So I just got my results back. Both of my parents are white..what the fuck happened?

So I just got my results back. Both of my parents are white..what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Both of my parents are white

dafuq italianfag? how did you get 17.5% Native american?

You're not even half white.

Make an IQ test and never reproduce.

>sell your DNA test to Shaun King.
>profit.

post face pic

Apply for every minority-only shit there is out there and fuck them at their own game.

those genome / ancestry companies are bullshit they are pushing an agenda to show that we are all mixed race goyim so stop trying to protect your culture

its bullshit

>those genome / ancestry companies are bullshit they are pushing an agenda to show that we are all mixed race goyim so stop trying to protect your culture
You made one and you're mad that you're a shitskin, aren't you?

Your mom cheated on your dad lmao

Beat me to it. Don't believe (((DNA tests))), if you look white you are white.

>BLACKED

Not really sure how a spaghetti nigger is 20% native american....

Sure thing Tyrone. Pic related is my results. Pure 100% white European.

You Niggers never learn

I got like under 1 percent north african and ashkenazi jewish on mine, ill walk myself into tge gas chamber once the purge has completed

Your mother is a lefty whore and your father is a cuckold. Welcome to life.

>balkan
>white
pick one

Bullshit, I used a fake name and found people that I'm related to but have no marital connections to on Ancestry. I even found a picture of my great great grandfather on some relative's profile.

Post a pic please, it would be fascinating to see what Americans will look like in 2100.

TFW you try to convince the Aryan Brotherhood you are white enough to be a skinhead.

>paying to find out where you come from

like nigger just ask your grandma

are you.....are you sincere?

>Both of my parents are white
>check flag
No, they aren't

where can i get this test?

>Americans
>white

Yes I'm whiter than every single amerinigger Anglo there ever was. Average (((white))) American has 1.2% SSA admixture while average Balkan is 0% even niggereeks aren't as close to being niggers as white Americans. Hahahhahaahah

Nigger get your black ass back to Africa.

>wanting to voluntarily give your genetic information to (((them)))

Not all of our grandmothers were part of an isolated tribe free of human contact until European expeditions, Pedro.

I'm sorry to hear the news op

Sorry to break the news, but your parents are Americans

Fucking newfags. It's a bait

How can an italian be native american ? That's bullshit unless your mother was a pilgrim whore.

>How can an italian be native american ? That's bullshit unless your mother was a pilgrim whore.

It's bait.

LOL I have more Italian than you do and im not even italian or from there.

wew lad.

Those things are memes, they just make shit up

Post your face

this
/thread

I always thought I was 100% sand nigger until I took one of these fucking tests

Payed all that money to figure out that I was 30% British as well. Fucking pissed me off seeing that I was actually a white cuck

>Payed

paid

Fuck whatever dude I'm drunk

you're adopted

>0.3 Ashkenazi

into the oven

Balkan...kek,i have bad news for you you are eitehr a subhuman slav/turk/gypsy or even worse a combination of the 3 or the absoulute one a fucking albanian....kek.

TURKED

>less than 0.1% Japanese
Embrace your destiny, samurai

>3.4% Unassigned

does this mean non-human mammal?

>Both my parents are Italian

These seem like perfectly normal results for a pizzanigger

You sound just as autistic as one.

>quoting op and attaching a smug face without disputing anything

youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI

DOn't be a Faggot OP watch this video

don't make me do some damage you won't walk away from

Apply for every minority program and milk it dry.

Gypsies in 23andMe score south Asian ancestry because it's where they came from like most Romanians. Romanians aren't Balkan people. Turks score middle-eastern and slavshit is purely in the Eastern European category.

Stop embarrassing yourself desu.

That's how imageboards work newfag

You've got Moors in your background, son. It's OK. Looks like your senpai went the right direction in bleaching instead of darkening. Pic related.

Scientifically related question:
How's your performance on track and field?
High Jump?
Long Jump?
Hurdles?

You know that these test are not reliable, right?

>1 drop weeaboo

My word that's a sight. Guess there isn't a turkish rape baby gene.

>It's another gene bank shilling thread

cant we just decide as a culture and not that lets not overpopulate for power, just don't make people change.

I don't even look Turkish is the weird part.
Very white looking.

>Irish+Abbo
At first I was wondering which they were breeding out.

says a fucking gypsy, a literal fucking gypsy, you might be even worse than fucking albanians... you smelly, ugly, criminal piece of subhuman trash

were gonna have to divide the new species somewhere suggesting people don't like it
suprise, get used to its gonna divide smaller frightened minds espescially if you trigger someone's emotions control for power is a serious thing some people would riot over thaa,,

Who the fuck would fuck an Abbo???

Also OP needs to watch True Romance

I'd do this but i know i'm a mutt so what's the point? Most 3rd gen+ Americans are mutt.

>Balkan
You're basically a nigger

Don't sweat it. Your ethnicity doesn't matter - your behaviour does.

If it makes you feel better, I have fuck all idea what I am - too many mystery dads on both sides of my family.