MILO ACQUIRES $12 MILLION FOR NEW MEDIA VENTURE

uhhh g-guys I-I-I thought he was done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Who))) could be secretly funding a degenerate???

>jewish nepotism isn't a real problem

>tfw you realize the alt-right is just a jew funded attempt to further discredit the conservative movement.

I don't understand though, the jews were the ones who took him down in the first place

It's either the mercer family or he's full of shit. No one else would throw that much money at him for his little tour

there's a reason Jesus Christ was jewish and the antichrist will be Jewish

Milo is not alt-right, and neither the alt-right or Milo discredits the "conservative movement."

Fuck yes. Fashy counterculture will be mainstream. The more outlets we have on the right the better.

By this point even OReilly's career is over. BUT Milo is back with whos money?
Milo is a (((globalist))) troll!

Who can keep this faggot down?

The redbull guy said he was making a new right wing media company

Thank god. If the best young conservatives can put out there is Lauren Southern, Gavin McInnes, and "Baked Alaska", we're an absolute joke.

Need someone eloquent and with a good ability to speak and debate like Milo.

>uhhh g-guys I-I-I thought he was done?
He is. Who is following him aside from people who literally just heard about politics this years? Thats a very small but vocal minority. The Aryan majority knows he's Jewish garbage.

this. He's basically the one degenerate that should be tolerated since he's politically incorrect and has the chance to redpill the masses on things.

Hahhaha caring about this fucking simpleton dog in 2017...did JIDF completely infiltrated this place?

Do we have any place left for ourselves and future of our children?

sure why not. i dont have anything better to do

>Coalburning narcissistic kike faggot
>Fashy

I mean this is probably still good in that it triggers shitlibs and ties up antifa's forces, but don't oversell it.

who is the rights secret George Soros?

>redpill the masses on things.

he's a faggot kike who take black cocks, wtf are you talking about Hans

>tattoos
Trash it goes

No.
They pissed him off. He said they will pay.

Now he is getting ready to attack. Dont fuck with a real faggot. They can be dangerous.

I am starting to think this might not be a joke...

:( pls no bully

I know... I mean topics like how many genders there are etc. Teach them to have the courage to speak their mind on things.

> tfw you realize that not only the left is being played but also the right.

Its all a part of the divide and conquer tactics

>Sup Forums goes nuts about this fag

Cease. Let the usefull idiots work.

tfw you realize that investors see the alt-right redditors as such free money that they're willing to pour millions into a jewish faggot

why do you people support these people

He's a colossal faggot.

>sloppyfat tattooed whore

>jews are a hivemind

fuck off jew pedo faggot. take your (((secret investors))) and fuck off faggot. literally cancer. literally AIDS.
>sage

been that way for a while you dumb goy

t. alt kike

>tattoos
>dyed hair
>brown eyebrows
Why do Americans have such shit taste?
No bully tbw

>weekly happenings
>somehow bad

you need to go back

This is like the gross bar girl you fuck when you're drunk but instantly regret in the morning, still not saying I wouldn't!

this is what the majority of Sup Forums cannot understand

>b-but he dated blacks
>b-b-ut he is not denying the hollacoust
>-h-h-es not one of us

hes a great tool to redpill normies about muslims, msm, transgender issues and freedom of speech, we cannot expect him to be redpilled about everything. young people starts listening to milo, lauren southern and ben shapiro because le rekt sjw videos and thats great, first they laugh sure but they will dig deeper and deeper.

> implying pol isn't full of useful idiots

I genuinely don't even believe he's gay. Has anyone ever seen him suck a dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

you know people have different taste, not everyone has to like what you like

Amongst others, Palmer Luckey, founder of Oculus (sold to Kikebook for $2 billion). He tried to start some (rather retarded, IMO, but well-meant) effort to bring anti-left memes into the real world via billboards and other ad-space, in the form of a superPAC, and Milo vouched for him, saying he knew him.
There might also be others like Peter Thiel involved. It's not as if there are no conservatives among the rich and powerful, and not everyone of them is a filthy globalist.

When will this faggot degenerate name the underage boy fucking Hollywood celebreties that he saw at parties?

if he does that I'll forgive him

Milo is the ancap of the political landscape, he serves to push people who'd otherwise be center left a good deal further right.

Nice post schlomo. Having a good Nazi hunting vacation down there? Or is it like one of those bad "rockstar summer camp" type things.

Now fuck off.

this girl would be considered pretty hot in every continent of the world,

been here since the trayboon trials and i never understood how the average Sup Forumstard gets laid,

>ughh she has brown eyes
>ughh yeah she may be white but no aryan
>ughh shes 2% portuguese DROPPED

no wonder jamal and mohammed are taking over

Beautiful.
Muah.

Remember when he was going to put together an "average white person scholarship", and took the money?
This will be the same thing.

whatever man just stay away from those dogs.

lol no. The media whores took him down the moment he started to talk about the real problems with our nation. Milo was always just a sideshow freak they used for ratings/distraction. Now he's just pissing in his own face for attention.You watch, nothing will come of this "new media empire" except a shitty youtube channel.

>for profit troll circus
So he is purchasing Sup Forums?

more power to him but isnt he just another shock jock now and just happens to be right wing?

I hope he buys Sup Forums just to ban you, fag

What dogs? You talking about the pakis? I mean they live in their part of town and don't really leave much unless bestbuy has a sale.

Of course he's not done.
Whatever else you want to say about him, Milo has an indefatigable spirit. He's bold and shameless, like a young and really fucking gay version of Trump.
I hope it goes well for him. He was an asset for the right and for Trump's campaign. The neocons just threw him under the bus because America is a funny place.
>Say boys like get fucked by adult females.
Hell yeah, mang. I wish I was molested by my teacher!
>Say gay boys might like to get fucked by adult males.
W-what? That's kinda pedophile-like man. Get help.

Also, am I the only one who read Styx as really fucking overreacting there? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Jewish race mixing fag needs to just stop

I honestly could not give a shit
He was a media creation from the outset
Wake up and grow up

>Everyone and everything with money and influence is united behind a common cause of doing strange things just to fuck with people.
>"Grow up."
I think you've got an untreated red back bite, Crocodile Dundee.

Well it's kind of the reality. Most people in the pron industry are not quite right thus alot of them tattoo themselves, meh to begin with, or meh. That's why amateur is a top search word.

I'm in the hentai faction personally. I'm asian so I can care less about needing a relationship. Have my cat for companionship, ib4 furry. No just No. Those people people need to die.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

he is the entry to white supremacy. he is a legend for our cause, i see normies on my FB liking his page all the time

Daily reminder Milo is /OURGAY/ and theres not a God damn thing stormfags can do about it

>all those leftist cucks currently on suicide watch
Holy shit this is great

No matter what he says or does he'll always be a faggot.

Lmao the effort. Cry harder girl. The adults will be waiting over here in reality when you're ready to grow up :)
Mwah

>He's basically the one degenerate that should be tolerated since he's politically incorrect and has the chance to redpill the masses on things.
yeah the way to spread antisemitism is to let a jew speak for us
>hes a great tool to redpill normies about muslims, msm, transgender issues and freedom of speech,
and letting a jew speak for us
>redpill normies about muslims
Sup Forums loves muslims

>12 million
That's two 6 millions.

Two shoahs.

Oi vey!

Man that faggot was really salty about his unverified account, wasn't he?

>no jew can ever be good

back to stormfront, stormfag

>no jew can ever be good
we're on Sup Forums so yes

why the fuck would anyone on Sup Forums disagree with this

Sup Forums understands this perfectly

Lefty shills hate him because hes so fucking effective, (((they))) hate him for the same reason and stormfags hate him because hes half kike. Even though he promotes Catholicism, stormfags arent the brightest bunch.

Youll always hear the same 3 talking points every time hes mentioned:

>muh pedo
>muh kike
>muh controlled op

Hes based and in a league of his own when it comes to redpilling normies, stop looking to faggot LARPers on Sup Forums to validate things for you and enjoy what you enjoy

>No matter what he says or does he'll always be a faggot.
Like over 50% of German males?

now fuck off you divide and conquer bitch

Because Sup Forums is not now nor has even been a Nazi board you retard newfag
Sup Forums is not one person

>Because Sup Forums is not now nor has even been a Nazi board
lmao
>you retard newfag
t. been here since 2012

You gotta draw the line somewhere. And faggots are fucking gay.

$12 million for irl shitposting

The lefties are really gonna regret fucking with this guy lol

Woo!

>muh redpill normies meme
You're a normie is you think king faggot is redpilled.

It doesn't get much better than that!

Ooh boy I can't wait to hear about this BASED Jewish faggot every day for the next six months

Always bet on a Jew. You will never loose

How can you hate milo? Even if you dislike queers and jews, he's hilarious and trolls the ever loving shit out of lefties.

>bet on a jew
>he loses just to fuck with your book keeping scheme

No leaf, thats 2 Hitlers in SI units. Shoahs are the imperial measurement.

Oh yea I forgot another talking point they use:

>muh oldfag
>muh my/pol/

Its a move of desperation, they know everyone here disagrees with them and thinks theyre colossal faggots so they try to form the consensus by pretending to be oldfags. Theyre not, theyre simply shills.

All this is to say stop feeding the trolls, just dont reply to his retarded ass anymore

(((secret investors)))

>this is what nu/pol/ actually believes

good for him, even if he is a creepy faggot he hates who we hate.

>to beat the jews you must become jews
>they know everyone here disagrees with them and thinks theyre colossal faggots so they try to form the consensus by pretending to be oldfags
you are not going to get away with claiming that Sup Forums is not a nazi board you lunatic
>colossal faggots
said the faggotoupolis supporter

This. Who are these pissants so triggered by Milo? I thought we were the tough guys and the others were whining snowflakes. The more voices we have the better, and Milo does bring normies on board.

That's the only post that I have read that has made sense all day.

JIDF detected.

i'm actually kinda happy for him