You guys don't actually like this bow tie wearing cuck do you?

You guys don't actually like this bow tie wearing cuck do you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Just a one line question
Fuck off dataminer advertiser

>he thinks Jon Jewert "won"

Carlson got btfo and looked like a bitch

Nye made him look like a psychotic douchebag

Reddit faggots worship him, thats all I need to know to not like him

Yeah, I do, and you're a liberal cuck.

Wrong. Jewert didn't present any arguments, he just made jokes and appealed to emotion.

Fuck off nigger faggot

This. OP learn to make a real fucking thread you faggot. Sick of you stupid shills fucking up the board with your simple 1 line question OPs.

Let me guess yvette also ran circles around him aswell?

It's so painful to listen to him speak

I'm in the middle

see

Jon Leibowitz doesn't even work in comedy or entertainment.
Tucker Carlson (Christian) prime time opener every night on Fox News

Bill Nye, the guy that was scratching the mic, while a bunch of ghetto retards sing and dance about butt sex being "evolution". Fucking career ending moment.

Jon Stewart begging them to have integrity and then going on to spread leftist propaganda for years makes me upset.

Kek link?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Bill water you doing

fuck off, Jon Stewart
bullying someone is bad
bullying for superficial shit like what someone wears? pathetic

>calling the jew out on his jewishness
oy vey, carefull there trump
before you get JFK'd

>Bill Nye, the guy that was scratching the mic, while a bunch of ghetto retards sing and dance about butt sex being "evolution". Fucking career ending moment.

IT'S TRUE!
Giving up science for a lame attempt at social engineer that is really just preaching to the choir.
Many such cases.
Sad.

don't ignore that he's ducking Tucker's criticism right there, either.

I do. I get tired of him constantly defending trump fir everything but I actually enjoy his show. He's actually pretty respectful to his guests and he has enough balls to bring radicals on to debate. He will let them lay down their views and he doesn't interrupt his guests much. Tucker is literally the only good thing about fox news at this point and the only talking head on the right who isn't a blind capitalist cock sucker who supports the rich importing illegals just because mah imaginary free market. I fully fuck with Tucker.