Friendly reminder that if you're anxious/depressed constantly or periodically, (((they))) have gotten into you

Friendly reminder that if you're anxious/depressed constantly or periodically, (((they))) have gotten into you.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. And now Master Jew, you will feel the full force of the DARK side.

>I love larping

no desu it's just because I'm fucking crazy

Crazy insane or insane crazy, when sadilay, you say pepe

cool projection desu. your parents are jews? you know that makes you a jew

redpill me on depression Sup Forums
how do i stop being sad lazy piece of shit?

Well fuck, it's too late now

this

stop masturbating and work out

I conditioned myself to being a psychopath/sociopath
so i only feel joy and boredom which is fine for me

realize that you're arrogant, don't know shit, and pretend to be someone you're not to please people that you've never cared about and constantly judge yourself on being good or bad because you likely have a martyr complex and actually love to feel depressed and anxious and low about yourself because that's what you think a good person ought to do and there is some kind of reward in doing that but really all you have is the present moment and yourself and everything you believe in is limiting and doesn't fucking matter

dont take antidepessants while your brain is devolping, otherwise (((they))) got you ruined for life. afterall, the only thing those pills do is damage your receptors and make you docile and lazy

When you're broken down and feel like you have mentally reached rock bottom with how you perceive yourself, start reading philosophy.

I found Nietzsche's stuff to be really useful for this, I used to be depressed, I still somewhat hate myself, but I'm more decisive and "whole" around that and it bothers me less.

I do, but i don't have the discipline to stay away from junk food and chocolate.

What are some good philosophers on the topic of living a happy life? I've read some quotes from Nietzsche, any others you recommend?

Deeply recommend him, and somewhat Schopenhauer as well, although he is reletively more depressing in a sense, he opens up and tears apart what makes a person in that time's society (which both Nietzsche and Schopenhauer got well and their stuff still apply today), and it helps you understand yourself, if you think that kind of stuff will help you out.

Stop chasing happiness. You'll only make yourself miserable.

Consume more vitamin C, it helps with mood and energy level.

I see. How has your view on yourself and your life changed?

I have started to set goals and trying to figure out the purpose of my life, doing jordan peterson future authoring program.

I beg to differ. I was a anxious hedonist sitting inside all day, playing computer games, consuming junk food and skipping school before. Lack of purpose leads to escapism, that's an important conclusion i've made.

how old are you, and is this the first bout of depression you are going through?

I need ENERGY. is wheat grass good? Help me Master Jew! What are good natural supplements besides eating healthy that will give me a good boost of energy to train.

Pretty hard not to be depressed when the environment you have been cast into is just shameful and vile, and the people find nothing wrong with it but everything wrong with you. it is not me the jews have gotten, it is them.

(((they))) have ten million more reasons than your or I to feel anxious and depressed, believe me

Don't drink energy drinks, they are a JEWISH operation designed to destroy our bodies.

>natural supplements

These too are a JEWISH scam and Alex Jones has conned many people with these on behalf of his JEWISH bosses.

Yes that's good. A purpose is the best way to get out of existential crises. What I meant you should avoid is focusing on happiness as an end goal. You'll only notice the things that make you unhappy.

>like that isnt the result of programming

You were born that way, though, right? Right???

I thought very badly of myself, honestly, I still do think shit about myself as a person but its on a far-better scale and I have an idea how to get things straight about that - not everything of course, but most of it. With some others I understood how to live with, or will have to, when the time is right.

I want to mention that on school-level "smart" - I don't like to call it intelligence as it is a really broad term, I'm really really talented - highschool is a joke for me and I study the well-respected class that are considered hard like Physics for example, and have it easy on everything I do on this field. My problem is a social problem, I never felt I fitted in, and I blamed it on myself for being extreme, anti-social, at some point even self-analyzing myself with different mental-disorders that after lurking on the internet I found myself fitting some categories, depending on my mood at some times.
I would convince myself, that yes, I have to "intelligence" to succeed highly in life, but I will be lonely and misplaced in society, so its all worth to shit - and it truly does, at least in my eyes.

I started reading Nietzsche after looking for a good book for a good time and accidentally came across Thus Spoke Zarathustra and decided to give it a try.
It made me accept my faults and understand, including visits to Central-Europe, that I am not anti-social, I'm just misplaced in a society that my ethics, behavior and beliefs are not a part of, and that in the place I am at the moment my feelings are justified, but in another place I have a chance, and a fairly good one from my impression, to get the goals I want in life - a loving wife, a job I enjoy and a good and stable financial condition.

I guess my case is different from others here, I'm quite young to most lurkers you'll get on this thread (I'm just under 18 years old), but maybe all of this will be useful for you.

Those two? Weird choices. Read the greek philosophers of all types. Read the stoics too, epictetus and aurelius are very uplifting and awesome. Church fathers are great and the scholastic fathers are way underrated. I say that as a non catholic. Just read the words of Jesus. As noble and beautiful as enthroned reason is, and as wonderful and consoling as philosophy may be at times, reason is a whore, and philosophy is an unrequited lover.

How do?

same oddly.

Gore videos, deaths in family... then just stop giving a fuck about everything, live in the moment and work towards easy to fulfill life goals
and most importantly dont think about death like its a thing that happens to you, but to other people

How much Jewish blood does one need to get the birthright visitation to Israel? Or does you mother need to be a jew?

>Just google it faggot

Read the Stoics. Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, etc

I don't look for optimistic texts that will cheer me up and tell me everything is alright, I look for texts that will allow me to see what's wrong with me, what's wrong with society, what's wrong with everything around, and help me live with it or fix it if it's under my control and I want to fix it even after understanding it and its source.

I'm a very mathematical person, and that also means I look for reasoning, not optimism. Knowing why something bad happens, like the holocaust for example (had this discussion earlier this week on a thread on Sup Forums), makes me live quietly with it and be okay with it.

the example for the holocaust is that I understand why Jews were hated, and it was just a matter of time and luck until someone understood there's hatred for a specific group and it can be bound together for mutual or individual-goals-sold-as-"good-for-everyone"-goals, and Hitler was just a very intelligent person. I don't think genocide is an answer or justified by any chance, but what led to it was somewhat justified, although most normies will just take it as pure evil, there's still reason and cause-and-effect behind it putting Jews at fault.

If mommy is its enough, if your father/grandparents are Jewish you can still get to live here but the orthodox religious monopoly here won't let you get married so easily.

>but i don't have the discipline to stay away from junk food and chocolate.

never gonna make it

I hear you, user. I myself dont just want to believe something because it makes me feel good. Why believe something you know to be false? I just cannot buy it or people who live like this. I believe the uplifiting stuff to be true, though, in spite of times of extreme doubt and fear in the past. Life is more than can be contained by positivistic thought. I just cannot buy that shit either

>tfw work mindnumbingly shitty job
>tfw go to gym 3 three times a week and been eating healthy for 3 months but haven't dropped a single pound (14st 6lb)
>tfw socially awkward as fuck and can barely hold together a conversation at all
>tfw because of this have no real friends only have people I know who'd probably be moderately upset if I offed myself but otherwise couldnt give a shit about me
>tfw Sup Forums has shown me how fucked the world is
>tfw realised escape from it is unavoidable
>tfw moderately ugly
>tfw no girlfriend

Honestly, I could probably live the rest if I just had a relationship with somebody.

I took antidepressants for about six months when I was 16-17. How fucked am I?

I myself cannot cope with believing at something just for the sake that it makes me feel good and I know its false, but I understand WHY people do it.

Men are weak, none of us can bear with everything in its true form all the time, not alone at least. It is very common for people to take lies as truth or not even think of its possibility to exist, like Religion, life after death, media-fed agendas and so on - it makes it easy to go on. Other people share it with friends, relatives or others they can trust and feel like they sympathize or contribute into making the burden easier, and other just deal with it alone if they cannot take any of the above - probably most of us here.

I for example, to deal with the question of death, came to a lie to myself that can exist, that helps me get through the mental lows I get from time to time:
Just before an accident or some Adrenalin rush from danger or something alike, people feel like time is slowing down or accelerating for them. I don't think there is life after death because it is somewhat disconnected from reality, but I do think that just before you die, you get the feeling of time slowing down for you, in a dream or something let's say, and you get to spend a ton of time during that, might even be endless in its feeling for you.

Its hard for me to cope with not existing, I don't know how to fathom such a scenario, and that's my way out of it, with a little bit of supporting from stuff that happen and the rest is just speculations that might be true or not, but if it helps me sleep at nights that are hard for me, a little white lie or falsehood is needed, just like for anyone else.

Money does depress me and make me anxious. I also use lorazepam irregularly to help with slepe and take moclobemide for depression.

>crying

Weigh every fucking thing you put in your mouth. Trust me. I got to 12%bodyfat but felt hungry all the time

>Don't drink energy drinks, they are a JEWISH operation designed to destroy our bodies.

>caffeine
>sugar
>vitamins
>taurine

None of these are harmful to a healthy body.