40,000 DOLLARS A MONTH

>40,000 DOLLARS A MONTH

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
metabunk.org/how-much-money-does-alex-jones-make.t1708/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

He makes much more than that, or it wouldn't be so high.

1/10 of what it costs to fire my weapon for 12 seconds

It'd be cheaper to hire a hitman.

They've come after Jones big time since the election.

damn white trash and their guns.. smdh

Who's gonna save the frogs from turning gay now? :^(

Kys shill

Cry some more

but they were turning the frogs gay in the end

>the court decided to give 40k to his wife a month
>means he probably made double of that. PER MONTH.

wait i didn't know that alex johnes was that rich I thought the lizard people were after him and he was doing it volourery to ssave the white race, wtf?!

Speaking of Just Chobani yogurt is suing him for 50 million over his remarks they enable tubed and child rape

Yes AJ was actually referrencing a BBC article but the shills take it out of context to use against him.

>lizard people

Thats David Icke

That's crazy but it means he must be making $60-80k/month at least. $720,000 - $960,000+ per year just to talk about conspiracies and sell water. Must be nice.

GAY FROGS

How do you mean?

The fuck? You shooting a LOIC or what?

>not getting the reference

I can't believe this man is 42 year old. He looks more like late fifties.

> yfw alex still doesn't come out against the (((family court))) system and name the (((family practice lawyer))) after this

>Marrying a ((Globalist))

He got Fraser'd.

Chobani yogurt is suing him for $50 million over remarks he made. He is going to lose it all

ALEX JONES IS A FUCKING HERO

all shills immediately kill yourselves

he's fight for your dumbasses

Is that you heavy weapons guy

>ALEX JONES IS A FUCKING HERO
nice try shekelstein

that's the Rebel Media studio, in Canada, Gavin generate a huge amount of views, he jokes about the Jewish control of the media

source on this.

Oy veyyy

Where did all these Benjamins come from?

His boss is openly zionist, yet you point out one tiny star of david? You kinda miss the forest

start finding your own Goddamn sources, and don't be a victim of character defamation mind control

do you know how much easier it would be to do thi s character assassination if Jones was vocally anti-(((joo)))

this thread is pathetic, tru/pol/ and Infowars work hand in hand

nu/pol/ doesn't understand the full picture

I would get weird sores in my mouth around the time I started eating greek yogurt.

How does Alex Jones make so much money? Are people really buying the products? He still needs to pay all the infowars crew

He says his views and popularity are higher than ever but on YouTube I see his videos get like 1000 views which is pathetic

Are people tuning into terrestrial radio for him?

He shot himself in the foot with the Chobani thing.
> Twin Falls, IA has a Federal relocation program for refugees going back 25 years.
> Chobani, an upstate-NY outfit, opens a plant there 3 years ago. Hires 80% native born Americans and 20% refugee in plant.
> Same year a sex assault occurs where neither the victim nor the perpetrators, nor either groups parents had anything to do with the Chobani plant or the company
> Infowars tries to pin the whole thing on Chobani

It was reckless reporting.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

He's a sellout piece of shit.

>start finding your own Goddamn sources,
yep its bullshit.

good try shekelstein

THERE ARE 4 FUCKING THREADS ON THIS ALREADY.

Example:

> A crime occurs in Detroit
> OMG it's General Motors' fault guys!

WTF? Alex jones got divorced?!

Can someone fill me in.

I got sucked in a time wound and got transported 2 months into the future, and missed out on 2 whole months of happenings

>getting married

But who touched Sasha?

watch the video that that picture is from you lazy faggot

this, clearly a coordinated attack

Infowars is the reason Trump got elected

Marriage: not even once.

Elections ended, while we all tried to take a breather the kikes went into turbo mode and now everything we did to rip control from the kikes is falling apart.

More proof that women are truly wicked

a prime example of why you should go MTGOW, fuck that "gotta save much white race" bullshit, there hoes aint loyal

Oh, PS, they've already destroyed a number of prominent right wind media personas using "muh vagina".

Their counter attack is just getting started, by this time next year us Nazi shitlords won't have so much as a peep of a voice period, becuase they'll probably have Sup Forums shut down by then.

How much does he fucking make in a year then?
4 Million plus???
Where does this amount of income come from?
Can't be all just YouTube money, Brain force and water filters...

accurate
nwo falling apart
using BAMN tactics at this point

leave

,000 DOLLARS A MONTH
SHE IS MAKING HIM LOSE THE INFOWARS!

REEEEEEEE

>a prime example of why you should go MTGOW,

Nah just don't marry white women. Marry an Asian. All my friends who married white women are miserable and always complain about their wives. Their wives also got chubby and unaesthetic. Meanwhile the two guys I know who married Asians don't complain, they always have warm food in the table when they come home from work, and their wives are still slim and fuckable in their late 30s early 40s.

GOD DAMN FISH PEOPLE AND GAY FROGS
LEAVE ALEX ALONE REEEEEE

Why is Donald not helping him out, im sure he could pull a few strings for an honest hardworking water filter salesman?

There will never be any justification for this. No gash needs 40k a month. Get a fucking job.

Shilling to a large audience pays REALLY well

i think its more a western women thing rather than i white thing, ive been to parts of eastern europe and the majority of women 30-50 are still in relatively decent shape.

paid shill

controlled opposition to spread fake news about the NWO. He is part of them.

Which episode is this from?

Bill Hicks is 56. So yeah...

When you faggots talk about "Le Fat American" meme why do you post the same Faces of Walmart images and videos I've seen since the 90's?

>defends jews because wife is jewish
>jewish wife ends up ripping him 40k per month

like pottery

It's funny because he's going bankrupt from the Chobani lawsuit and that doesn't absolve him of his alimony so technically he's worth negative $3 million right now plus interest plus his lawyer fees.

The media laws will be changing in 2020 and he'll never draw a dime again. He's guaranteed to die alone and hopelessly in debt.

>Where does this amount of income come from?
Super Male Vitality

maybe this will turn him nihilistic black pilled and start naming the zionists

>one of the latest ones lad, think 3rd last
read above, was from a month ago faggit

Is going to appeal right?

You think courts care about Trump? All these judges are indoctrinated political activists. Judges are, for the most part, the cockiest, the most irrational, mental gymnasts in the country. They think they're well read because they know their field's caselaw, but they're just experts in one thing with just as much political knowledge as the average leftist parrot.

>claims to be redpilled
>gets married
>to a jew
This cuck deserved it

Nigger I live in America, and the people you post only exist in two places, Wal-Mart, and sometimes Food Lion.

You Euruoniggers think you haven't been brainwashed your entire life to hate us? Fuck you too, the kikes didn't just throw down a smoke cloud and appear in your fucking media, they've been there longer than you can imagine.

Even when I was a kid I knew the fucking "Europeans hate Americans becuase they're think we're all self centered assholes" joke growing up even though it always seemed like complete bullshit to me since I never even thought of you.

That's when, at some point, I noticed that even when I was a child all your fucking media was pointed at "LOL AMERICANS".

Now look at you, your fucking immigrant crisis, still bitching about America while the 20 fucking Americans left in Europe already left to flee the refugee hordes. Look inward for a fucking minute.

way ahead

Get ready for increased water filter shilling guys.

>Tradcuck completely oblivious to the fact they feed the system for "muh white race" "muh western cilvilization"

When will they learn...

Mexican assasin:
$1,000 USD.

Hell even a expensive one would be worth it.

nice essay faggit, ive been to America over 10 times, cali, ny, az, arkansas, FL most of my family live over there.
The east coast isnt too bad but go south of Indiana and its full of land whales, everything has sugar in it and you guys drive everywhere and never walk, stay mad fat boy

More proof that you never trust a woman.
All women should be executed and replaced with artificial wombs or robots who at least have the capability of loyality.

Aren't they predicting 40% of Britian's population to be obese by 2025?

metabunk.org/how-much-money-does-alex-jones-make.t1708/

Alex Jones makes 2-10 million dollars a year. 40 Grand is nothing.

Britain is the fattest bunch of faggots in Europe, that's why they scream about it the loudest of all of all Euros.

It's a self conscious thing.

never heard that before but you will be gone by then so i wouldn't worry lad, 54%..

JUST

i hope paul takes over infowars

>I noticed that even when I was a child all your fucking media was pointed at "LOL AMERICANS".
yeah i'm sure youve been consuming a wide variety of euro media as a child.

>2017
>getting married and having family, or a gf who will waste your fucking money and eventually leave you

What the fuck happened to humanity?

this is true desu, though your fat people are in a completely different league, never in my life have a seen anyone under the age of 70 on a mobility scooter or have bigger legs than my torso

he needs to kill her desu

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Neither have I m8.

Those morbidly obese people you see don't actually go out, and the few that do are only at Wal-Mart.

For example I've been going to my local Harris Teeter for the last decade and I don't remember the last time I've ever seen anyone use the mobility scooters. Hell the only time in my 30 years of life I saw someone in Harris Teeter use one was when my grandfather who was too weak to walk on his own due to heart attack/cancer use it.

This is from 2009. I'd say he's aged pretty well since then. I guess the bush era really took a toll on him

where abouts do you live lad?, i was in Arkansas (great place) over christmas, saw a fair share of mobility scooters dodging about.

All jokes aside i like america and the majority of americans ive met, im pretty well traveled but can safely say you guys really are fatter than everyone else by a country mile

lol you cant buy childre-

Charlotte NC, the place that's been under siege for a year becuase we tried to pass a law that said you can't put on a dress and go into little girls bathrooms.

I wish I was a woman

>TF2 is 10 years old
>it's been shit for 6

of course the woman would say she needed 40k a month for some fucking kids, thats just fucking retarded. women neednt have any authority or power because outcomes like this happen. never mind that hed visit his kids and actually pay for what they need, no i mean why should that mother have to get a job to pay as well? i mean its not like theyre her kids right?

Never been mate but like i said in my last post i have no problems with americans but you underestimate the amount of influence your culture/media has on other countries , especially english speaking ones

My uni last year introduced gender neutral bathrooms even though theres probably only 2 or 3 trannies in the entire campus, ever since gay marriage was legalised in the us the whole tranny thing has exploded.

>Be married
>Fuck a bunch of hookers
>EVERYONE ELSE IS TO BLAME BUT ME

You sort of self-defeated your argument in the last paragraph, just saying.

Like I never put much thought into the politics between the UK and America until 9/11 when Tony Blair started sucking off George W.

If you actually lived here you'd just be bitching about the influx of faggots from every state, city, and nation on Earth.

I can physically see the traffic and crowds pile up in my city as they try to build more and more shitty aparment complexes to make room for the never ending influx of Mexicans and northern scum come to destroy the south with their politics and votes.