From moderate republican to neo-nazi in about 18 months

>Kevin is a 17-year-old high school junior in Columbus, Ohio. He lives with his parents in a middle-class community and has a group of friends he’s known since elementary school. He likes history and politics and gets decent grades. Like lots of kids his age, he spends much of his free time online sharing memes and reading blogs.

>But there’s something else about Kevin: He’s a self-described fascist who serves as a national recruiter for an emerging white nationalist organization.

>Vocativ reached out to Kevin online to learn about how average teens like him have descended into the growing ranks of the extremist right under Trump. The way Kevin describes it, it didn’t happen overnight. “I used to be a regular conservative,” he said. His first brush with politics was campaigning alongside his dad for Mitt Romney, a middle-of-the-road Republican, in the 2012 presidential election.

>Then Trump came along

>Kevin spends a lot of his days carefully curating memes for his Instagram account, which he said spiked in followers five months ago when he started posting “more and more alt-right content.”

>On some days, he posts as many as five memes a day

>Whether young people influenced by Spencer’s rhetoric become violent, radicalization expert Koehler said, is a legitimate concern — extremist violence has been a significant problem in Europe as an influx of immigrants have enraged the racist right.

archive.is/46nb8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
youtube.com/watch?v=wn_eXa_oPnQ
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
rehmat1.com/2016/03/05/tulsi-the-hindu-lawmaker-jewish-lobby-loves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kevin is a fucking faggot

Instagram?
Really Kevin?

There's no way this Kevin charachter actually exists (a 17-year-old national recruiter?). This is "Reefer Madness" but with memes.

>Moderate republican to neo nazi
>drifting left on the political spectrum

Someone book this kid a helicopter flight.

>>Kevin spends a lot of his days carefully curating memes for his Instagram account, which he said spiked in followers five months ago when he started posting “more and more alt-right content.”
>>On some days, he posts as many as five memes a day
Wow, Kevin sure is one hardcore memester!

This is not true Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a board of peace. If only he had been guided by Sup Forums's eternal wisdom

holy shit five whole memes a day? how did he not overdose and fall into a meme coma?

>extremist violence has been a significant problem in Europe as an influx of immigrants have enraged the racist right.

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

>FIVE (5) MEMES A DAY

JESUS CHRIST DUDE

Fuck off lolberg kike

Memes are a hell of a drug mate. This kid is fucking hooked.

FIVE

FUCKING

MEMES

Is there a number of posted memes a day you need to attain to be fascist?

So, if you post 4 memes, you aren't a fascist... but 5 memes makes you a fascist?

We're fucked.

Here's one of Kev's memes

The standard amount recommended by doctors I believe

absolute madman

/thread

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

>hello my fellow all right

We should have shipped the Jews off to Madagascar when we had the chance

That's goodl Do you think it would trigger more with an SJW degenerate holding the jumbled cube with a confused and frustrated look and an Aryan holding the solved one with a look of confidence and intellect? With a caption like:
>Multiculturalism is the problem, ethno-nationalism is the solution.

Those are rookie numbers

PRUHMP DID TIHSSS

Shoo shoo commie.

> five memes a day

REEFER MADNESS

>Sometimes he even posts five memes per day

Why is this madman not locked up yet?

Nazism is babby's first knee jerk reaction to the world.

It's why you find natsocs idealize Nazi Germany the same way leftists idealize their own policies.

For five memes a day I'd overlook the fact that he's under 18

>extremist violence has been a significant problem in Europe as an influx of immigrants have enraged the racist right.

Fucks sake.

Jesus fucking christ, does the CIA know about this lunatic yet?

My God, he posts a whole 5 memes a day.

damn thats fucking hardcore

once you realize that the radical individualism pushed by the right has the exact same effect (and beneficiaries) as the multiculturalism pushed by the left, it doesn't leave you many options.

THE MADMAN!!!!

Next on "things that didn't happen" Sally was a normal girl until Trump
Now she can't stop grabbing her pussy

Hello. I am a professor of sociology working on research on what is known as the Trump Effect. I need video of Sally for this effort.

>get arrested by the cyber police for going over the legal meme limit

>liberal LARPing as a stormfag

>memester madness

I knew a kid who posted 5 memes in a day once. Now we can't get him to stop.

>tfw 28 and now only able to post 2 to 3 memes a day
Getting older sucks.

sometime i wonder if those article are made by pollacks who infiltrated just to make us laugh

i post 5 memes every 10 minutes jesus christ.

here's one

He's a meme master.

How about you stop advocating for immigrant free country and fuck off yourself whitey - AMERICAN INDIANS

>the growing ranks of the extremist right under Trump
Trump is a symptom not a cause, but these people are too stupid to figure it out and they only know their selectively edited history.

THIS GUY TALKS LIKE SNL VERSION OF NPR

youtube.com/watch?v=wn_eXa_oPnQ

>leftist organization (antifa, BLM, etc) hold protest rallies and frequently get violent
>touted as heroes

vs

>kid posts memes on instagram
>THEY'RE RADICALIZED TERRORISTS!

Amalek was a god, not a race. Deuteronomy is saying God will blot out the memory of the false god that Israel was worshipping, not that he would allow the Jews to destroy white people.

Remember, America is a Christian country. We have our own covenant with God, which many traitorous liberals have reneged. That is why America is referred to as the whore of Babylon in Revelations- not because we are especially filthy (even though we are), but because we once were bonded to God and then spat in his face (this is the work of liberals).

You're just pushing anti-semitism for the same reason that Muslims, liberals, and stormfags TRULY do it- because they hate God.

Most "Jews" that are pushing degeneracy are actually FALSE jews, predicted in the BIble, and belong to the "Synangogue of Satan."

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

And I thought I'd sunk to lows

>wake up
>skip work to work on my memes
>8 cups of coffee
>strained eyes
>knees weak, mouse hand is heavy
>after a hard days effort I only post 3-4 memes
how does he do it lads? is he supermeme?

>Kevin is a 17-year-old
>most of which he swipes from Sup Forums or Twitter
You have to be 18 years old to lurk Sup Forums, Kevin.

Holy shit nigger, is this the kid that is balls deep in Solus?

Just because he isn't a leftist, doesn't make him one of Heydrich's.

Niggers are their own redpill walking and talking.

See pic.

The ignorant leftist media has embraced the word meme.

Remember that meme database Obama was trying to create?

>I wonder if he created it?

pic unrelated

>on some days, he posts as many as five memes a day
>five memes per day

Fucking normies.

Do not bump University threads.

It's because the existence of an ethnic nationalist state helps his own. If you can point to a group and say "hey they can do it, why can't we?"
The damage is from the Jewish humanist left.

you know, a lot of kids might take the warning of potential violence from radicalization more seriously if they weren't completely fucking ignoring the REALIZED violent radicalization on the other side.

underrated post

Look mom! I meme'd! Heh, wow I'm pretty tired.. You know mom, I think I'll stay home from church this sunday and do memes instead. I don't need god because I have peepee. I think i'll join a meme gang and have premartial sex with female weejock.

Conditioning status : broken

>>Kevin is a 17-year-old high school junior in Columbus, Ohio. He lives with his parents in a middle-class community and has a group of friends he’s known since elementary school. He likes history and politics and gets decent grades. Like lots of kids his age, he spends much of his free time online sharing memes and reading blogs.

fake and gay

>le leftwingers are da real nazis meme XDDD

Someone needs to tell this guy...

Amalek was a god and the Amalekites were an Aryan tribe of people, whom the Jews view as the modern day Indi-Europeans.

There are no good Jews.

see: tell me what? why dont you tell me then? :) go ahead. ill wait.

Well if he likes (((Spencer))) then yea he's into fucking faggots

Based af

m.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

It's a reference to yin/yang you pleb

ewwww wtf

>tfw paychecks from russia stop coming because i'm not able to post more than 4 memes a day anymore

Right m80, I'm only pretending to being a raging fag rite?

My friend did 5 memes in a day and died.

FIVE MEMES
A DAY?
IS HE INSANE

lol shadilay r-right guys..?

rehmat1.com/2016/03/05/tulsi-the-hindu-lawmaker-jewish-lobby-loves/

Nothing wrong with it provided the yin is very feminine and she shaves the yang.

>descended
>extremist
>racist
Trash

These faggots are losing. Just ignoring them and trying to redpill normies is the way to go.

Remember, you are always the calm one. You have the high ground. You are secure. Exude aloof mastery. Mildly amused is your most extreme emotion. No autistic screeching! And don't bare your soul. Use the argument (or joke) the situation calls for.

Jeez. The Alt-right is so young. This only gets better.

what? businesses are forced to associate with niggers and jews becaus e we strayed from individual power

>17
>kid

>5 memes a day
bullshit one the one foretold in the prophesy could post this many memes

Getting addicted to memeposting is a serious thing. I hope gets the help he needs.

5, that's like the number of fingers I have on a hand - how it is possible to shitpost that much? A whole 5 memes a day...... 5!!!!

Pretty much spot on. As soon as I saw this fag "self proclaimed alt right leader" I knew he was a shill. Jews coopt and control the opposition in order to further shape the narrative. Even the John Birch Society is seething with hidden himeys.

>"""moderate republican"""
What is this?

>I just have a little bit of cancer

Lipstadt called Irving an Amalekite.

They literally think Aryans are their mortal enemies. This goes back way longer than the Lolocaust.

We'd probably have just crushed them by now if we were all-Aryan but the Northern European hunter-gatherer in us falls for all their shit b/c the NEHGs were gullible moral universalists open and trusting about everything.

Sound familiar? Midwestern nice.

We kick ass but can only live with each other b/c it's so easy to lie to us.

Everyone who meets Jews wants to kick 'em out. They chose us to have a special relationship with b/c we have the perfect mix of productivity and vulnerability.

This

>meme coma

My fucking sides

>nazis are left
kek

what about Indians they are aryan/indo european too. Diffrence between euros, iranians and indians are mostly who they conqoured. In europe WestEuro HunterGathers and some MENA Farmers, Iranians descend mostly from aryans, MENA and dravidians and Indians descend from Dravidians, Aryans for the most part. India is 50% R1A. PS India is a major ally of israel.

>this entire thread

Someone get this boy some treatment! My god, I didn't realize it was this bad in my own country!

>3-4 memes
Slow down man what are you trying to prove?!

>5 memes a day
Loser

>South Asia
>not race mixed with Dravidians

That Meme must be like crack cocaine for autists.

a pepe a day keeps the doctor away!

1 step at a time bud. Arguably what you are doing is more damaging than what you allege Spencer is doing (even he even is). Right now the goal is not to mobilize behind a leader, but rather to get more people waking up.

Once people start waking up, we can figure out who should lead. But until then, it's about getting more people aware. Until Spencer starts saying some things that are truly problematic to the movement, he's doing okay.

>Until Spencer starts saying some things that are truly problematic to the movement, he's doing okay.
>preaching israeli nationalism and defending zionism isnt problematic
>problematic
fuck off Jew.