import as much hostile culture as you can.
ISIS wants you to fight them, so you win by just letting them kill you instead, they won't get the satisfaction of winning!

Nevermind what the point of "winning" is, or what "winning" really even is at this point, all you need to do is not fight back against aggression.

FIGHT WITH FLOWERS AND HUGS, NOT WITH GUNS.

THE ALT-RIGHT STAY AWAY, PRAY 4 SWEDEN ;_;

We should all go out and kill every possible terrorist so our kids could go outside in the morning and come back whenever they want without us worrying about them.
I'm glad we're on the same page here!

Jesus Christ can we just get a rouge Ohio-class sub commander to hit the kill everything button already

>>logs into youtube just to downvote.

The lefties are way worse than the terrorits. if it wasn't for them, the terrorist issues would be solved in less than one day.

I only have a guy on a los angeles class, sorry.

Are you serious Sweden? Why do we fund you again? You should be saying "Death to terrorists! We want your head!"

>4 people dead (now 5, old woman died last night at the hospital) and 15 something wounded
>a small number compared to other attacks
>hurr love will defeat evil, we won't be afraid
topkek, wait until we get 25% muslim population and terror attack are a weekly event. Lets see if you still ''refuse to be afraid'' then.

What can be done for Sweden?

Never forget what they left behind

Right Wing Death Squads.

I can understand why terrorist hate the West so much when faggots like these Sweden exist. I don't think they understand that this is, ironically, mocking terrorist and Muslims because of reacting like rational human beings they go around hugging everybody and "Oh you're Muslim? Here's a trophy because you didn't blow me up yet! :D" It's so obnoxious and high-horsey it hurts.

Eestibro speaks the words of wisdom

Or you could just pull them tylhe fuck up by the root and toss them back to their original hell holes.

Now we can rave in actual peace

Some ugly bitch?

>Terrorist want you to live in fear. If everybody lock themselves in their houses and acted like cowards. The terrorist win.
This is just a straw man that politicians tell the plebs so that they don't look into the cause the terrorists fight for. Take the US for example, they have fucked around in the middle east for decades, arming terrorist groups, overthrowing democratically elected governments and funding Israel. An ignorant idiot might think terrorist are motivated by hatred for your freedoms alone but reality is more complicated then that. If people found out the truth they might even start to sympathize with some of the terrorists. And that wouldn't be very good.

Terror is just a means to an end, its not the end itself.

9/11 -> WTC7
7/7 -> tony farrell
boston -> this is a drill
bataclan -> pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg
yesterday -> independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html

The question is,

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID?

Good for Sweden, as a Christian I applaud them. Turning the other cheek is what Jesus would do.

THAT STUPID NOT TO BE ABLE TO SEE THIS?

bread,circus and barbarians at the gate

This.
Remember, every slightly brown person north of the 45 parallel north is a potential terrorist. KILL THEM ALL

bread,circus and barbarians at the gate!

schoo schoo
insects not welcome

that is not what jesus said.. jesus was a rebel..this pacifist pusssy as jesus you have been taught about is the production of the Romans to remain at the top of the food chain

A post mortem society.
It can't react.

YOU WANT MORE TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES IDIOTS?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basra_prison_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=J04wFoQb3Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
dw.com/en/three-german-spies-agents-arrested-in-kosovo-reports-say/a-3813021
youtube.com/watch?v=tRrKSI4ex2o

dont you understand shoo schoo roach?

Brutal burger with no water

WE JUST STARTED

TAKE THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=tFjkhkeETdE

AND THIS:
i.imgur.com/4Lw1Z.jpg

HOW ABOUT THIS SUCKERS?

independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html

WILL YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW EVIL YOUR FUCKING RULERS ARE AND HOW THEY MAKE YOU KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR NOTHING?

>apathy defeats terrorists

kek its true.

We need to start anayzing leftist insanity through the lens they are actually insane and celebrating being killed. The jews certainly are celebrating

Terrible 3D chess move turkroach... Allah is still a faggot

YOU COME HERE AND WRITE SHIT AS IF YOU WERE RED PILLED AND EVERYONE ELSE WERE SLEEPING.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DEEPLY FUCKED UP YOUR BRAINS ARE.

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THE WEST, FIRST SAVE YOURSELVES. NOT BY BITING THE PERSON THEY SHOW YOU. TRY BITING THEIR LEGS INSTEAD.

fucking plebs. day of the noose when?

YOU WANT TO BE FREE PEOPLE?
FIRST UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS EUROPEAN IS TRYING TO TELL YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

NECK YOURSELF TURKROACH. MAKE A NOOSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS AND NECK YOURSELF

A warsong or wailing might be more appropriate. Depending upon your emotional state.

lol this muz is mad. yusomadmuzzi?

U MAD BECAUSE I FUCKED UP YOUR GAME?

IT WAS NICE TO EAT THEIR BRAINS SLOWLY FROM INSIDE BEFORE I APPEARED RIGHT?

Terrorists also want you to defend yourself, so don't do that, submit!

If you stop terrorists and protect your people and life safely and enjoy living, the terrorists win.

>mfw i purposely hook up with muslim girls and take pics then send it to their parents waiting for an honour killing

THEY WILL USE YOU (AS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE 9/11) TO KILL US.

THEN WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED WITH US THEY WILL USE CHINESE TO TERMINATE YOU.

THIS IS THE PLAN.

WILL YOU WHINE THAT DAY "B-BUT RELIGION OF PEACE"???

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY, THEY WIN

you really believe that bullshit?

If you die you win

That entire event really rubbed me the wrong way

YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTS IF YOU STILL DO NOT WAKE UP WITH SO MUCH EVIDENCE.

AND DESERVE TO BE TERMINATED BY THEM.

GOOD BYE EUROPEAN FRIENDS. SELECT YOUR FRIENDS CAREFULLY.

The day hugs are replaced with loaded weapons I'll be happy.
Europe must decide to survive - despite the left's suicide pact with itself.
As far as I'm concerned the leftists are traitors and should be treated like the Muslims they protect.
Wipe clean the subcontinent and make it safe for children to play outside.
At the moment it's infested.

Is this a joke or is this real ?

I don't know why, but somehow I'm not enjoying this.
This is how hopeless Europe became with modernity's "peace and love", giant cities with giant populations make it impossible to spot crime, let even stop it.
What exactly fucking happened? Why is everyone acting like literal brainwashed zombies?

Looks like a good place to go and pick up chicks. I'd give some free hugs, if you know what I mean

>kill innocent people for nothing

what like the last 50 muhhameds did? Fuck Muslims, I don't even feel bad that our mighty Burger empire killed any worthless Muslims. Your false idol is dead just as I hope you will be soon.

maybe you should look at what that dude is showing.. or you dont wanna se the truth cus your so deep down the nazi hole and you dont wanna se that you have been played!

>betraying my own people

How bout we start just genociding your kind all together?

Really?

To me it seems like this is what happens

>Terrorists kill people
>say they killed people because they want the West to stop interfering in the MiddleEast
>far right parties say they will stop interfering in the Middle East
>meanwhile leftists say 'don't vote for right wing parties, that means they have won'

But I don't want to spend tax money on bombing the middle east then on housing half of Africa and the Middle East because my government bombed one of the brown countries so I will vote right wing because I literally do want the terrorists to win.

You worthless cunt, this is a Christian board.

I can't think of one negative reason to why we shouldn't wipe out all turkroaches from the face of the planet.

bread,circus and barbarians at the gate.
they are playing the same game as the Romans did!! more then 2000 years and you are all slaves

They're weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=GilGic2jg6Y&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=2koyUc-4MQ0

>Stay calm, takes a deep breath.

This nightmare seems to never end

I think it's good that the police force is promoted in that clip, people need to have some confidence in authority.

geee wonder how many weddings the CIA has bombed.. and you wonder why there are radicalized muslimes that are being used by your own government to keep you in a state of mental prison.
.but sure..live your life in hate and dont open up your eyes for what is going on right in front of you... fall for the CIA created meme "deus vult"

Judging by his tone he's on Europe's side.
I'm not sure he's a Christian, but he seems to understand that Islamic immigration is death.
I'm inferring this from user's tone so I could be wrong.

>rouge
why would a commie controlled yank sub attack Sweden?

I would name this video:
"When the survival instinct takes over the emotion"

>there are still people on Sup Forums who fall for the muslim d/c
Israel and the US are quite literally behind every muslim extremist, supplying them with weapons, training, and general supplies.

Gas every welfare leeching mudslime in the west, then nuke pissrael off the face of the earth. That land was stolen from Palestine anyway by spreading lies about Hitler. Muslims are a pest, not our true enemy.

They're fighting a mental war of ideals. They think if they remain resolute then the terrorists will waver and simply give in to peer pressure. They're projecting their own weak will on them and think of them as they think of themselves, just with a thin membrane of misguided thinking brought about by terrible circumstances not their fault. They are so convinced of their own moral superiority that if they just remain firm and keep insisting, all the bad people around the world will join in and see the light; all, except most white people, since we are evil by nature and we are responsible for the terrible circumstances around the world because we invaded, stole and colonized their happy, honorable, spiritual and nature friendly societies.

The idea that there is fundamental differences between people is beyond their ability to accept, everyone the same, and all differences and cultural rituals and believes are just fashion.

So physical resistance will never occur to them, they will simply bend over and take it, because if they are nice enough, happy enough, show them the light enough, they'll change, they'll come and join them.

It's the mentality of an abused and naive wife, clinging to the conviction they can "save" them. They don't want to fight because they are locked in a hyper-female mentality of just absorbing, not conflicting with other things in order to develop and bring forth new things. They don't think about who the terrorists/muslims/whatever are, because it doesn't matter. They want to absorb and transform them into an image they desire, because they are just so good and know what is best for them, and everyone.

If you disagree you are evil and standing in the way of world peace. Of course the don't hate muslims, they already have their own absolutist sharia law all must obey ready in their own mind.

its not Christianity vs Islam idiot ..its destroying the middle class and turn the time back to medieval peasant class..it happen once before..

the only thing your elite cares about is controlling the master and slave narrative..
today's islam has nothing to do whit real islam..

or have you forgot that your grandparents put the Wahhabist into power??

Where are the video's of Muslims celebrating on the streets after the attacks on Bataclan and Charlie hebdo? Has YouTube deleted them all?

Pupper died for this

it's like a yryl video

here's an idea for terrorists in sweden. perpetrate one large or several small simultaneous terror attacks. wait for celebrations (as that video showed the natives celebrating the deaths & injuries of their country folk), then commit true attrocities. could easily rack up a kill count of at least several hundred if not over a thousand. dream big, kill bigger

I want to see as many dead/raped/totured swedes as possible

t. perfidious albion

it will only end when you wake the fuck up..left vs right is divide and conquer..

Thoughts and prayers
Memorials
Hugs
How many flowers do we put on windshields to negate ak-47s?

>why would a commie controlled yank sub attack Sweden?
Why the fuck not at this point?

t. trudeau posting from proxy