literally chased down a thief on a moped in real life and apprehended him after a high speed chase through the streets...

> literally chased down a thief on a moped in real life and apprehended him after a high speed chase through the streets of London

Imagine if even 40% of men were this alpha, intelligent, and high-test? Imagine the society we would build and the women we would reform.

Other urls found in this thread:

coed.com/2017/01/10/tom-hardy-net-worth-how-much-is-tom-hardy-worth-right-now-salary-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm intelligent enough to not get involved when a negroid steals some fags moped.

Locke(2013) was a rly good movie.

He's 5'9. No thanks

actors are drama dorks with stylists
stop worshiping false idols, dumbass

> thinking height even matters

Ok but why does he have a beard?

He's probably worth hundreds of millions of dollars, can't he afford laser hair removal for his beard?

Why does he keep his beard? Does he enjoy waking up every morning and wasting half an hour of his fucking life trimming/shaving his beard like a stupid cunt when he could just go to a laser hair removal place and just be done with it for the rest of his life?

Why doesn't he do that? What's the point of having a beard? Does he think it's attractive? Does he genuinely believe that having literal pubes on your face is something that people enjoy looking at?

Does he enjoy having food stuck in his face pubes every times he eats? Does he enjoy it when his face pubes rub on his pillow when he sleeps and dig into his skin?

What a stupid nigger.

(You)

no one else respond to him now

Lol no it was super boring
I love Tom Hardy but who wants to watch a guy drive around talking on the phone for 1.5 hours?

Yes I quite liked the aesthetic. What fucking accent was it he was doing though?

He's a sodomite.

Welsh accent

Oh well, no accounting for horrible taste.

Hardy is 'only' worth $15 million. But that doesn't mean he has that much money in the bank.
coed.com/2017/01/10/tom-hardy-net-worth-how-much-is-tom-hardy-worth-right-now-salary-money/

The fuck.

How the fuck did they film Bronson and The batman film if he's a manlet?

It's not about how much he's worth, I'm talking about his alpha qualities and raw masculinity. We need to turn all scrawny men on to accessible fitness that will let them get buff

> 5'9"
> "manlet"

Do you guys have brain cells?

He was wearing heels.

5'9" is universally considered manlet status by any internet definition. Don't embarrass yourself mate.

I'm 5'7" and a half andI get the vaginal-jew on a weekly basis.

mhmmm....ahhh

Source?

Literally like ten different articles within the last hour.

You settled for ugly. Welcome to the unforgiving world of facial symmetry and reasonable dental health.

>I'm 5'7" and a half
>and a half

Wtf are you even on about? I have enough self-respect not to fuck ugly girls and I've never had sex with a person who had dental issues. Idk what the situation in Sweden is like but here in America even the most poorfags can get braces and know how to brush their teeth.

fight him

who the fuck even measures by half inches?
>manlets

I get it every night cause my gf lives with me. Fuck is your point?

The term manlet is a made up internet word to describe people generally under 6 feet.

Those above 6 feet can be called lanklets. All I'm saying is 5'9" has always definitely been considered manlet status, whether or not you agree with the implications of that is irrelevant.

>'you sunk my battleship'

Holy shit, I'm sorry I didn't know you were actually that insecure. I'm only joshing. Besides, being ugly is not your fault, just bad luck man.

>At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first were siblings of each other, and the second incident was a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.[16] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit".[17][18] That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye.[16][17][19] Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail; he revealed that he had already lost that eye during the Vietnam War, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media.[20] According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the motherfucker who's [sic] head I split open."[19] Investigators also noted that he "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."[17][19]

Dare I say? Is he...

Beating up on elderly people

lmao