Sup Forums will mock and deride this

Sup Forums will mock and deride this

I think it's sweet

Only crusty /oldpol/ neckbeards would mock this.

Based Theogene.

That's nice and all but he's still not Australian

Good on him.

I think its sweet. Man is giving back to a country that saved him and is by far more productive than an abbo.

Best timeline more rwandans are brought in as the abbos get killed off after huffing paint on walkabouts and replace them

who would want to be Australian?

all i see is a black man benefiting the community. its more than anyone on here can say.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

All of these fucking Chinese we have coming over here apparently.

Shut the fuck up shitavius.

If only niggers cared about doing shit like this in their own societies instead of being the white leftists' monkeys, then maybe their societies wouldn't be total shit.

Why? He's a model refugee

>joining a military
>in anyway benefiting the community that's taxed to support your ass
Unless you're a kike banker, military doesn't benefit your dumb ass.

>your ass
>your dumb ass.
I wonder ooga's behind this post

wtf I love refugees now

He needs to go back.

I agree (you vile leaf) but the autists on Sup Forums will say that because hes a nigger he cant actually be a functional member of society. The kind of sentiment your stating would put you into "le behavior meme civic nationalist SHEEEL".

The fact that youre a leaf wont help, but on this case, i wont larp and agree with you

t. Civic "Ethnic replacement is A-OK!" nationalist

>vetted immigrants with skills and actual dedication to their new host country
>bad

The difference between Nigerian immigrant here and native nogs that feel the world owes them everything is night and day, even if the Nigerians are darker. Who woulda thought?

this

he is Australian now cunt.

Refer to

No-one would actually mock this. It's an immigrant actually completing the immigration process and laying his life on the line for his new country.

Boat people and illegal immigrants or cowards who flee while their country needs them are the immigrants most people have a problem with.

>escape from battle in your own country to join the army of another.
I know it sounds stupid, but is a very relateable feel

you're upset about one of the good ones?

faggot, you're retarded

I've known exactly two rwandans in my life and both were extremely nice, actually some of the nicest people I've met in my life. At least one of them went through some hardcore shit too.
And the best part of my blog post is that both of them eventually went back to Africa (one to his country, the other to Kenya).

Does your country not have an immigration quota or limit? is letting in people who are clearly proud to be there and desire to help and improve the land going to ethnically replace you?

Have kids fag

Next time you see him will be for drug offenses
Screencap this

Good for him

>Have kids fag
Nigga i've knocked up my fiancee with twins, that's how much I want to contribute to my nation. Bringing in a near infinite amount of foreigners who could easily swamp the country and irreversibly destroy the culture and ethnic make up is not something any sane person would condone.

t. Chang

We wouldn't have an issue with refugees or immigrants if they all were like this.

No, it isnt something to condone. But thats not whats happening is it? Thats why we have things like quotas and ceilings. I get that youd LIKE to be able to bitch and moan about filthy niggers swarming your land like we can in the US and Europe, but just enjoy the relative quiet and stop being autistic.

Nothing wrong here.

We're on the same page about not wanting a major demographic shift in our home countries, but it's useless to shit on people like this who actually assimilate and defend the West

Ozzies have begun printing their own (you)'s.
Expect the market to crash shortly.

Once a nigger always a nigger. At least he's a properly trained house nigger instead of a regular, lazy field nigger.

This is why Americans should keep out of international politics, you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about. Ever heard about the Apex gang? The Lebanese enclaves in west Sydney Or the countless terrorist attacks that were stopped by our intelligence agencies?
But I admit you are kind of right, it's not the niggers we need to worry about; The big problem for Australia is the yellow storm buying up all our properties, businesses and farmland.

Who hates niggers the most?

Civilized black folks

I'm actually surprised he didn't stay in Rwanda. Their military is hyper efficient and the place is relatively clean. Post-genocide Rwanda actually has it's shit together.

>an immigrant liking his country and putting his life on line for it
yeah wtf we gotta stop this

No he isn't.

Except that "niggers" refer to all black without exception, like it or not.

They may hate those who don't integrate and make them look bad but they will never use the words "nigger".

Even Sup Forums use "nigger" for every black without exception.

Sup Forums say all the time that niggers/black are all inferior.

What's most telling is that this gets a whole news article. The fact that one refugee has managed to enter a basic profession is such a spectacle it needs reporting. With how keen they are to jump on these things just how awful are all the others????

I was surprised when I read their parliament is 50% female.

I'm on Sup Forums aren't I?

Hello t_d, when are you fucking off?

>Successfully assimilates to a country and has such a love for it in his heart that he joins it's Army to defend it with life and limb

Shit man, that's the greatest shit I've heard today.

My racial slurs are fluid non-binary.

Having large portion of your population killed/forced out does that for you.

True, it's not perfect and still very African. But not half bad, quite nice in parts.

Felt pretty safe in urban areas.

It actually is quite a nice country for sub-Saharan Africa standards, granted that's not saying much.
He did run away to Australia after all.

Good on him, shame on the reporters and news site that's inevitably going to use this as "muh refugees are good, let's let them all in" propaganda.

What?

It's not like you see a Refugee becoming suddenly a soldier all day.

Sup Forums doesnt like the lazy refugees OP

CO2 emitted by the average Rwadan: 0.1 Tons yearly
CO2 emitted by the average Austrailian: 16 Tons yearly

If you support Africans leaving to white countries then you're poisoning the atmosphere and causing global warming.

This, hes doing something to be proud of. If more blacks in the states aspired to something greater we wouldn't hate on them so much.

No. Reddit doesn't like that. Sup Forumss a bit older than you and knows that none is the only practical and sustainable option.

Rarely see an African poster posting here.

How do you fell about Sup Forums?

>True, it's not perfect and still very African.
In comparison to their neighbors, they are still lightyears ahead.

I don't know, man. It was a bad joke.

There is honour and respect whenever a fellow human being works hard to improve his condition. There is nothing to mock about. From my observations Sup Forums only derides the lesser spectrum of the human spirit: stupidity, laziness, ignorance etc.

Fpbp

> south african
And you cucks are embarassing, you type your edgy posts here day in day out and then when you find yourself talking to a minority you bend yourself over and take off your trousers to have a bond and talk about how based they are. Grow a spine.

>This is why Americans should keep out of international politics
I'd love for us to go back to full-on isolationism, but the same foreigners who bitch about us being world police would bitch about us for not coming to save their asses every time some bullshit happened in their retarded countries.

welcome to /pol contrary to popular belief most people arent nazis alot may have views considered unacceptable by the hypersensitive to racism media but most dont hate people for their race

Never said a shit about races you stupid cunt.

I'm just asking how does he feel about Sup Forums.

>this thread
Fucking cancer.

I'm ethnically European, but African by nationality I guess.

I like this board, it's the only place relatively free of censorship and judgement. Ideas float around freely and people can question everything.

Granted there is a substantial amount autism, but one encounters that everywhere.

One half of my family is primarily descendant of French Hugenouts that came here in 1688

You're asking for some validation you french faggot. Hope your vote for macron gets counted soon!

How is this not a worthless muh feelgoods story, the same type of tripe progressive cunts eat up with a spoon?

welcome to the_donald contrary to popular belief most people arent nazis alot may have views considered unacceptable by the hypersensitive to racism media but most dont hate people for their race

It's so hard to convince people to vote for Marine because piece of shit like you exist.

Be sad, Sup Forums isn't a safespace.

It's surprising to see minorities posting here.

Okay, you're not wrong here

Rwanda is safe now. He has to go back. They need good men.

Yes, I liked it a lot and my work made it exciting. I feel they've come much further than South Africa since '94 and their is a lot of good will and genuine people there. They do stand out.

the story is propaganda and that upsets me but the op implied everyone here would hate it for bigoted reasons

Some of us might not hate different if they learnt to keep out of my country.

I bet you're a neckbeard fapping to ponies right?

>my work made it exciting
What do you do?

Minorities post here all the time, which you would know if you hadn't just turned up when your parents got you a laptop for coursework. The minorities here would see you as pitiful for your cock sucking and desperate need of validation. You're just a leftist with no friends so come on here. The site doesn't want you if you haven't gotten that yet.

implying i ever said you cant have stricter immigration and refugee policies

> he posts a mlp image he has saved
Right.

Security and logistics for mining assets and high value agriculture.

>Being this butthurt

kek

oh i see youre not a leftist who thinks were all racist youre a right winger whos upset for some reason i cant fathom

>be marine
>have gunnery sergeant who is from sierra leone
>great guy, hard worker, well spoken
>does a shit-ton of MMA in his free time
>some african-american gunny from a different battalion walks up
>"sup muh nigguh"
>Our gunny backhands the guy so hard across the face he ends up on his ass with a bloody nose and a black eye
>says "I am NOT some disgusting american nigger. I am a Mende from africa"

Even africans look down on and despise our black people. Theres some pretty terrible places in africa but a lot of people there a pretty good. I prefer dealing with them over our shitty NWA blasting ghetto trash.

We asked gunny why he hated american black people and he explained it as thus: People in africa have shitty impoverished lives and dont get a choice in the matter, american blacks are born in the most prosperous nation on earth and CHOOSE to be trash anyways, and he finds that despicable.

If he's servin and you haven't, he's more aussie than you

Why is this news?
>Hes blacks and acting normal
Oh thats why

>Security and logistics for mining assets and high value agriculture.
Neat. Any good stories that won't violate OPSEC?

Probably triggered because he's worthless.

Abbos barely do any crime compared to niggers in Australia thought, Abos will kill you but they murder you int the way a dumb animal kills you they dont know any better, but niggers are just fucking evil.

Fuck off you mong, did your dad touch you or something?

The man asked a question that had fuck all to do with you. You're being a poes.

Haha he said the thing

Because teenagers like you who come here to act different to their friends but secretly lust after their approval shit up the site. Maybe try and cast your head towards what civic nationalism will lead to with a net inwards migration and an already over 50% non white birth rate,

Refer to

He's just one man, I'm sure he wanted to do something but Rwanda is fucked man

Who's he gonna fight ? fuckin Emus ?