un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They think we are defeated. We sure as fuck arent

>TL;DR

we had a good run, but I think it's time I go to sleep.
>forever

>Scenario III keeps the population in the United Kingdom constant at its maximum of 58.8 million
people in 2020. In order to do so, the United Kingdom would have to receive 2.6 million migrants
between 2020 and 2050. In 2050, 5.5 per cent of the total population would be post-1995 migrants or their
descendants. This influx would result in a population of labour-force age of 35 million in 2050, and the
population aged 65 or older would reach 14 million in 2050, 24 per cent of the total population. The
potential support ratio would be 2.5

to give you some perspective since 2004 the number of polish migrants was 900,000 and thats just poland, the number coming from shitskin country is more than triple that, basically (((they))) have accelerated the process beyond belief

also quit being a lazy nigger and read, you odn't even need to read the actual paper you just need to read the webpage

wow it's targeting all the Europeans which the Jews hate, and Japan which allied with Germany during WW2

what a cohencidence!

perhaps instead of campaigning same sex and degeneracy, increasing birth rate decline, they could promote having children. Oh wait, nvm. Ill be a good goy. more migrants!

Its worse than you think, this plan looks to be a few years old and its projection are way off, it talks about the uk having a population of 58 million by 2020, we are already at 63 million right now, looks like (((they))) really went ahead with it

rlly activates my ovens

fist they claim people are needed to work for the pensioners.
then they claim there are no differences to niggers and mudslimes add to a civilization and what early american immigrants added to the civilization

then this. in the conclusion
>the levels of migration that would be needed to prevent the countries from ageing are of substancially larger magnitudes. By 2050, these larger migration flows would result in populations where the proportions of post-1995 migrants and their decendants would range between 59 and 99%

(((UN))) advocating genocide of the white race, South Korea and Japan. Clear as day.

Save and spread. This needs to go viral. And what needs to be done to the UN headquarters.

>WE NEED TO ENSURE POPULATIONS STAY AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD ECONOMY FOR ALL FIRST WORLD NATIONS
>and also russia

this board is too busy arguing about "LE DRUMPF" and race baiting to take these redpills

We are In a way. If the rapefugees to Germany were immediately stopped, they would still be able to far out breed the locals In 1-2 generation.
Sweden is showing sighs of starting to want to uncuck itself, Germany is doomed.

> C_Data_Users_Mehmet

wat

>Implying we 'Need' to keep populations up.

>Implying 'economic growth' is 'Needed' to maintain a society.

>expecting a 140 IQ Sup Forums addict to read government websites...

Nice gesture faggot

Population decline.
These are the same fuckwits that pushed population control in the 1960's.
Why the fuck should we have to have a specific number of people?
350 million on US is too much, imo.

Why isn't the UN site secured?

>Italy require 6500 migrants x million
enough.

Gas the kikes

fucking feminism and it's disastrous effect on marriage and birthrates.

shitskins don't have this problem yet and therefore are to be migrated to white countries.

women's suffrage, the pill, and feminism have contributed enormously to this downfall

fucking UN is clear as day genocide

Yes, applying some some solution to just make statistic look nice, without considering problems that come from huge number of immigrants, or not considering the root cause of declining birth rate in west and not trying to address the underlying real problem. Sure, that will surely work just fine.

>Goy, overpopulation is destroying the world! I your country you have a huge carbon footprint! Stop having so many children!
>Goy, your population is declining! We must bring in mass immigration from third world countries with high replacement rates into your country where the average carbon footprint and resource consumption is astronomically higher than their home countries in order to bolster your population!

They could fix the birth rates with some changes to marriage, divorce, and tax laws, but sure, let's bring in poor third world immigrants who will be a net drain on the economy and will never integrate with our culture and society. Absolutely fucking brilliant.

Oh

we don't need to fix birthrates we just need to keep niggers and mudshits out

saved this months ago just for you, big boy

overpopulation is a problem in africa and asia

not the fucking west

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

That's not how our welfare states work. They require each generation to be larger than the last to support entitlements and benefits and keep government size on an upward trend.

>in Africa and Asia
So it's not a problem here then. Good to know.

Why don't you get a job working for the UN you fucking dumb nigger

Insidious isn't it. I remember in the 90s all the talk was about having less children (still is if your white) and now it's all immigration. Those behind this are genocidal fanatics.

They do not want to fix them, genocide is the goal.

Why would they hide it? They consider it a good thing.

>hey goys THE EARTH Is OVerpoulated , don't have kids, it's immorL!!!!!
>Oooooops look at the low birthrates, looks like we need 100000millions Muslim men ASAP

>Population may not ever decline

I want this meme to die
>Housing and rent prices are high
>Food costs are high
>Unemployment is high
>Tensions are high
>Low amount of parks and nature

And they want MORE people? Fuck that shit. Close the border, kick them out. Then a controlled population decline so we actually have high standards of living again

Post yfw the Jew creates the heartless conspiracy that the Earth is overpopulated decades ago and death must occur rapidly only to relieve people when the Jew tells them the Earth is actually under populated and no one has to die. We just need to open our borders. Then we will even increase the Earth's population! Hoorah!

But white people die.
Then the Jew enslaves the left-overs.

Jesus Christ it's worse than we thought.

FUCK THIIISSSSSSS!!!!

NO WAY IM NOT HAVING IT

do not let this thread die im going out and i want to see this shit still up when i get back. i swear to god im gonna have fucking 20 children before i die and donate gallons of my spunk.

replacement migration my arse fuck this shit

(g) Scenario VI
Scenario VI keeps the potential support ratio constant at its 1995 level of 4.4 until 2050. The total of
immigrants needed between 1995 and 2050 to keep this ratio constant would be 188.5 million, which is
an average of 3.4 million migrants per year. In 2050 the total population would be 299 million, of which
80 per cent would be post-1995 migrants and their descendants.

>germany
>80 percent

>Scenario VI keeps the potential support ratio at its 1995 level of 4.09. Keeping this ratio would require 59.8 million migrants between 1995 and 2050, slightly more than one million migrants a year on average. The overall population would reach 136 million in 2050, of which 80 million (59 per cent) would be post-1995 migrants or their descendants.

I do take some measure of solice in the fact that if the European race dies out and they achieve their goals, then the whole world will be filled with Jews and Brown people and won't be worth living in anyway.

Kill niggers and arabs and start fucking goys!

europeans you can stop this. poll after poll shows that every european country does not want immigration, its possible to stop it also. brexit and trump prove that the west can stop this shit, even if trump and brexit arent perfect it shows the people can make a change.
if le pen gets elected i hope there is a lot of victory fumes left over for other european countries, maybe geert will get elected who know

>mfw they are literally getting away with it and there is NOTHING that we can do

>even going full breveik mode would do literally nothign

Rip Europe.

DO NOT LET THE KIKES SLIDE THIS THREAD!!!!

This report is 17 years old. It's still true today, but it's not exactly new.

The plan is to spread out the pverpopulated zonesbinto emptier ones, the migrants adapting the local reproductive cultures designed to stabilize the migrants. This will minimize the damage of modern overpopulation.

Glpbalists dont recognize race or genetics so killing off white people means nothing to them

yeah and their projections are weak for today, its actually worse than they predicted

>A kike shill organization is doing typicall kike stuff and being smug about it

Why us italy.

The entire kike plan on how to kill of whitey summerized in two sentences

It's all a plot for the (((elites))) to keep increasing profits. What's wrong with population decline in already overpopulated places? There's no way these countries are depopulating to the point where their people are going to die out completely. Even if they lose half their population, growth will come again as population growth comes in ebbs and booms.

But no, they want continuous growth. They don't care what happens to the environment, they don't care what happens to the quality of life of the average person. This is the ultimate betrayal the human race has ever seen. They're going to destroy entire people, the entire earth, and make us live in hell, to keep making fucking money.

What gets me is that they don't even consider raising national birthrates.

This is why i'm not having kids, I don't want to bring beautiful white children into this world it'll be living hell for them.

>This is why i'm not having kids

>B-but . . . Sup Forums, is satire desu?

exactly what i thought. also, why is it an imperative for the population to grow? you'd think with modern technology and many people in these countries being piss poor and jobless a population decline would be a good thing.

If I had a penny for everytime a leddit fag called Sup Forums satire I could reopen Auschwitz and gas them

>tfw the UK will be more nonwhite than the USA in your lifetime

I've never been more sadhappy in my life.

Because apparently you have an enviable reproductive culture. That and the hollow moral pretext of "you are white" "Black lives matter" means those who will benefit financially from this feel they can do it.

Same thought, why have pure White children if they are most likely to be harassed, raped, killed or else for being White? To be a minority on his OWN land, no democratic power either

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

I agree but:

What can the governments do now to encourage the population to have more children? Incentives?

If incentives are used, will they sustainable in the long run?

This is you leaf. Day of the rake is coming...

>What can the governments do now to encourage the population to have more children? Incentives?

1. Population decline is fine to begin with.
2. End the welfare state.

Americans are currently paying billions of dollars a year to grow a whole new crop of "people" that will soon be imported to replace our aging population.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVlRG-tQclA

the 500+ program was literally just introduced in poland and it has already overperformed. It hasn't even been half a year.

Catholicism + conservative gov + 500+ could lead to an undoing of the anti-family mindset that currently exists in central and western europe.

>If our populations decrease we'll be poorer
>Muh economy

Economy is a ponzi scheme, it literally would not affect the average person if we were flooding our nations with migrants to keep profits up for the elite

What the fuck is wrong with the population declining and a dip in economy?

>What the fuck is wrong with the population declining and a dip in economy?

The richest 1% don't increase their wealth that way

yelling to shut out the truth doesn't fix anything. Go on, eat the redpill EAT IT

If only you knew how bad thing are here in Canada..... At least you have a legitimacy to this land with your ancestry. Here we are being called immigrants and slapped for

This was literally the first article when I googled the "500+ program".

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.

>Population decline is inevitable in the absence of replacement migration.
Some immigration is needed to prevent population decline in all countries and regions examined in the report.
for Europe as a whole, immigration would need to double.
The numbers of immigrants needed to prevent the decline of the total population are considerably larger than those envisioned by the United Nations projections. The only exception is the United States.
The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require a comprehensive reassessment of many established policies and programmes, with a long-term perspective. Critical issues that need to be addressed include: (a) the appropriate ages for retirement; (b) the levels, types and nature of retirement and health care benefits for the elderly; (c) labour force participation; (d) the assessed amounts of contributions from workers and employers to support retirement and health care benefits for the elderly population; and (e) policies and programmes relating to international migration,

>un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html

Note that this paper was published in the year 2000

>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
V. CONCLUSIONS AND IMPLICATIONS

. While orderly international migration can provide countries of origin with remittances and facilitate the transfer of skills and technology, it also may entail the loss of needed human resources. Similarly, international migration can provide countries of destination with needed human resources and talent, but may also give rise to social tensions. Effective international migration policies must therefore take into account the impact on both the host society and countries of origin.

Effective international migration policies must therefore take into account the impact on both the host society and countries of origin.

the impact on both the host society and countries of origin.

Exactly this.

My parents grew up poor as fuck in a white America and they were much happier than ANYONE my age.

There is nothing wrong with a dip in the economy, and it is CERTAINLY not worth the damage importing nonwhite hordes causes, but the (((elite))) don't fucking care. They want our money, and they want you to shut up and die, that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>Joseph Chamie

Pure coincidence.

We couldn't even introduce a program like that in the uk because of all the (((british))) shitskins

Exactly, so why do faggots run around spouting muh economy constantly

>No one will do shit jobs
Then wages for that job go up
>No one will buy products
I guess we'll have to lower the prices for food, housing and entertainment
>Muh ghost towns
Oh no closer communities

What are the fucking downsides, how have we globally been fucking conned into this meme?

What might've been....

>time will not conquer us
>no economic difficulties will wear us down
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

I just left a message for some guy at the UN to keep his kike ass out of Canada

number: 12129633179

Wasn't the a recent study out of Standford that basically said there is no correlation between declining population and GDP per capita? Like at all.

This shit needs to fucking stop!

I don't think he's disagreeing with your sentiment, rather he's explaining why (((governments))) are doing this, even if the long term result is complete collapse. However in the near term it looks good on paper for them and they can continue to scam people for votes to retain power.

Unless of course your a Jew dumbass. Its all according to plan, dumb down the populace. Subvert, divide and conquer and establish control.

It's a feedback loop.

>push cultural marxism (feminism, lgbt, minority shit, etc)
>the people become more divided, individualistic
>the people lose their ability to contextualize themselves as part of a larger whole
>people only care about their own wealth, fuck everyone else
>why have more kids, they just cause money
>no more native kids, more immigrants, more division
>repeat

To reverse this process we now have to justify "evil, stupid" things. It's maddening.
>homogenous nationalism = racism
>possible economic shortfalls = less $ for you

Until one day we wake up in Africa-tier societies, because the lemmings can't think in the long-term.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

You'd need to build a gas chamber there first.

Stop it

>riech of peace

made me chuckle a bit.

>britain is overpopulated
>britain is underpopulated
which the fuck is it

Well, it's not his fault things didn't work out that way.

We need to get the UN banned, we must all unite to fight the replacement of white people, which is what this is mostly about.

looks like i'm roping at 50 fuck that shit

Can't believe nobody has brought this up yet, but notice how israel is NOT on this list?
more evidence of israel pulling the strings.

They write all their agenda publicly. It isn't a secret. Just if you point it out, they say it is a "conspiracy theory" because they know calling something a CT shuts down a normie's critical thought processes.

I know it is, I just don't see how anyone proposed the idea and people before mass brainwashing went

>"Yeah, lower wages, more hours sounds like a great idea"

What fucking idiot thinks the nations wealth is the same as their own?
I suspect trickle down economics conned people into thinking shit would actually trickle down, of course it wouldn't they just expand and hire more people at the same wage, which only works when their is an unlimited supply of workers

You are the reason why we are doing this. If we are lucky we wont all die in nuclear holocaust.

>france
>scenerio 6
>68.3%
am i reading this right