What's the difference between this board and stormfront? Or this is the same thing but with more shitposting here?

what's the difference between this board and stormfront? Or this is the same thing but with more shitposting here?

Yes

Only half of Sup Forums is identical to Stormfront
Another third is leddit and the last sixth is actual 4channers.

Sup Forums is pretty much 33% libertarian/ancap , 33% fascist/natsoc , and 33% other (concervatives, classical liberals, alt-left, and all the rest).

So no, this board is not Stormfront, and it will never be because of Sup Forums's chaotic nature.

No.

>stormfront

jewish ran fake opposition

This one is more joyously gay

Sup Forums worships Trump, a kike puppet.

Stormfront also worships Trump, a kike puppet.

Really makes you think!

I'm none-of-the-above. I came here after imdb closed. I'm about to nuke this site from my hosts file however. It's too chaotic, shilled and pointless

Pol is a Kekromantic board

Kek 'em

I for one do think Hitler made mistakes. A lot of them in fact.
So there, 100% different.

Good thread OP ,I would rather talk about the violent torture and murder of women by mexican cartel members. Should these people be allowed in the USA?

Lets discuss.

are you the same Brampton Muslim saying democracy has failed

Sup Forums is the middle between reddit and stormfront, take it as you will.

No.

>what's the difference between this board and stormfront?
When Sup Forums acts retarded it's on purpose.

This board is all about stormies pretending to be lefties, oldfags pretending to be stormies, plebbits asking questions and lefties sliding every thread

so youre a different Brampton Muslim
or are you from Scarborough

Stormniggers are only a part of population here.

Sup Forums is way more extreme than SF.
Why use them as a boogyman?

I don't live in either of those places and I'm not Muslim.

Certain elements in world society are simply detested and always have been
It is obvious in all boards, chat rooms, in queues at banks and supermarkets and over garden fences
It cannot be silenced
It's building

I don't hate black people I hate niggers. There is a difference.

Stormfront are boomer cucks, usually. I'm a white nationalist and I've literally never been to that site.

Also this place is generally pro-white with some shitskins and lolbertarians thrown in. Sup Forums has far more reach and has converted more people to the pro-white cause with humor/infographics than screeching boomers on stormfront ever could.

then why do you talk like a Khadr

Stormfront is a bunch of morons who lack any knowledge of the Nazi party they support nor realize they would be classified as ubermensch themselves.

Sup Forums is a board of multiculturalism and diversity. We celebrate many different people coming together to discuss politics and want to preserve people and their cultures in their native lands currently being genocided by the far left and globalists. Sup Forums has an overall moderate conservative but really has users with many different views. Most of the far right and left here is hyperbole.

Stormfaggots ruined Sup Forums

That's just your autism acting up again.

I'm not actually racist, I just think this shits funny

Sup Forums is actually funded by Soros

Stormfront is generally a more relaxed board that has far more censorship and bans shit like religious debate, racial slurs, debates on sex (aka should women lose their rights) etc.

Here is more a shitposting board that allows religous debates, racist slurs and debates on if women should even be allowed to vote.

Those two.

Why does there have to be a difference?

Never been on Stormfront. Never will. You can tell a Stormcuck by his complete mental intransigence, incapacity to follow the give and take of a conversation, rotely copy pasting some text, and everything in the world is simply explained by an over-arching conspiracy... The toothpaste you use, the food you eat, the name of your brother-in-Law are all related....

le pol is satire meme :^)

blacks, arabs, get out.

We are one in the same, but we get raided more often by shitlibs

Another thing I noticed are Stormcucks have zero sense of humor, can't laugh at themselves, everything is just too serious and important for them.

Did you mean untermensch? It sounds like you're praising them.

Stormfront is full low IQ individuals who think just having white skin = intelligent.

Sup Forums is more about the preservation of white civilization and culture.

This board has more 14 than 88, whereas Stormfront is equally 14 and 88

Our ideals align a lot. But stormfront is a board to discuss edgy racial things.
Sup Forums is a board for political discussion of all things
Also we are Kek's chosen board

>1 post by (((this ID)))

Sup Forums is 50% white liberals who LARP as WN'a and 50% dumbass white-niggers who fall for the WN meme. That's the truth.

That's exactly what a Muslim would say.