Taking the condom off without her knowing is sexual assault

Wat

Other urls found in this thread:

mathscareers.org.uk/article/statistically-safe-sex/
livescience.com/18661-14-common-condom-errors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a surprise, not an assault.

Well if she never finds out what's the big deal?

>Sup Forums
>getting laid
pick reality

Why would you remove your condom?
You saying you are prepared or able to pay child support?
If so, that would be news seeing most of you are still dependent on your parents for roof and board, shoes, underwear and ISP

It is by law though.

So is sucking blood from a baby cock.

I do agree that's this is a no-go, but should only be prosecuted if an actual consequence occurs (STD, pregnancy), else it's literally a victimless crime.
Same must go for women who lie about using contraceptives, though. If they pretend to be on the pill while not, they should be held accountable (or at least the man would get out of any responsibility for pregnancy).

Back to /r9k/ La Beuf.

>newfags spotted
back to fox news

Am I the only one who initially thought 'stealthing' was where you slip it in while she's sleeping?

The frog doth projects too much.

Stealthing is actually using your big toe when you can;t get an erection.

No it's when you use the sausage you keep in your back pocket to use when you think you're about to blow too fast.

If a woman says she's on the pill but is really lying and shes impregnated she dindu nuthin illegal and can sue you for support. Hell, in the USofA rapist women sue for support their victims when they become adults.

No way. It's a good move. I call it the 'harry houdini'.

Now you see it now you don't

If she lies about birth control it should be sexual assault.

Probably because you could impregnate her or give her STDs without her knowing, retard.

I don't think you know how babbies are made

iiiiiiiit's a surprise assault

I don't understand the situation presented here. If i'm already fucking some hoebag that requires me to employ a condom i sure as fuck wouldn't be taking it off.

I had drunken sex with a girl and she pulled the condom off without telling me.

Should I have informed the police?

I thought this also. Or it was when You jerk it through your pocket in public.

>Taking the condom off without her knowing is sexual assault

Yes, most likely. But men won't do this, aside from an insane miniscule minority, because of child support laws.

The point of this law isn't to stop men removing condoms without a woman's consent. It's to enable women to accuse men of doing so when they themselves sabotage the condoms.

A circumcized penis requires direct friction from the vagina. An intact penis gets most/all of its stimulation from the moving foreskin instead. Condoms severely lessen direct friction, but don't stop the moving foreskin.

DEAR WESTERN WORLD: If you want men to wear condoms, stop mutilating their genitals.

Condom free sex is best sex. Nutting in rubber isn't the same as letting it ooze out of her babymaker. Get one on the pill and you're golden.

I don't think you do.

>Should I have informed the police?
That you double-raped her by having sex while intoxicated and then allowing her to remove the condom?

See the problem with that is, if I held an unloaded gun to your head and pulled the trigger, I'd still get arrested for assault because I exposed you to a potential risk and possibly psychologically damaged you. The same could be said as if I threw you into a pool when you're unable to swim. You may or may not down, but just because you don't drown doesn't mean what I did was any less shitty.

Furthermore, some STIs and STDs can remain dormant and not show on medical tests. Meaning, a woman could contract chlamydia from someone who has removed a condom but have no evidence of the negative effects this man's actions had until long after the fact - possibly after he has already been deemed innocent in court.

This issue applies to women too, though. Some are known to save condoms, prick condoms, and removed condoms in order to conceive and 'lock a man down'. This condom-removal debate NEEDS to stop being one-sided against men.

What if i do it when im fucking a hooker?

Hormonal treatment makes women miserable and terrible and hateful. I tried it, I know. Condoms only for me and my fiancee. But he also gets to fuck my face and put it in the pooper.

It's just a new term invented so a girl could go off birth control get pregnant and still claim rape.

Who cares?
Women are inferior
They always have been and always will be

Fuck this new liberal SJW world we live in

Not all of us darling.
Stop being afraid to redpill the women in your lives.

T. Transitioning m to f leaf

You wish.
I wish sometimes too.
innie & outie > two innies

Nowadays even the pill isn't enough when you have high schoolers so sexually active that they contract diseases and infections before they even turn 21. Only do this with someone you have known for some time, legitimately trust, and have medical records of - like a spouse.

Why would you do something so retarded? That's like walking into a lion's den and throwing your gun/knife in the opposite direction lol.

Well yeah.
Sexual consent is an unwritten contract between two parties to engage in said act.
Changing the terms of said contract by filming it or removing the condom etc without her knowledge is a violation of the contract and as such her consent.
That said I've done the former a few times, so im probably a rapist now anyway.

Can't men in Sweden absolve themselves of parental obligation? It was some Scandinavian country. But yes it does suck for burger men.

this

Using thin condoms is fine.
My women get their pills from the doctor and it improves their mood and used to improve their skin and hair quality.

Would it be assault if a Woman lies about birth control? Genuinely curious about this

I have never tried hormonal birth control. How did it change you? Have you considered using spermicide?

>Taking the condom off without her knowing is sexual assault
Sexual assault is not the right wording but it should be some kind of offense.

What kind of cunt would remove the condom without the consent of the other person?

What if it simply breaks? It's the same fucking thing!

It should be. If she has a child though you'd still be obligated to pay support, regardless of circumstances.

>Stealthing is actually using your big toe when you can;t get an erection.

Oh man, I'm laughing.

>accidents and deliberate acts are the same
No

you can't be redpilled
I bet you still think women should be allowed to vote as if somehow your one vote outweighs the millions in the other direction

Here take this pill goy, it will improve your mood and give you shiny hair!

You sound like a 35 year divorced man, it's embarrassing.

You're comparing a THREAT TO THE LIFE with a simple act of sex. That's not nearly comparable with regard to the psychological "trauma" of a simple sex act.
>inb4 IT'S RAPE AND RAPE IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN MURDER
Generally, getting it on with somebody always carries a remaining risk of STD or pregnancy, using a condom just greatly reduces the risk.

IMO, the "psychological damages" angle must be discarded.

I can agree to this being illegal in someway. You could be spreading disease or getting her pregnant. (Should also be illegal for a woman to lie about being on birth control.

>We need more white children
>Where can I find redpilled QTs?

then

>A-a woman? On p-p-Sup Forums?
>Surely not she's just an attention whore get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEE

every time

To be honest I actually kinda agree with that. As a woman who doesn't want kids you might agree to have sex with someone without birth control on the basis that they will wear a condom. So if they take it off during sex without you knowing and don't tell you, that's actually a pretty serious breach of trust.

It should be.

Just realised it sounds from how I worded that that I'm a woman. I'm not. I can just empathise with this hypothetical situation.

The land of freedom

>doesn't want kids
>has sex

does not compute!

But if you don't ejaculate inside her, and you know for a fact you're clean?

Taking off the condom farting in it tying it off then stuffing it inside her then popping it with a knitting needle is rape

at least

>actually trying to get a girl you're not married to pregnant.

People like this deserve death

>stealthily

You can't be fucking serious...

The only surefire way to prevent pregnancy is to abstain from sex

If you have sex and then bitch about getting pregnant you only have your own naive self to blame

get ready to be assaulted bitch

Sex can be a threat to life, though, if you have sex with someone who has AIDS or HIV. Yes, we can treat these diseases in the developed world, but that isn't the case in conservative countries where it would be shameful to seek such treatment, or that it is too expensive.

Sex is a contract with certain bindings - it's why young men are now being advised to get women to agree to sex over text. When you use protection you are agreeing to the terms of a 'safe sex contract'. If you break this agreement, you are doing some nonconsensual.

Can I sell you a new 2017 Toyota Camry with 200 miles on it, and switch it out with a used one with 15,000 miles for the same price? No. It's a fraud and the breaking of an agreement. I don't see how you can't understand such a basic concept.

Pffft. Condoms are for chumps.

It kind of is though. A person is responsible for their own safety when it comes to sex, in terms of STDs. A responsible individual who insisted on using a condom should not be forced into unprotected sex against their will. Spreading an STD in this manner is assault, done sexually. However, I would expand the definition of sexual assault to include women lying about birth control.

What if she stops the pill without me knowing?

Good lord. If some infections can remain dormant, you can get a test done and still possibly be infected. Plus the courts don't give a shit about what you believed to be true because without extensive evidence it is still just an opinion.

Also, how could she not tell? Condoms feel like 1000x different than no condom.
I mean, it should be pretty fucking obvious.

Mate, memes aside, please try to not be a retard. If you have sex with a condom there's effectively no chance of getting pregnant. If you have unprotected sex that chance gets a lot higher.

Agreed, since sex is a contract both parties are liable for their actions.

He's handsome

>Female doesn't want pill because it is bad for you
>Female wants to have funs
>Female doesn't want unexpected pregnancies
I agree with the sentiment, but I also think this is a slippery slope for "Woops, condom broke... Now I'm going to have to register as a sex offender."

So, yeah; this is a bad idea.

>82-98% effective
>no chance

okay bud

Should hold the same penalty 2bh

I know you know you took that quote out of context, so I'll just say it again,: there is effectively no chance of getting pregnant if you wear a condom.

Accident vs deliberate action

Women cannot have ideals. They follow what their feelings tell them. A strong leader is what any woman needs.

But you already knew this, didn't you?

Breaking it is legally and morally not the same as removing it even if the end result is the same

>Condoms—when used correctly and consistently—prevent pregnancy about 98 percent of the time. The typical effectiveness rate—where mistakes are made or condoms break—is about 82 percent.

the only absolutely 100% effective way of not getting pregnant is to abstain

I looked into this further. A woman lying about being on birth control can result in a civil sexual assault case if the man consented under the impression the opposite party was telling the truth. The problem is people are taking the attitude that it never happens so it's a non issue when it happens more often than people think

Top kek

That is of course correct, but it is irrelevant to the points I have made.

Yeah, while it's a stupid and douche thing to do. It's nothing close to rape. And could never cause the same level of psychological damage.

>be a virgin
>hurrrrrr STDs!!!!

Your point was that someone who doesn't want kids and is not taking birth control still wants to have sex while making her partner wear a condom despite the risk of still getting pregnant, I just pointed out the ridiculousness of the line of thinking by stating if in fact she really did not desire kids she should abstain from sex

Foreveralong.png

Ahahahahha also known as rape!

99.99% check it dumbass

Shill thread

Carry out an action after reducing the likelihood of something that you do not want to happen to effectively zero is not ridiculous.

"when used correctly the male condom is 98% effective, but that's not to say there is a 2% chance of becoming pregnant every time you use one. A 2% failure rate actually means that for every 100 woman using the contraceptive method for an entire year, two will experience an unintended pregnancy"
mathscareers.org.uk/article/statistically-safe-sex/

Rape is a natural thing. Completely beautiful and natural. Leftist queers say oh look at the faggot penguins in the zoo! See I told you homosex was found in nature. Guess what assholes penguins rape too. Natural.

>With perfect use, condoms preventpregnancy with 98 percent success, according to the World Health Organization. Typically, however, the rate of unintended pregnancy with condoms is around 15 percent.

livescience.com/18661-14-common-condom-errors.html

Also undoubtedly correct, but once again irrelevant to my points.

If your point is it's scummy to take off a condom if your partner expects you to wear one, then I agree

If your point is that wearing a condom is as effective as abstaining then I believe the facts speak for themselves

There's few nerve endings inside a vag. She can't tell.