Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no
youtube.com/watch?v=mWCJqZTVrb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posts a link to a 3h long video
>doesnt give the basic gestalt
a fucking toothpaste.

It literally takes 2 seconds to find the IMDb page:

>Adam Curtis explains how, at a time of confusing and inexplicable world events, politicians and the people they represent have retreated in to a damaging over-simplified version of what is happening.

There you go, Franz.

>at a time of confusing and inexplicable world events
>fake news
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>judging a 3h long documentary by reading 1 sentence

This is a pretty good documentary on the pyramids and some of the weird shit surrounding them. It also points out how modern Egyptologists and historians are obviously covering something up. youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no

SO FUCKING POST THE BASIC FUCKING GESTALT ALREADY, INSTEAD OF PASTING A USELESS THING YOU FOUND ON THE INTERTUBES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's the stuff I was looking for, ty user

The IMDb description is fairly accurate, you just immediately jumped to conclusions. Just watch the first 20 minutes and if you're not interested by then, it's not for you.

If you're not going to give us even the slightest rundown written as one of us who has watched this, why the fuck should I even give it 2 minutes?

That's all it would take for you to explain yourself, you glorious winged faggot extrordanaire

Some of gestalt:

TRUMP
>US commies fail at revolution in 60s and become disgruntled and low energy in 70's
>70's NYC on verge of collapse, white flight
>local government sell NYC to (((bankers)))
>Trump makes a deal: he invests millions into the city but in return recieves YUGE tax cuts
>Trump is both a greedy richfag and the savior of NYC

SYRIA and Middle East
>Bashar Al Assad's dad wants a united strong Arab world
>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Kissinger)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) pushes the destabilization of Middle East, OY VEY we cant have that ARAB MONSTER NEAR ZION
>(((USA))) foils Assad's plan of United Arab world
>Ayatollah Khomeini is the inventor of suicide bombings because the shia muslims have masochism in their islam
>suicide attacks become popular in the muslim world

>If you're not going to give us even the slightest rundown written as one of us who has watched this, why the fuck should I even give it 2 minutes?

Don't watch it then. You aren't the target audience, obviously.

One of the interesting take aways was that NYC was in trouble and broke due to welfare payments. I have been told in no uncertain terms by leftists that welfare payments are insignificant. Interesting.

Fair enough. It's about the deception, simplification, and manipulation in regards to geopolitics. Topics include the 1975 fiscal crisis in New York City, the 1982 Lebanon War, Gaddafi, and even UFO sightings.

Adam Curtis is always worth your time.

Decadence: Meaningless of Modern life:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWCJqZTVrb0

No problem. I love how derailed the thread gets from lack of a description that could easily be looked up. This is obviously a thread for people who want more information, but instead, these fuckers are bitching and need to be fucking spoon-fed everything. Absolutely disgusting.

We're just sick of low effort posts.

This.

Bump for visibility.

34 minutes in, holy shit

It's understandable, but come on. If you can't look up a summary on your own you shouldn't even be in this thread.

leftists ignore math and other facts when inconvenient. If you have not realized we are already past the point of no return. Take this time to prepare for the end times

I watched the first 7 minutes and it already tells how (((bankers))) took over NYC

Id say its worth watching

>Some of gestalt
thanks burger. Just one more question: why are toothpaste so fucking useless?

Medkit pls