Please explain to me pol

> be me
> riding home by train
> guy next to me drinking beer
> ticket inspector comes around
> "drinking alcohol in train not allowed"
> on the otherhand a group of roaches, obviously without a ticket for the train
>they just go past the ticket inspector trying to avoid getting caught while he controls other people
> he doesn´t say shit to them

what the fuck? why am I buying tickets?

Because you are a good goy.

works the same here

FUCK OFF DATAMINER NIGGER JEW

- live in the USA for a year
- my visa says I can't work, s I don't work
- all around me are Mexicans breaking the law, working illegally
- Americans are on the lawbreakers' side

Disadvantaged because I respect the law.
Mexicans gain advantage by breaking the law.
wtf???

Stop being so xenophobic, user

He's not gonna go after the roaches because they'll respond aggressively. They travel in groups for a reason. Cucks like you don't put up a fight and respect authority.

I bet having a viable public transit system is nice. I'm pretty much forced to own a car.

Saw that shit in France on a daily basis. The tram service is usually on the honor system. Needless to say, only white people actually buy tickets.

wait. drinking on kraut trains is illegal ?

HAHA WHAT A KEK

this dude gets it.

The guy in the back left looks so Danish (autistic)

so if I gather some friends and always respond fuck off or get fucked up?

now thats how society works

>tickets
Subhuman country. You can't evade fares short of jumping the barrier in the UK, and you'd have to get away with that twice

And on buses, if you try not to pay at the machine the driver shuts all the doors and doesn't go anywhere until the nigger fucks off

Because the train inspector is a pussy and knows he would get the shit beat out of him by turkish alpha males

>> "drinking alcohol in train not allowed"
Tell him beer isn't alcohol, it's liquid bread.

its illegal here but nobody says shit lol

So you're not fined

there were plenty of people around. Most of them probably weaponized due to increasing number of rapef...sorry people seeking refuge

>turkish alpha males

rather by a GROUP of cowardly beta roaches with knives

This. They ain´t tough if they are alone. They aren´t very often. But if they are you are right

Here is a real alpha male.Taner "7T" Tolga Tarlaci .

that's multiculturalism, several sets of law for different people at the same time - as opposed to democracy which says equality in front of the law.

>No drinking on trains
Christ, I thought Bongland was cucked.

>be on train
>pull out some hard liquor, beer is estrogen liquid for betas, real alphas only take shots of the good stuff
>train attendant qt passes by
>tells me drinking on train not allowed
>start putting liquor away as I casually flex a 'cep and give her puppy eyes
>qt attendant says its ok, just don't do it again
>casually give her a piece of paper with my number on it
>flex another 'cep and wink at the qt
>beta faggot attempting to drink his estrogen liquid (beer) gets his beer confiscated and scolded by same qt

I love our country sometimes, could there ever be a libertarian UK?

How come can't you drink beer in trains in Germany? Been there 6 times and i always go to the train bar and buy beer.

you can. If you are in a group of roaches

They probably mistook you for a refugee

I fucking wish, it sure would sort out of a lot of shit overnight

>all wogs reduced to slave labour wages, all of them forced to come off welfare and deal with it or leave
>all pakis with corner shops and turks with kebab shops undercut by industrious whites who no longer have to play by different rules and can build successful businesses with quality product ranges without all the red tape
>now actual jobs for whites in most areas of the country, and we bulldoze the rest so only the efficient or beautiful towns remain

Fuck statists

No. You can drink it in the bar. Had a lot of conversations with germans in DB trains while drinking beer.

You can always go back if you don't like it

Yes but only in Intercity trains. regional trains are excluded

Oh didn't know that. Thanks for the heads-up!

Because only white people respect the law and social rules, other shitskins behave like animals because they know that this behavior allows them to do whatever they want without consequences
If they were treated like the animals they are (the train inspector beats the shit out of them and afterwards the police beats the shit out of them again) all the social problems would be gone

>group of roaches
Sounds like you need to spend some serious time in a tanning booth, start dressing like a roach-wigger, and you too can ride the U-bahn for free.

>the whole time i was in Berlin in '99-2000, the only nigger-tier behavior I saw was from Roaches, though I'm sure the 'new germans' have skewed that a bit

This is it.

Violence is authority. Might makes right.