We've got Antifa on the ropes lads, keep at it

To the ones who have fought the enemy in the field: you are patriots.
To those who have held the digital front: you are digital patriots.
You have all made America proud. They are clearly in a state of paranoia. How long do you think they can hold out for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkmdYsxYJng
aws.amazon.com/rekognition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for visibility

bump
these cunts deserve it the most

>the "alt right" are trying to murder us
hahahahaha fucking children.

all the faces visible in one picture
antifa cucks are the most intelligent species

It's afraid.

>Operation Anarchist

No fucking way trips named this shit. Faggy as fuck and sounds completely made up by Antifags.

bump for bumping

What would you guys do if an ANTIFA member showed up at your house? I'm afraid it might happen to me one day.

>Tryna

It's so funny when white trust fund antifags start acting, speaking, and dressing like niggers.

Kill him in self-defense.

>Tryna murder us
That's right. They will be treated like during the late 20's early 30's; disarmed, disgraced and put withouit food into a cellar to die forgotten by the world. Their families won't be able to help them as they die in the cell next to them.

KILL ALL 68ers and their children in mind

Urinate through the letterbox at them

What a diverse group

There are few ogresses in there

Kill him. California might have shitty gun laws, but you can kill anyone fucking with you in your own home.

They're all fucking white males!

How the fuck would they find you?

ayy pure fantasy

The guy who posted this isn't even from Cali. They are infecting each and every state. But I'm glad we've got them scared.

fking idiots are afraid of nothing

>motherfuckers are trying to murder US
At worst, we'll call your employers if you harassed anyone in the rally. Anyone who hasn't done anything bad has nothing g to fear

I'm on a group chat in Facebook, and a retarded "friend" invited a friend of his. Suffice to say, there was and has been since a lot of right-wing stuff from me and another friend. There were definitely a lot of memes that would be regarded as edgy at the very least. This guy he invited has only said a few things, yet reads every post.
I had some skinny kid parked outside my house the other week, went to go see if he was broken down and he just left. I'm not paranoid, not even sure if the two things are related but ANTIFA members are fucking terrorists in my opinion.

What the hell are you doing?? We are not done. Don't brag yet, the whole point of infiltrating and spying is to do it unnoticed. You fucking retard.

An antifa face database? How can I help

>They tryna murder us. Thomas Jefferson!

>Exclusively white with a dash of jew
So much for that diversity.

technically it wouldn't be terribly difficult to make Police department like database. Tho I don't really know if there is any need for it anymore. They pussied out.

The person has no idea who screen capped this. If anything this contributes to phycological warfare and increases the paranoia. Relax.

Find an antifa club in your home town or several towns away, and make a list with every information about them you can gather. From their schools, age, families... everything. Help the party Van crew, they are badly underfunded

Morale Boost Accepted

Diversity is for the racist "white trash", not for the cosmopolitan middle class white faggots.

>TRYNA

Nig that's the name of the BT-1000 that you knocked up last week.

>trying
no trying about it, if we wanted they would all be ground into dust. they're lucky that civilized whites are inherently merciful; unlike every arab/african country

This is antifa's response

youtube.com/watch?v=BkmdYsxYJng

Antifa constantly dox people, they have no right to complain.

If you can't find us, we don't need your help.

Most of antifa are really just ignorate and mislead. Once you give them the info and the tools to process info, most of their support will disappear.

Their top brass is aware of this, it's the Soviet union all over again.

This

Bump.

cry a little and apologies

digital patriot here.

great job on the field guys, you really are the true heroes.

MAGA

>using kikebook
>Linking anything somewhat political to your doxx

Wipe everything and make an alternate account that can't be linked back to you, or you may find that you've nuked your public image without even realizing it.

I am a Dev ops engineer and would love to contribute towards this database.

Sup Forums is literally the only real arbiter of true justice in this despicable world.

Kek

I would love it, I wish we had ANTIFA here. I would be going to their house.

Probably ask if I could please lick her vajay

Pull him in as I open the door. Gun him down, point blank. Claim self defense and walk free.

It's amazing to see how quickly Sup Forums is toppling every single institution of the left.

Hollywood next?

We are the Sup Forumsice. Always watching.

Bayonet them

>trying to murder us
Holy projection batman. These violent thugs live in a fantasy world.

You know you're full of shit.

That's why you need to leech off of the collective identity of being white instead of accomplishing things on your own.

:)

>Streisanding himself

pottery

>When autists become your worst nightmare

This is why we know these people will never succeed.

Get him to hit me a couple times and then push his eyeballs into his skull.

Shoot'm till they die.

get license plates dur

I inherited my grandpa's old hunting rifle. It's in good condition but I can never find ammo for it. Might be enough to scare them.

>They tryna murder us, wesa good boi

whats it take?

I wonder how many of them got trapped in Ja Rule's Niggerfest '17.

Their IQ will be their downfall

If we take their masks off, will they die?

Sup Forums - alpha predators

antifa - ded

>Who knew that have a online presence with my real face and information readily available to anyone would horribly backfire when I decided to become a violent freedom fighter in the age where everyone have a video camera connected to the internet!

I would kindly ask them to state their business. If they have none, I will respectfully but firmly ask them to leave, while wishing them a blessed day.

You aren't wrong.

For a predator to be successful it just needs to force the competition out which seems to be happening at this point.

They totally pussed out yesterday because the cops wouldn't let them near without masks on.

You mean, if you hide your face to get away with violent terrorism than it's not a good idea to show your face? Who'd a thunk it?

This is very wholesome user.

>play stupid games
>win stupid prices

>trying to murder us
They think being arrested for their crimes is the same as murder? BLM makes a lot more sense now

with the data taken on the ANTIFA members why dont we give their private info to some illegal immigrants to screw their credit up and destroy their cause

They are scared out of their minds...their actions could cost them their entire career....good work lol! keep up the fight against niggers and white fags

^ This. Absolutely brilliant in its simplicity. My rollercoaster opinion of the Berkeley cops is currently at an all-time high.

Stick your ass through the doggy-door and fart on them.

It is the blueprint for future victory vs Antifa.
Wear masks if you think Antifa will show. Force cops to take masks from everyone.

The only ones that have good credit are the ringleaders and handlers.

None of the good goys on the ground do.

turn 360 degrees and run away

Rape her

can someone explain what antifa is and why its so bad

It's a standard lefty tactic. If you disagree with what your opponent is doing, go full retard and accuse them of doing the most outrageous thing possible. The benefit is the majority who aren't paying attention simply react to all the screaming.

Offer them green tea laced with cyanide.

I'm glad they're cleaning their shit up.

It was getting fucking embarrassing, even as someone with no ties to LEO.

Typical alt-right cuck you are. You are a scared weakling just like you other fascists that are too scared to fight like men and have to hide behind your shields like punks.

Facebook requires real names.

The history will read as follows:

- Lefties can't debate without pissing themselves.
- The "Punch a Nazi" movement becomes their last resort. Since anyone they disagree with is a fascist/nazi.
- MAGAs offended, because lefties are lying and escalating.
-Veterans within MAGA are all, "I'd like to see them try that with me."
-Antifa (anti-fascist) solidifies and starts to oppress free speech.
-MAGAs decide, "Hey, lets just stand in their way and see them try it with me."

califag so I wait for them to come inside then I can shoot them after demonstrating legal fear for my own life. Do NOT strike back outside of your home even if they are armed

Tryna... Nog word

>What would you guys do if an ANTIFA member showed up at your house?

aws.amazon.com/rekognition/

lol

Go get my gun and shoot them in the dick or cunt. A head shot would be to kind of me.

Should we strike a killing blow or sit back and watch while they destroy themselves?

Antifa Colorado has erased most of its members comments

Is that the Led Zeppelin 'Houses of the Holy' font? Awesome