>"We will help out allies,yes"
>“It’s phenomenal, shoots missiles right out of the sky.”
>"ok gook now gib shekels"

When a capitalistic mindset meets jewish cunning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better to jew than to be jewed.

stir shit with the norks, then demand tribute from the gooks and let the chinks clean up the mess. sounds fine.

you are right
just pray that it doesn't backfire on the american people

hawaii and california get nuked, nothing of value lost.

kek most South Koreans do not even want THAAD. They want peace talks with the North. Too bad Trump is a fucking insecure war mongering faggot and is going to get them all nuked.

He said he would make others pay for the protection the US is providing back in 2015.

Nothing Jewish about it.

during his entire campaign he literally said "we will no longer be the world police for free" you dumb faggot
and i don't see anything wrong with charging a foreign country for YOUR protection, those missiles cost around 10 000 000 each

why should american tax payers pay for someone elses security?

yes,the riot was cringe worthy.Deploying THAAD really is the best thing to do. They are stupid for getting upset about it but I'm not sure that the people at the protest knew what it was.they probably thought those things were missiles are they just fear american intervention because they know NorthKoreans are way more likely to react to it

they should be protesting right now,fuck having allies that plan on sucking you dry

can't you read?
I'm all for it,you are all right,each nation should pay for it's own defense.

The issue is that
>HE DIDN'T ASK AHEAD
the system must be already online as we speak

it's like a girl comes up to you saying she's going to suck you cock and after you cum she charges €$

>WE WON'T PAY
>k i'm taking the defense system with me
>Nuke North Korea
>North Korea launches nuke to South Korea
>I told you to have the defense system deployed faggots, enjoy the wasteland (/:^)

right,he put them in a terrible position
they are probably going to end up paying.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

>it's like a girl comes up to you saying she's going to suck you cock and after you cum she charges €$

Usually you take her out to dinner.

THAAD is a joke it does not even work and would not stop an attack. All THAAD is is more money into the pockets of the jews.

>implying they will ever need it

Honestly a good amount of those threads are going to turn into a echo chamber and they will just be jacking each other off.

I don't get it?
What other country is expected to give multi million dollar defensive technology to other countries for free?

I would call it fair, its not like South Korea is some impotent shit hole of a country.

You think the american tax payer should pay for Korea's missile defense? Great logic nigger

first sensible post
read the thread niggers

Cool. 1 billion isnt even that much, they need to pay up. They still owe us for all the men who died fighting for their freedom

everybody owes you, even rich nations. You don't find that odd? it's quite a simple (((equation)))
thus this fucking thread,this is America's business machine. the thing America is the greatest at manufacturing is weapons and space tech stuff,you can't really sell the latter to the degree you can sell weaponry.