My biggest dream is to fight for Adolf Hitler and Great Germania, like my great grandfather did...

My biggest dream is to fight for Adolf Hitler and Great Germania, like my great grandfather did, a proud Silesian who believed in the final victory untill his death in 1944.

Mein großer Traum ist für Adolf Hitler und Großgermania zu kämpfen, wie mein Uropa, ein stolzer Schlesier, der bis zum seiner Tod in 1944 an den Endsieg glaubte.

Watching Europe fall makes my eyes bleed and soul die.

Who cares. Just die Polaken Lümmel

Ich bezweifle, dass du weiß bist

*Opa
*bis zum Tod/bis zu seinem Tod

F-
come see me after class, jew

bruh we'd be working in mines and our female family members would be sucking german cock after the war.

Clearly god ain't rolling with your trash tier selfish dreams

I'm not you, pal.

Nazis x Islam

We need Nazi 2.0

he said great grandfather not grandfather you tard

well shit

yeah

When will Hitler come again?
Seems like everyone is waiting for him to come, but not taking any action themselves

>implying another Hitler is possible
it's fucking 2 0 1 7

doesn't change the fact that you used google translate to make that sentence, ya polish scum

did you even check how it looks in google, or are you just retarded?

How would I know what polish nonsense you typed in? I'm assuming you got the english the same way

i bet youre a shitskin

>pole
>likes Hitler
JUST can you not even invent your own stupid chauvinist ideology. You're like a Billionare who doesn't want to pay taxes who supports communism because it makes him feel like he belongs somewhere. Even the biggest german neo nazi rock band made a track dedicated to guys like you called "polacken tango" . So stupid

>three of my ancestors were german soldiers
>BUT LANDSER MUH LANDSER POLACKEN INS GAS
kek @ u fag

are you silesian? are you pomerian? otherwise read mein Kampf and read how Hitler describes non Germans in Austrian-Hungarian Parliament and feel stupid

Ja ich bin ein Schlesier, und was ubrigens kannst du mir sagen? lol

*willst du mir sagen
nice try,
that hitler viewed slavs as untermenschen of course. If your really silesian you can thank Hitler for making the country polish. Weimar Republik Territory was the best territory

Ich weiss was ich sagen wollte, Alter