Are Anglos the master-race? They literally created modern world and we're using their language to communicate right now

Are Anglos the master-race? They literally created modern world and we're using their language to communicate right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice pic of Assad

Look at those BEADY EYES

How can you not assume they are pure EVIL to bring down ARYANS?

noppe..they are the root problem of all the problems of the world today.. saudis and wahabism in the muslim world. fucking up all order and societies in the worlds and now crying cus there old colonies is slowly conquering theme.

If we get a new board, will beady anglo memes be banished there?

>it's just a meme goys
Sounds like something an Anglo would say if he had been found out.

OP's claim and yours are not mutually exclusive.

God, just looking at your flag makes my mouth salivate.

>One liner Question
>FLAG is Known DATAMINER
Fuck Off NIGGER

>This was the doing of the Anglos not of the ZOG namely the Rothschilds that used England's banking system to create Israel and create wars wherever is convenient for Jews

WWII was the best thing to ever happen to Jews. They celebrate it like they celebrate passover because without WWII Israel would not exist.

Someone didn't take their redpills. No race has ever been so dedicated to his people than the Englishman. It only begs the question, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

>their language
Yeah, no. Modern English is nothing like Old, Anglo-Saxon English. The language was literally shaped by French immigrants who invaded and raped the county into submission.

AYO HOLD ON A FUCKIN MINUTE BRUV, SO WHAT YER SAYN IS

half of Montenegro said in Russian, does that mean Russians are superior race?

I'm sure you would be happy to 'Re-accommodate'' us Hans

Aryans are the nigger whites. Everything is all about their physical appearance. But in reality the Anglos created the modern world, the Mediterraneans created the European ancient world, and the slavs gave us men like Nikola Tesla.
All the Germans have ever done is tried to destroy Europe over and over again.

I am 100% sure a nigger or spic is behind posts like this.
Take great composers, writers and poets. Take science and architecture and engineering. The good of the world is shaped through German genius.

Learn some history if you think Germany started world war 1 and/or 2. And I give you the current refugee crisis, Merkel ist to blame. But do not forget it was US/Israel shitting up the arab nations in the first place. America and Israel should take every single refugee.

Can you give me a list of German composers, writers, and poets that don't have dark hair or Jew features?

Oh wait, I forgot who else could be behind this post. Fuck off JIDF

I'll wait for the long list

Around the Anglo, you need to go.

I am waiting for the real shoah, Chaim

Make your own research

Nope we are using American. It just happens to be almost the same with English. And only 7% of Americans are of Anglo ancestry

I just typed in German composers into google, this is some names that cam up in the pictures Bach, Beethoven, Wagner, Mendelsshon, Strauss, von Weber, Hindermith, Orff, Weill, Bruch, Schumann, Humperdinck...and the list goes on and on and on...

Dark Hair...all of them. I can't tell with Brahms, but his mustache looks pretty dark. That might not be the case with him. You might have one.

KANGLOS

What's wrong with people with dark hair ?
Swedes and Finns are blond (or were blond), not Germans.

Yes we are, thanks for noticing.

I'm saying that nothing is wrong with dark hair. It's always the Aryans who are saying they are the only whites. I'm saying, no, in fact show me great blonde haired blue eyed men. I'll show you that the "great Germans" mostly had dark hair.

>t. Loctus of Beady

Objectively, looking at historical accomplishments, Anglo's are the master race.

Don't believe Sup Forums memes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

>Cocaine[21]
YES

Stupid. Why doesn't he go get the water first and then once his body is hydrated he can get to the Aryan blood quicker.

Yes, cos

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT

DNA show you are wrong

In fact Anglo is just a meme; English people are still basically 70% Celtic , the same as Scots, but not as much as Welsh/Irish.

A list of things discovered in Germany. Can you show me how many of them had blonde hair and blue eyes?

Anglos have beady eyes because the intense selection for intelligence caused their foreheads to crush down into their fucking eyes creating a "beady" effect

Youre assuming he wants a drink, pic related

we wuz beady n shit

I'm actually starting to be serious, the more I look at this.

Can somebody actually give me a list of historically brilliant Blonde haired, blue eyed men? If it's the master race it should be easy.

Faking anglo