I wish my country didn't exist

I wish my country didn't exist.

One chance at life and i end up as a Kraut.

Why can't i be American or something cool like Australian?!

Am I the unluckiest person in the world?

I know that feel. bro

why not just go to austria and pretend you are austrian?

"I HATE YOU DAD" - The Thread

>Born in the greatest european nation to ever exist besides Great Britain
>Regrets being born
I hope you are just shitposting and not being actually serious

Don't worry I hate you too, fucking nazi

Yes Japan is very bad. I'd be annoyed too if i were japanese. Everyone thinks you have a small penis and people only care about your women and want to fuck them. Terrible life.

>the greatest european nation to ever exist

hope you are joking

not only small penis but also fucking homogeneous society....

At least Geramny is better than Japan for cultural diversity.

>I wish my country didn't exist.

But our country does not exist anymore. We are just a joke version of the USA.

You're born white and you're crying about it? Why don't you make Germany great again and stop being a faggot.

its our fault for not ending it when we could of

I'd say immigrate but you need to save the fatherland. Do it for our people.

>I'd say immigrate

they don't let us in. It would be easier for me to get into the US as a somalian.

Being a german fucking sucks.

Migrate here, you can get along with your nazi cousins.

How is being Australian/American cool?

You know what's kind of funny to me? In phycology we were taught that Germany and Japan were similar when it came to men openly displaying their emotions, but for the most part I've seen japs and krauts to be the most honest about how fucked they are. (Also I know... A-level Psychology is as bad as it sounds)

>hope you are joking
Germany used to be one of the best countries in Europe, but you tried to go to deep twice in a row and now you're people have been shamed to the point of total emasculation.
Personally I think it sucks, I quite like Germany. Start going to the gym my dude and unlock your powerful genetics

>In phycology we were taught that Germany and Japan were similar when it came to men openly displaying their emotions, but for the most part I've seen japs and krauts to be the most honest about how fucked they are.

maybe on the Internet but not IRL

The fact I've got more German pride than you is pretty bad

How is it not?!

Americans have guns and burgers and australians are seen by the world as laid back surfer boys who live in the sun.

They had their chance at being great. Now they are flooded with sand niggers.

>hope you are joking
Joking about what? Do you think so may people all over the world risk their lives to come to live in Germany for nothing? Do you think the living standards you possess just descended upon you at random? Embrace that shit. I know it must suck living in a great city, but living in a idyllic rural small town in Germany is something that some people would give their left arm to settle down in.

Why not? maybe if you guys voiced your opinions you could get something done? Or are your censorship laws as bad there as they are here?

get based already klaus! shits going to get turbulent

Every German teacher I've had was from Germany

This burger knows what's up. If I was a german, I'd think every hour in every day how could I make myself count in making germany great again.

Germans can have guns and surf too. Surfing the Baltic is a different kind of chill, granted.

You're on Sup Forums btw not /r9k/ this board above most others believes your country is pretty fucking rad.

Just go look at the Bagger 288 for a while.

5 years in prison

Sry Hans not everybody can be austrian and live where god kissed the earth. But hey could be worse.

>tfw Anglo
By the grace of God...

>At least Geramny is better than Japan for cultural diversity.

didn't you get enough cultural diversity in 1945?

Kill yourself, fagott.
also : low quality bait.

You can't make this shit up. Why even live in a country that doesn't have free speech? It's crazy how brainwashed you can get without realising, because one side is just not allowed to speak up. When I was younger I used to actually hate Nigel Farage just because that's all anyone ever said about him, and anyone that said otherwise was called a racist. Now I just think to myself who else I've been told was evil but actually had some good points.

What part of Anglonia you from? (London and Birmingham don't count

Fucking neck yourself you degenerate subhuman. Defeatist cancer like you needs to be put down like a communist.

Wir schaffen das brudi

Haven't even read the thread. I just know Bongs will smell weakness and be all over the OP.

I don't even believe you're not a proxy.

This. German living standards are good, you have industries and luxuries that we don't. You've also maintained some sense of tradition in architecture. With what little history we've had, corporations, modern housing development companies, and the automobile industry sold the charm of our landscape so that it just looks like another place to go shopping.

If you can prove you're not some shitsmell from Eastern Europe or the fucking desert, I will accept that Germany is shit. A photo with timestamp and a few words in flawless German on Vocaroo will suffice as proof.

>not only small penis but also fucking homogeneous society....
>At least Geramny is better than Japan for cultural diversity.

> TFW you want too just live in Peace on your island but the Germans and French keep fucking up the continent

It is probably Martin Schulz guys, nothing to see here.

>German living standards are good
true
>you have industries and luxuries that we don't.
which are those? Inb4 free education and health care meme

>You've also maintained some sense of tradition in architecture.
How about no? Like 500 "old" relevant buildings were rebuild after the war. The rest is just degenerate post modern architecture looking like shit.

And what did you do? You've built a fucking tunnel, instead of a wall!! JUST!!!

Why don't you make Germany great again

When your European neighbour had an empire more weak and pathetic than the Turks

Mein Mic liegt in einem IKEA Regal und Vocaroo will FLASH. Gibts alternativen die ich mit meinem Handy nutzen kann?!

Hull originally

It's probably our fault sry

Half of the world would most likely invade us...again.

Stop shitposting and be proud of your Vaterland so we can finally take it back from the shitskins and Volksverrätern.

Germany is great right now

That's already happening dude

uuuuhhhmmmmmmmmm nooo

When the invading force marches through the tunnel, we blow it up with all of the hidden explosives

At least you're not a nigger.

But the other half this time, the shit half

just put a bullet in your head already you whiney little faggot

>we blow it up with all of the hidden explosives
heey, that's our stick. Gib it back!! REEEEEEEEEE

I live in London, It's the worst I want to fucking kill myself.
>Ugly city
>Litter everywhere due to no bins
>Minority in my own area
>2 Mosques on my way to the gym
>Rent it too high
>Everything is more expensive
>Travels a nightmare
>Born with Asthma because of pollution
>1 in 50 people in some boroughs will be victim of violent crime
>Never snows
>When it's hot it's just sticky because there's no breeze
>Get arrested/assaulted for carrying around an England flag
This place is the worst.

So many countries has voluntary SS divisions on the lands that Hitler occupied. Also so many people are redpilled on cultural marxism, holohoax and how Hitler dindu nuffin wrong. I think you should pull a third try, Hans, I have a feeling you will not lose this time, just wait until the kikes in america lose enough respect so that american whites will join your cause this time.

>just put a bullet in your head already

we are not allowed to own guns. Remember?

It would be racist to do so

Also, these are certainly some impressive numbers you got there

lmao you little crybaby bitch

>has
*had

This, just do it

>When I was younger I used to actually hate Nigel Farage just because that's all anyone ever said about him, and anyone that said otherwise was called a racist.
Same. I used to hate the guy before (flag related), because all we used to get here was anti-Farage propaganda because of the (((EU))) cucked media. I still don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed, but I like him.

stop wishing for things that are out of your control and learn to accept the status quo or find a way to change things in your life

Sounds like hell

>Am I the unluckiest person in the world?
yeah right

i understand why but im still really bummed that southie does not get any mention.

east of H street has kept most of its original facades and the south end has really brought back a lot of the old charm but these fucking international developers who can buy entire blocks in cash have pretty much wrecked an entire 1/4/ of the city.

Precision manufacturing and engineering. german goods and machinery are demanded all over the world: optic lenses, top-notch automobiles, and so on. Oddly technical people, Germans. Some of these things no one on earth makes like the Germans.

I've seen some very beautiful towns. You still have many of the castles also.

I was down there for work a few weeks back, round Euston and Camden. First time in a couple of years - it honestly wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Mostly eastern euros working in the restaurants and bars etc

I was also in Bradford for a contract a while ago, now that place is a proper shithole. Like fucking allepo

Anywhere North of East Croydon is shite in London

Get your skills up and immigrate to Aussieland or US or Leafland. If that fails look into European nations not into mass suicide like Hungary. I hear some Krauts are moving there to avoid the muzzie tidal wave

Funny that I have to console you. Read some Goethe. Then Schopenhauer. Then Heidegger. If you don't like to read, you can listen to mus...

nevermind better read.

fourth reich when?

when you stop being a pussy and make it happen

i dont know where the fuck i was in london because this description (except the expensive and snow parts) is just completely different than my experience. it was pretty clean, the greens were so well kept, no one was shouting allah akbar and it was generally really fucking beautiful.

having some beers at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese was fucking amazing.

It's unreal how you opinion can be so easily controlled by people around you.

>Euston and Camden
Go south of the river. It's not even the same city, I swear. north isn't great but bellow the river is just the worst.

>Tfw too poor to move to a nice area.

At least you can say "I told you so" while all the faggots you grew up with are beheaded and forced to submit to Sharia law.

But seriously, get out of there.

are you waiting for your chance to team up with the commies and stab us in the back again?

goddamn burgers

of course the tourist locations are nice, if I went to America I wouldn't go to Detroit would I? You probably went to a central area, bet you didn't cross the river or anything right? there's nothing good south. it's just blocks of flats.

It's okay, kraut. I'll be coming to Germany this summer and help bring some freedoms.

Get yourself up north and out the city mate, you can live a lot cheaper and have pic related on your doorstep

Stop taking the piss! i'll never save enough to move plus how would I work?

As long as your not a nigger... we have enough of them already.

well Detroit and London dont really compare.it would be like going to NYC (or DC if it were a real city) and obviously it has shit parts but it seemed pretty easy to hop on the train at like fucking waterloo and come up.

and yea i was south of the river. the imperial war museum is fucking great. south bank is rad. the area around the waterloo station near the vault seemed like an amazing place to make your stomping grounds.

>implying this is not happening at this very moment
Eat shit, Kraut. You deserve it

Yes, user

>one chance at life
>irish

fuck you, op. Being German isn't bad

Gib back Preußen and Schlesien.

>Being born in a third world country filled with unemployment, corruption and uneducated people that suck politician's dick.

It's a shame that you guys from the western world are taking for granted the fact that you guys can have a decent life in a decent country.

schlesier hier, mein opa war ein deutscher soldat
ich hasse Polen

A solution.

>Am I the unluckiest person in the world?

Fucking seriously, anyone from the western europe bitching about their country is some fucking abomination.

You really could've ended up MUCH worse, see flag. Or any slavshit "country" for that matter. I don't even know where to begin, nobody ever cared about this worthless shithole and it really just should've stop existing in 1795. I'd be born someone else (preferably German or Austrian) and wouldn't have any remorse or butthurt now.

halt's maul, verdammter scheisskopf