youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k68DXCmJ7Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8
youtube.com/watch?v=gIvMwkwt5m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sociology = (((education)))

Just post gore. They'll leave. I use to think that was a disturbing tactic, but I understand it now.

>they pay to browse pol

Kinda noticed.

welp. i guess this is a good time as any for an image dump.

Saved

What the fuck... just the thought that those faggot normies attempting to "study" Sup Forums makes me cringe and rage and the same time

this x1000
we have to do this. post the worst shit you got, and the most brutal of redpills

I have two cats – Sootikin (Sooti for short) a 2-year old female, and Choad.

Choad (stupid name) is a neutered tom who was dumped on me by my scumbag ex-roommate (he had been given it by one of the two women he was dating at the time).

I'm not what you would call a real studly type guy (although I have a lot of women friends), so when I date it's really important to me. Anyway, Sooti goes into heat something fierce (sometimes it seems like it's two weeks on, two weeks off). I had a date a while back, when she was really bad. Yowling and presenting all the time – not the most auspicious setting for a date. While dinner was cooking, I tried to stimulate her vagina with a Q-tip because I had heard that one can induce ovulation that way. My date came into the bathroom while I was doing this, and needless to say I don't think she bought my explanation. The date was a very icy experience after that.

Choad's problem is that he has really stinky shits (paint peelers).

During my most recent date – I don't know if this was a jealousy thing – he shit in the bathtub. I live in a loft, and the bathroom is open for ventilation, so in a few seconds we were gasping for air. Another date ruined, I'm getting desperate.

What should I do. I love my cats, so I don't want to get rid of them, but I can't go on like this any more. It's my love life, or them. Please help!!!

I bet they don't teach them Beady-Angloism.

FEEDING US MAKES US STRONGER

>make sure you visit Sup Forums and not /po/
Also, post 9c

"Much like protesting in the real world, take down their ability to reply, discuss, and reason."

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Is this a parody? It's like they know they're wrong.

American edumucation my folks. Don't win arguments, just shitpost your guy to presidency. They's learning.

Students: Blacks have a number of genetic markers related to low intelligence. Most Somalians are legally retarded by American medical standards. This is peer-reviewed science.

Enjoy your stay on Sup Forums, kiddies!

>go to American college
>get told to argue with shitposters until you have a panic attack
>go into thousands of dollars of debt

I can think of much better subjects to study in school than Sup Forums Sup Forums.

And we wonder why college graduates today can't find a job that pays well. Tuition money well spent faggots.

>Gender threads
>Race and color threads
Don't stay on topic. Consider tailoring memes and info to appeal to female demographics.

Statistically speaking, most of these faggots are vegans.

Hint hint.

So it's just more of the same shit we're all getting, but posted by easily offended kids, rather than shitposters?
Shouldn't be all that hard to deal with.

I see what you did there...

baka famiglia we could use this opportunity, if it is in fact real, to educate some college kids. Maybe make some threads showing how DNC corruption got slid hard as fuck, race relations during Obama administration, Black crime/family stats (fatherless homes etc), cops in California being told to "stand down" in the face of antifa protesters, etc

At least they didn't pay tens of thousands of dollars for it, right? Oh wait.

Here's my suggestion: start posting about things the STUDENTS care about. Post about things like reforming the student debt problem and how hard it is to get a job and all that.

Sup Forums might seem odd to an average student now, but only some years ago was Sup Forums pretty much entirely made up of people like them.

>american education

this has to be a psyop

In recent years, the number of reported rapes in Sweden has gone from double digits each year to over 700 annually.

oh nooo sociologists are coming here to get redpilled, woe is me

>Safe Breaks
>this isn't a joke
just nuke all american colleges please

Sup Forums is going to destroy these poor individuals :'(

Hi students!

stundents meet Sup Forums

I'm unironically wondering what they mean with "safe breaks"....

So more Normies.

>helicopter fuel pays for itself
Neat

THERE WILL BE A NEW AGE OF REASON

Is snek /ourguy/ ??

Like when you get so triggered you can't stop shaking so you get on the phone with your therapist to talk you down.

Friendly reminder that there are lots of young impressionable students and blue pilled PhDs studying the memes here
We need more redpill threads

Oh no, people are pissing into our ocean of piss. Someone please help.

>professor comes to Sup Forums
>gets BTFO
>sends their students because they lost the argument that badly
This is just sad. The only nice thing about is it at least a few of them will see the facts and evidence here and realize what happened.

when was this posted/emailed out?

>safe breaks
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

gotchu senpai

>The students are coming to study us
This should be fun.

get your red pills ready, we've got nazis to make

Kill it

Many may not even leave their threads. Bring the information to them before they need a safe break.

Duck prof and class. Harass families

They are. And they want you and your family dead.

College students are big on Harry Potter metaphors, right? Of course they are.
Here you go.

What the fuck ATS is full of libshits why is that one of their targets of "research"?

welcome students. try not to take too many safe breaks, as there will be a lot to get through today

No one leaves Sup Forums the same level of blue pill as they came.

Time to turn these faggot childrens' worlds upside down and hate-rape them with knowledge

>video tutorial on how to start a "thread"
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHSSHSHSHSHHSHSHAAHAHAHAHSHHAHDJDNCJ DA HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

Always trying to box in that which you don't understand in order to create a target.

Welp, I got bad news for you kiddos...Sup Forums is like the wind, a chaos of sorts. It'll have you spinning around as you're shooting off rounds trying to hit it. Unfortunately when the dust settles it'll be those you love who you hit. It'll be the girl you were crushing on, your best friend, your teachers...Get out now while you can.

Good tactic, but have you ever noticed that seals look like giant potatoes?

You mean we are getting new converts

In today's news, Teachers are suspected of subjecting students to internet hate, bullying and psychological torture. Students have dropped out of class and are seeking counselling after an assignment had then browsing the deepest, darkest corners of the internet in an attempt to battle hate speech. What these student's didn't know at the time, was they would be the the victims of the very thing they were trying to tackle.
>Next weeks headlines.

It literally looks like a long brown dick penetrating our clay.

RED PILLS INCOMING

>inb4 the students end up getting redpilled and start asking the "wrong" questions

It is kind of surprising that universities even want students to know of Sup Forums's existence.

Good or bad, anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty is going to have to wrestle with some of the ideas they find here. Maintaining a worldview of blind idealism is hard when you're confronted by reality desu

Hey (((students))), if you see this, you need to know that you are disgusting degenerate pieces of shit and that you need to off yourselves.

These people really need a tutorial video to start a thread? Really?

gonzaga university?

Hi students, in this precise moment some NGO are being paid from human traffickers to take niggers from Africa to Europe.
They will rely mostly on italian welfare, we are obliged to feed them despite they can do nothing here but rob, sell drugs and ruining neighborhoods.
Please study this shit and save us, I lost faith in my country long time ago.
You'll have my axe in any moment.

I kek'd. You're spot on

>You may feel free to take Safe Breaks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

College proffesors are using braindead sheep college students to attack the seat of internet culture to "study" us. It's honestly a futile move.

If you are a liberal browsing here or some news organization I want you to ponder this. Why do most spaces that have free speech end up somewhere on the right end of the spectrum and places that are highly regulated and insular like social media and colleges that silence any idea or "incorrect opinions" remain leftist.

It's not advertising and corporations because right wing youtube channels would not exist then.

It's because liberal and leftist ideology is something that cannot withstand scrutiny and opposition in a free market of ideas. Modern Liberal ideology is at its very core illogical and unrealistic.

Idealism can be good in realistic scenarios but denying reality to achieve an ideal is simply destruction.

Why you are noticing liberal ideology become more and more radical and divisive nowadays is part of the liberal mindset on moral authority equating to political view. The simple answer is you cannot police your own ideology and purge good and bad ideas within it because to QUESTION ANY PART of your ideology is amoral. What you in essence have is a leftist dialectic of ideas that does not discard ANY idea no matter how ABSURD for the sake of unrealistic and unscientific POLITICAL beliefs.
To know the ugliest and truest truth of the world depends on a deep cynicism that not even a cynical chompsky nihilist could comprehend.

>A sociology professor is openly indoctrinating their students with (((Marxist))) ideology

And they say we are the crazies for acknowledging the Marxist agenda in our educational institutions. If a conservative professor was openly promoting his conservative views at university, there would be a public outcry, and he'd probably get fired. Yet Marxists are allowed to feed our youth this filth. There needs to be a major purging of university admins and professors. Higher education should be apolitical or atleast politically neutral

Are these stats real??

University hate thread. Why are universities full of the worst people?

Should we just start dropping redpills?

And then they wonder why nobody is willing to hire them for anything but making coffee.

Top Kek

Its sourced in the image.

IGNORE
SODOMITE
ORDERS

universitys are nothing but drug filled rape fests.

Women don't belong in education, period. As students or teachers.

It's nothing more than a cock carousel for them before they run out of sexual value. They're expected to trick a man to eventually find a mate. They're mistaken. They are going to die alone and unwanted.

I have a feeling all that can handle it will stay and be redpilled, as for the rest
this

we should post about the trivium and the Socratic method of thought.
They probably wouldn't understand it though.

The fact he felt the need to instruct students that they can close the browser if they are triggered says a lot about these idiot farms.

I wish I could get an A for shitposting on Sup Forums

I was born in the wrong era. Also if they get banned, do they get a free pass on the project?

Do they have to share with the teacher why they got banned?

>he didn't already know about the deranged psychotic fags
it's a mental illness... You have been indoctrinated.

If you fucking faggots hadn't invited so many normies and plebbitors here this wouldn't be an issue.
JUST FUCKING IGNORE THE SHILLS.

Guys, if we know what university this is coming from why not just have a group of us go there posing as students and meme their classes?

has their been any proof to this?
Well, if they are...

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=k68DXCmJ7Jk

youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8

youtube.com/watch?v=gIvMwkwt5m4

>Do not expect to "win" any arguments
>"win"
So first they outright admit that they're wrong, and then put "win" in quotations as if that means nothing anyways? This is so fucking bizarre.

>groups of 6 amateur shitposters can do anything