Chinese new carrier. And they are building more

Chinese new carrier. And they are building more.
You better start worrying, americucks!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_001A_aircraft_carrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_offshore_base
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ugly and shit

a ramp?

they couldnt even properly build the correct slingshot, the powerplant ever sucks.

Aren't carriers mostly useless in a modern war?

Then why are you building 10 new ones?

they are good against weak enemies,but against equal force they are just a big,juicy target.

>a fucking ramp

>a fucking ramp

Theyre mostly used as a staging points for tactical bombings.

we have infinite money that needs to be spent

China is the next superpower.

>Ramp
Lol What is this? Tony Hawks Pro Skater?

Submarines will be the next logical focus of maritime warfare.

>carriers are useless rororor df-21 long dong ping pong will destroy any carrier haha white devils btfo!
>china just built its 2nd carrier with more on the way america is finished!!

make up your mind shills

>ramp
>no nuclear power plant

what's the point?

the chinks will need to police their african colonies soon, so they'll put them to use there

>China buys an unfinished soviet era hull from russia
>finally finish building it over 20 years later

CHINA SKRONG

That shit is a piece of disposable garbage like everything else China makes.

*blocks your path*

what's wrong with the front?

>a fucking ramp

This ship will be a nightmare for rogue American terrorist empire

The Day of the Raid is near roach, you have other things to worry about

>blocks your path
>30 minutes later every ship becomes an amusement park for the fishes

>chink shills cry that carriers are useless giant floating targets
>starts building a carrier fleet
well alright

>day of the raid
god damn haha

You idiot leaf.
First of all they bought it from Ukraine and secondly this is NEW carrier. It's similar to the one they bought, but it was built from scratch!

This is Ukrainian scrap they bought, they've rebuilt it in 2012.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning

This is new one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_001A_aircraft_carrier

FUCK YOU DUMB LEAF! Go suck american dick somewhere else!

nice fantasy roach

Big problem is that it has the mark of death.

"MADE IN CHINA"

Will fall apart in 2 weeks.

Chinks couldn't steal the catapult tech? fucking ramp slants.

>a non country
we dont need your opinion on international politics

There are as many ships there as the planes, protecting the boat that carries the planes. This doesnt seem like an efficient way to wage war.

That many planes would not accomplish much.

_ _______ ____

Designed by Russians
Built by Ukranians
Copied by Chinese

I'm amazed that it still floats...

We borrowed infinite money that needs to be spent.
I am not saying that as a bad thing. That reflects the sheer power of the only superpower.

DAT 23 SKIDOO RAMP

Exactly, you can borrow infinite amount of money as long as you are the sole superpower. But it will bite you in the ass, when China grows stronger and will start to rival you.
That's why you need to rethink your position on ruskies. There's a lot of untapped resources in Siberia and if Chinese get their hands on it, you'll be in the world of trouble.

>A
>Fucking
>Ramp

What are you even talking about? The meaningful parts of US military capability is literally organized in 'CARRIER strike groups' which are the greatest concentrations of military force that have ever existed.

>1 carrier

ROFL.

You must literally be retarded

>age where unmanned aircraft, weaponized migration, and cyber warfare are beginning to become the primary modes of warfare
>wasting billions of dollars on a huge boat that requires even more to maintain and staff, and that if hit with munitions capable of sinking it, causes your entire military to be crippled

It's okay to have one or two, but building a fuckton of them is equivalent to hanging on to longbowmen in world war one.

>2017
>using a cuck ramp
wew lad

isn't that just an old Russian carrier they bought on the cheap?

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS!

>A

>you'll be in the world of trouble
eh, if usa is in real trouble
when the situation is resolved, the world population should be

I think he means because if an actual war happened russia would launch a few carrier sinker missiles that travel at mach 10 and toast that carrier

Nice ramp.

Copy-paste Kuznetsov.
Chinese fake.
Couldn't they steal from Nimiz, but decided to do it from old Soviet carrier?!

Why is a Ukrainian sticking up for China. I thought you guys hated commies

>A ramp
What is that? A carrier for disabled planes?

Good luck paying for them soon enough.

to bomb sheep herders and rice farmers

nice BMX ramp dumb fucks

sick ramp bro

Why is there a ramp? Angling the plane up isn't going to magically create lift.

china cant feed its own dying population... nice try slants

>china cant feed its own dying population... nice try slants

>country x cant feed own population meme

amerifats, everytime

A

NON

so they rebuilt your 30 year old trash and then built some new garbage the resembles your old garbage?

nice ramp retards

USA USA

Because West and USA specifically became very arrogant, you need a good kick in the ass. I am rooting for anyone who'll do it. Besides they are communist only in name.

>I am not saying that as a bad thing.
This, borrow more money, you won't regret it.
Show them how powerful you are, America!

Jimstone actually had something interesting to say about the Chinese aircraft carriers:
"
Advice to the Chinese:
IF YOU ARE THAT BAD AT MAKING AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER, WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE ONE OF YOUR GIANT CONTAINER SHIPS, WELD A FLAT DECK ON IT, AND USE THAT? It would be MUCH bigger, more capable, and already have cranes on it to lift aircraft from the cargo hold. If you used a container ship that was scheduled for scrapping, you'd get it for FREE and it would be ready RIGHT AWAY. Just weld a few compartments into it so it won't sink with one torpedo. THERE. I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM WITH 25 SECONDS OF COMMON SENSE!

Chinese aircraft carrier
It is a brand new under sized under weight based on old soviet tech outdated POS hulk that has no motors and can't go anywhere yet. Evidently "commissioned" or "launched" in China does not equal a working ship. I am very surprised China did that badly. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Anyway, I was going to skip reporting it because it is such a big nothing, but enough other people praised it to finally set me off and say it like it is. If that's what is available to the other side for world war 3, I see a six pointed vax GMO SSRI dumbed down slave future ahead for everyone. "

What we need is an ass to kick. Be sure it's not yours.

>FUCKING

no one fights a modern warm

Every large ship but carriers is pretty useless but not carriers themselves.

The people we use them against can't into modern warfare. We spend our time, money, and resources ferrying these ships to their shores just to dust them when we could be just glassing them with drones from low orbit. We do that so they can see we are actually flesh and blood and use machines. We don't want them (or you) to think we are gods anymore. Its ruined your (not so) natural progression up so bad already.

We do this for you, don't make us use our better judgement.

And in an actual war, we shoot back.

Nobody can touch the USA, buddy.

Then he should have said that instead. 'Modern war' is the antithesis of actual war.

hey nazi fuck should you not be bicycling your mom to the nearest refugee center for some diversity raping?

>In June 2000, Varyag was taken under tow. As the tugboat approached the Bosphorus, Turkey denied permission for the ship to pass through, citing the risk that a gust of wind would turn the ship widthwise and block the entire strait.
*blocks your straight*

God bless America

Machineguns are ugly and heavy, long live the cavalry!

(((Your stupid logic)))

>a Fucking ramp

FLAG

Japan already has more carriers than China. Japan is literally the 2nd largest navy in the world right now if you don't fuck the numbers with submarines.

Carriers probably aren't very effective for war between first world countries though. Submarines are likely far more important.

Aircraft carriers are temporary until a land based airfield is constructed or captured.

There's been separate proposals for actual fully fledged floating airbases that can accommodate cargo planes and long range bombers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_offshore_base

So they can flight higher than US planes, senpai.

spoken like a jealous fag. i am tired of all your winning and i hope someone kicks your ass... not me cause im a huge pussy but someone

>Nobody can touch the USA, buddy

I also remember pre 9/11

China is the unseen danger in the dark.
You all laugh now, but we'll all be speaking Chinese whether we want to or not soon enough.

Kek

Yeah, but submarines can't be targeted like this. There's a reason why our nuclear stand off is due to submarines and not any of the surface ships.

>plane tries to land on the deck
>the runway collapses and it falls inside the ship

Made In China

Russia-Chink shill. You're irrelevant. This means nothing. We won't ever give up our status, well drag you all down if we must.

You'd better start worrying for your country you fucking meme.

If China distracts us with war, nobody is going to give a shit when the Russians come to collect on that bill.

It's just a reskinned Kuznetsov.

Kek

>you need a good kick in the ass
Ain't found anyone to do it in 241 years.

actually you went 180 there tard boy

>a fucking ramp

are there any countries that have rampless carriers besides USA and France?

What if they combined the ramp with a catapult?
Sure its hard as fuck to actually make
But it be majestic as fuck catapulting planes off a ramp into space

amerifat education

That's a RIMPAC exercise not an actual strike group.

>this_got_to_be_bait.jpg
>Jimstone
Oh its just a retard with a personal blog

yes this... but only because it will be polite to speak their language when you bury them