Ancestry thread

!!!!!! EMERGENCY MESSAGE !!!!!!
DO NOT PURCHASE 23ANDME TESTS
ANCESTRYDNA GIVES ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE DETAILED ANCESTRY DETAILS SPLITTING IRELAND AND ENGLAND ALONE INTO 31 UNIQUE REGIONS WHEN 23ANDME CANT EVEN DISTINGUISH BETWEEN IRELAND AND BRITAIN. IT ALSO GIVES COLONIZER DNA INFO IN North America, much better for americans
It is very detailed in Europe now, splitting Germany, France Sweden and many different nations and giving multiple subregions within them

Thanks Based Italy bro.

Don't give your DNA to the Jews. They are doing this to farm for candidates for testing, organ harvesting, etc. to help them overcome their genetic diseases.

has anyone done more than one to see if they give the same results?

I don't trust any of them
In any case I know my ancestry

Yup
Instead, they should just tie their legs together or get sterilized

yes I have ancestryDNA and I have no idea what the potato nigger is talking about. pic related is all I have

Go to the box that says hundreds of years ago
yours says thousands of years ago as you can read

it's not showing you where YOU came from, it's showing what the geographical area "means". I was tricked by this too.

Everyone has the same map with the same "highlighted" regions

I'm aware of that, I'm showing all the potential options and detail...

>2% Jewish

they narrowed down where osama bin laden was in pakistan by finding his relatives via dna testing

if you buy any of this dna bullshit, you're contributing to big brother's full control over our lives

hmmmm

"genetic communities", it seems to be a part of. I can't change the "thousands of years ago" thing.

It's asking me to add genetic communities. I'm skeptical.

Either way, ever hear of gedmatch ??????? if you want more details it's absolutely 10/10. You can download the raw DNA data file from ancrestry and upload to gedmatch, which gives more experimental, but much more detailed results

anyways gonna keep working on trying to do what you did here.

Anyone here who has willingly gave their dna to the Jews needs to lurk moar.

Also I'm sure it's just a massive operation to make everyone seem like we're all together and the same ~

Know someone whose family is 8th generation Irish canadian. Told him he's 30% iberian black. Now he's redpilled.

Add genetic communities then
GedMatch is useless autism

Look, Irish nigger.
There's a difference between stating something with low confidence and stating something with high confidence.
23andme may seem less flashy, but they only state what they have determined with high confidence.
If your pic is true and Ancestry really does have all of these flashy options, it's only because they're willing to display low confidence information (in this case, extremely low confidence information). You're falling for the ((marketing)) trap.

I got 95% Irish DNA and am totally Irish
23andme would tell me I'm "British and Irish"

23andme marketing shill detected.

They also identified the correct genetic community and none other

nah man it's making you THINK it's giving you more information but it's actually not.

ancestryDNA just being niggers

You ever get the feeling that these companies are aggressively shilling on here? Why would people who visit Sup Forums want their DNA in a database owned by Google?

Don't know whether to flag as spam or purchase the test.

>believing they actually found osama and killed him

>implying he didn't die of Marfans a decade before his (((death)))

Babby blue pills senpai smfhtbqh

They updated AncestryDNA?
I don't remember it looking like that.

Yeah they gave it a small facelift. Just changed the colours around, about 2 weeks ago. Nothing functionally changed.

Same. I bought a 23andme kit but never sent it in because Sup Forums got me scared with google and their botnet

time to boycott 23andme along with ancestry.com

spam somewhere else.

>he believes the official story that some old guy on kidney dialysis machines and probably suffering renal failure was somehow able to nimbly avoid US troops by scuttling around various mountainous desert caves for years

good. DON'T EVER PAY SOMEONE TO TAKE YOUR DNA AND DO FUCK KNOWS WHAT WITH IT how can people be this retarded

It's worth it if you want some closure about your genes.

I was sick of wondering, because my family did not keep good records. Now I actually KNOW where i'm from, and it's helped me.

ie: if your family kept good records, and you trust them, then yeah that's better than using this site.

But if you have no clue, then this is a fucking godsend.

What are you talking about? The Mormons are all behind this.

I know a lot about the German half of the family (they were all autist who took and kept notes for everything), the Italian side not so much...

how can they have such data I mean 23andme should have a way larger sample size. I am sincerely curious because I want to purchase a test and since 150 euros is 1/3 of my salary it better be the best test I can get.

they don't, it's a lie.

what the OP is showing is basically an interactive wikipedia page.

it's not actually based on his data!

Family Tree DNA is owned by a Jew. 23andMe is co-fouded and co-owned by a jewess. Ancestry was founded by Mormons (hardly a step up from kikes), but has been publicly traded since2013 and is no controlled by (((private equity))) firms.

They have made their intentions to sell DNA data for (((research))) clear. The only missing piece is your lack of knowledge of who most genetic research is set up to benefit. Look into the funding of research on genetic disease.

>jews all have gnarly genetic diseases due to inbreeding
>it's so bad that if a jew marries a jew they have to have someone check their lineages to make sure their kids don't end up as abominations missing a brain or whatever
>make a scheme to get people to PAY THEM to give them their dna
>harvest the best samples and produce cures to hereditary genetic defects
oy vey

Im concerned about the goals these organisations might have but I don't care either. One contribution more is not going to make a difference. If you start a "aryan genetic test centre" I will gladly give you my money and my DNA however until now only jews offer the product I desire.

>mfw i'm german and don't even need a fucking DNA test like a stupid american burger hobo faggot neger

No doubt you will be fine. I just can't bring myself to participate in this scheme for the sake of curiosity.

I used 23andMe and was rather disappointed in the results. Is GERMATCH something I should look into?

>what is gedmatch