ELON MUSK HAS GONE COMPLETELY INSANE

THE BORING COMPANY

youtube.com/watch?v=u5V_VzRrSBI

>Just what does Elon Musk’s Boring Company want to accomplish? This might be our clearest picture yet – a video shown during Musk’s TEDTalk from Friday morning, which includes a rendering of a future underground transit network where cars travel on criss-crossing layers of tunnels that include sleds shuttling vehicles around on rails at around 130 mph.

>Musk’s vision includes parking spots that are actually elevator shaft entrances, where drivers can pull in and descend to the network below. Once underground, the car will travel along in a sled, merging with other tunnels and being integrated seamlessly into a network that includes other packets, all controlled by computer for maximum efficiency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vmn9asN-8AE
youtube.com/watch?v=geLiEiAiQJA
google.co.uk/amp/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKLM63579720080825
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Dig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 jealous butthurt faggots call Elon Musk a scam artist

What if it breaks and you're stuck underground?
I can walk out of a tunnel

you die

>A subway system for cars

no doubt this was an idea from his retarded new bimbo wife

This happened to me when i was a kid on the original Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Guys with wet suits came in and had to push our roller boats manually.

that would use massive amounts of energy

You can climb up a ladder like in the sewer.

Wait no, those will all be closed off to stop crime.

Musk is God

Musk was sent here to save mankind

All love is Musk

Not enough tunnels, I suppose. He may have a point.

>putting your new car on a sled and being fired at 130mph down a conctrete shute with no access for emergency services

what could possibly go wrong???

How, Why
Jews?

nothing.

That only happens if your car violates the NAP because lolbertarians.

kek

Fuck that, just sell helicopters with autopilot. I'd buy one.

>What if it breaks and you're stuck underground?

What if your sled gets stuck or dislodged and 68 cars are shuttled into the back of yout car at 130 mph??

can somebody tell this man about high speed trains?

so last summer in gardaland?

UNDERNEATH LOS ANGELES
LARGEST POSSIBLE EARTHQUAKE CHANCE
CARS GOING 200KM/HR
>c̻̱ḫ͙̦a͇̹o̥̖̼̥͞s̝̫̺͞ ̤r̥e̥̩͖̼̪̺͍͜i̘͉̝͍͓͡g͔̱̙n̤̙͓̘s̶̘ ̶͙̼͇

youtu.be/Vmn9asN-8AE

He already knows. Look up Hyperloop.

Tesla's are such boring looking cars. I sure hope the future does NOT look like that.

>sled that transports your car arround

Why do you need cars then? Am i missing something here?

>drive car into city
>accidentally park car on Boring™ Tunnel Shuttle™ elevator
>rocketed away from destination at 200 miles per hour
>spat out in a nigger ghetto
>get shot

That's the brice of freedomb :DDD

If you die, does the tunnel win?

White person dears to dream about great things.. starts companies . Employes people. ... /scamartist , faggot on pol. Fucking losers

>buying a fancy new car only to have it propelled automatically through a dark underground tunnel

>130 mph.
slow as fuck

they want to cuck us, bros.

they're coming after your engines. next it will be your guns.

POLICE STATE; NO FREEDOM

ITT: Broke virgins living in their mothers basement try and criticise an innovative multi billionaire sucessful businessman

Right, let me guess... he's stupid and you're so smart?

Sup Forums is ruined now, it's nothing but new faggots and retards

Elon Musk is going to create a world without money. Because he spent it all.

I predict great success of this system in the gay community

>that will be five hundred trillion in federal grants :DDD ps no refunds :dDDDD

imagine that
1 explosion in the network
and a third of the city will slam onto something at 130mph
allahu akbar

>musk
>inventor

Tunnels are expensive.

Why can't we go 130mph now? Kek.

>Sweden
>Not cuckolds
Stop posting here

this will never happen because building underground is insanely expensive and we'd face too many challenges

building UP however is way easier

You don't risk getting mugged by other passengers this way, but that's the only advantage.

Paki go home!

Good job he owns a boring company then isn't it?

Fuck off musk

They'd probably have sensors and space the cars out at a distance that would be possible to avoid collisions

they want to make you a fatass track car cuck who can't run from the police when you try and look up the federal reserve on wikipedia

Yes, I bet you shout that into your girlfriends bedroom as she's taking muslim cock you cuckold weakling

Nice argument fat boy

He didn't start companies and employ people with his own hard work. He abused government subsidies for "green energy" and "renewable energy" to start unprofitable businesses that employ people based on racial and gender discrimination (aka diversity) and uses hype to drive up stock price to finance the whole shebang. If it wasn't all a long-nosed scam, you'd be seeing actual results from all this garbage. Instead it is all "Look at my revolutionary idea! Buy stocks in my company so you can profit from my genius :D"

not an argument and doesn't take out all the usual challenges that come with building underground out of the equation

>sucessful businessman

None of his businneses turn in an actual net profit

The engine is a symbol of american freedom. When you have a car, you are truly free.

They want this robbed from you. You're going to be made a cuck and like it.

What is wrong with 1-person shuttles then? Why do you need to drive a car onto a platform? That just introduces structural weaknesses to the system and unecessary complexity

The underground people won't like this.

>there will never be reuseable rockets because its to expensive
>we will never reach mars because its to expensive
>there will never be popular electric cars because muh range and too expensive

You can go at 130 mph with no chance of losing control and flying off the highway, then, you exit and drive normally on the other streets.

Could be very useful for those giant empty states everyone drives 80+ on the highway anyway.

There are challenges in anything

Wrong, look it up. You believe everything you read on Sup Forums don't you?
You're like a leftist

They'll have to ban muslims and communist since they tend to be explosive and fag-out in the middle of roads

He could be planning cities with roads held above ground out of the way by skyscrapers or just rooftops, but NOOOOO its shitty confusing expensive dangerous subway car sleds instead.

That's why he's worth 14 billion and you're worth fucking nothing
Strange how that works, eh?

Musk is solving that by building his own tunneling business to make sure it gets done faster and better.

>Market can't provide what I need
>Fuck it, I'll make it myself.
That's essentially everything he has done thus far.

>this will never happen
I guarantee you will be cucked because you think it's a good thing and the only problem you have with it is the challenge of implementing it

you're stupid, ergo they will achieve it and have you speeding along from walmart to walmart in your little cuckmobtor vehicle.

Something smells musky about this post

listen, i actually like musk.

but this is the dumbest fucking idea

>can somebody tell this man about high speed trains?
>elon musk
>tell him about high speed train
>musk

lol
do you know ANYTHING about elon musk?

Your car can't break 130? you need out of your shit car lease

and?

Oh shit gas companies would hate this.

seeYes, it's a dumb idea because a complete worthless zero says so... Sure thing pal

I hate to think of the confusion from drivers who dont know what to do when and the choke points created from getting on and off the sleds.

>all these faggots defending the scam artist Musk

meanwhile, he is about to marry the whore that scammed johnny depp

This is taken directly from one of Adolf Hitlers designs.

Is Musk a nazi lads?

what a neat way to make a bunker tunneling company front

>non-automated cars above ground for the normies
>automated cars underground for the elites

What an elaborate death trap.

the animation on this is fallout 1 intro tier is this the best they could do with all their gibbs?
youtube.com/watch?v=geLiEiAiQJA

Elon Musk's Father went insane, and it's apparently one of his biggest fears.

This is why he's dedicated to working so hard, he doesn't feel like he's going to have all of his mental faculties for decades to come.

HOLY SHIT THEY GOT ANIMATION, BETTER START INVESTING IN THAT SHIT

He truly is the ultimate white man

You are such a pathetic mud monkey and you should be put into the ground where you can be spit on

Also

>drilling under Los Angeles

goobye meme man, you will be missed

They won't stop until all the pleasure from driving is taken away will they?

I want to travel back in time and assassinate whoever started this anti-car ideological trend.

those aren't mutually exclusive, nigel.

and i worked at tesla for 4 years as an analyst, so fuck yourself.

>
>looking at you Nebraska

True, but your country is 56% white ahahahaha

there unironically isn't even a NEED for this

people can't even afford Tesla cars.

If anything he will try to jew out states or cities out of billions again to build one of these as a model project.

Then he gets divorced and Amber Heard cashes in on the money. Thats all there is too it tbqh

>give niggers and women the right to drive
>be upset when people no longer want to allow them to drive
woooooooooooooooow

another retarded idea that isn't going to happen, just like hyperloop

>assassinate whoever started this anti-car ideological trend.

It's called Agenda 21 and you're living in it

90% of your country will be underwater by the time elon is on mars.

nobody gives a shit about you.

The 16-metre (50-foot) deep tunnels were constructed in 1938 as part of an underground transport network beneath a series of bombastic buildings designed by Nazi architect Albert Speer, including the biggest domed hall the world had ever seen.

The overground plans, never completed because of World War Two, included boulevards, squares and huge buildings, such as an arch dwarfing the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, and the 290-metre high Great Hall, with room for 180,000 people.

Hitler called the concept, a symbol of the power of the Third Reich, "Berlin -- the capital of the world" but in recent times it has come to be known as "Germania".

The tunnels, between 90 and 220 meters long lying beneath the Tiergarten park, would have accommodated roads and a railway line.

google.co.uk/amp/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKLM63579720080825

We dorfs now

So just like a fancy metro

then stay out of the cities?
suburban/ rural driving will still be around for a very long time

What about the structural stability of the city above?

It cant be good to have so many hollow passages zig-zagging everywhere under ground

He's not wrong faggot. He's on business billion dollar tier welfare because his faggot (((ideas))) wouldn't work without pubic funding.

Google the Big Dig project.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Dig
>The project was originally scheduled to be completed in 1998 at an estimated cost of $2.8 billion (in 1982 dollars, US$6.0 billion adjusted for inflation as of 2006).
>However, the project was completed only in December 2007, at a cost of over $14.6 billion ($8.08 billion in 1982 dollars, meaning a cost overrun of about 190%) as of 2006.
>In addition to political and financial difficulties, the project faced several environmental and engineering obstacles. The downtown area through which the tunnels were to be dug was largely landfill, and included existing Red Line and Blue Line subway tunnels as well as innumerable pipes and utility lines that would have to be replaced or moved.

This is something that is great in concept but will never be executed, mainly because of the failure of the big dig.

How will he achieve this?!
He has to pay child support and will lose literally everything during the next divorce?

This is a psyOP on smart people like me to force me to deal with the reality of a SEA of MINDLESS CATTLE that I live in.

they force me to look at all the fucking niggers oohing and awing at the "brilliance" of the idea because they get a sick pleasure out of making me feel miserable.

>take away your freedom of movement
>this makes him great

He's clearly Jewish at this point, that hair is implanted