Poland is based

>Poland is based
>Poles are based and alpha non-cucks
>99% white country

You were saying Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
youtu.be/P-hUV9yhqgY?t=7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are women, doesn't matter nationality or ethnicity as they don't understand those concepts.

I don't give a shit if we're hated in here, like we were since Sup Forums was created, but claiming women represent our nation is just simple stupidity.

>Question
Fuck off back to plebbit you freakin jew miner

I've fucked her. Nice fanny. Bit of a spastic face though. She squirts like a good'un.

Ok so if my math is right
At one guy a day that would 274 years
At two, 136
At three, 91
So at this rate, in order to not be still fucking before 50 years old she'd have to fuck like 10 guys a day, and that would still take 27 years.

They're just integrating into British culture

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

>One slut represents an entire nation
Nice try, leaf

Why the fuck is that guy still with her? Is he so afraid to be alone for a little while?

Pretty sure she averages like 11-12 a day.

who is this

One random whore does not make Poland a degenerate country. This "man" who is with her is the only sickening thing about this article. I expect any given amount of women to behave like this.

>e
In every country you can find some animals, not humans. And here is your example from Poland.

Kinga Duda, princess of Poland.

is her bf the Alpha Cuck?

I think it is a daughter of my president, her name is Kinga Duda but i am not pretty sure

Why are women so fucking dumb and disgusting?

The average length of intercourse is really short at like 7 minutes if not even shorter. So if she had them lined up and just kinda railroaded them in she could get like 8 or 9 guys off an hour. So she should be able to get way more guys in there a day. I guess the trick is finding enough guys who want to try taking on something that looks like pic related

If a man said this, there would be no problem also women are women they are easily diswayed by media and such stinkers.

>that pic

So just about 50% more than an average girl?

Just because 1 woman the entire country is shit? fuckin leaf

This is pretty lame bro
if knew anything about poland you would know our women are WAY more family orientated than any other European country or America

How could you find so many guys up for sex every day? Sounds like scheduling nightmare.
>Kinga Duda
What the fuck kind of name is that?

youtu.be/P-hUV9yhqgY?t=7s

I dunno we have 100,000 data points against your statement in one picture though

This kind of shit is promoted to make such degeneracy appear normal. Poland is being targeted by Jews because they are based.

She was prolly raped by a Muslim and needs to get the Muslim out.

Where is she meeting all these guys? Is there a website to sign up to get in line?

the truth has been spoken

she only fucks on the weekends. 18 guys on saturday and 18 on sunday. No more than 20 minutes each. At this rate she will reach her goal at the age of 81.

Ironically, all alphas are cucks. Betas get a bad wrap because they can no longer avoid getting cucked, but alphas have ALWAYS shared sluts with each other and actually prefer it that way. They are the ones pushing this fetish on to betas, because then they get to fuck every girl. The funny thing is that they don't mind sloppy seconds or roasties but they make fun of betas for settling.

What do mean? We live Poland ball. Only bongs hate you because they are jealous.

100,000 Men
1 Whore
Most of us want a decent women. Most of our women are decent. We dont mind fucking around with a whore for laughs once in a while though. at the end of the day we all know she is a useless whore though. We don't put her on a pedestal like americans and western eurotrash does.

Sex is for making babies. Why would a female do this?

>tfw she'll never do an America tour and us burger virgins wont get our chance at easily losing our virginity

Why even live?

>100.000
So she would have to fuck more than 2000 guys a year. That's 6 a day. How the fuck does she want to do this? Is she going to fuck half of Poland while living of German Euromonies? I want to have my fuck with her then.

How much information is on this facebook page?

can we see the colour of the men?

Flag

I hope she gets killed by a slasher whole she's being a degenerate slut.

>He fell for the bongs hate poles meme
We dont, just like everything else media jumps on these "brits hate poles" stories and tries to make us seem racist.

>A mob has not stoned her to death yet.
That's all on you Poland.

buisness trip to america
Laptop
Wi-fi from boston hotel
American IP
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>

fpbp

underrated post

Its doable (no pun intended)

>she still has a boyfriend
cuck of the year award

kek

I don't h8 Poland. Very few actually do. It's just banter user.

If we were to judge ourselves by the quality of our women, Americans would have no room to speak at all.

FUCK POOLAND XAXAXAXA

Not going to happen.
Apparently, men and women burn 100 and 69 kcal during sex, respectively. In total, her goal would require 100*100000+69*100000 = 16900000 kcal.
Divide that number of calories by the number of days in a year and 1500 kcal and you'll get 30.
Having sex 100 000 times would consume enough energy to keep 30 people alive for a year.

Looks like Robowaifus for the world. Women are making a reputation for themselves that isn't going away any time soon.

Just pay for a whore. There isn't really a difference since this girl is worse than your average whore.

>Poland is a developed nation
>the Polish economy is not propped up entirely by EU welfare

What about one person

you'd get about 30 years, right

I guess that's how much you burn when you're active during sex. She could just lie on her back, let guys do the work and not burn much energy. I'd say energy is the least of her problems. It will be a logistical nightmare, though. In order to do it in reasonable time, she has to fuck about 10 guys per day on average (give or take). Finding so many guys EACH day and having them fuck her is nearly impossible.

>Very few actually do
Yes. Every nation loves Poles except germany, france, italy, spain, portugal, luxemburg, liechtenstein, england, scotland, welsh, denmark, norway, swden, finland, czechia, slovakia, hungary, ukraine, belarus, lithuania, latvia, estonia, russia, romania, moldavia, croatia, serbia, slovenia, bulgaria, albania, greece, macedonia, montenegro, turkey, israel, egypt, kongo, niger, liberia, etiopia, saudi arabia, cuba, netherlands, belgium, kazakhstan, turkenistan, tajikistan, india, bangladesh, china, nkorea, south korea, japan, mongolia, thailand, malesia, taiwan, pakistan, chad, rpa, moroco, tunisia, australia, new zealand, mexico, brazil, argentina, bolivia, monaco, venezuela, ecuador, colombia, armenia, georgia, algieria, angola, botswana, benin, somalia, syria, i*rael, sudan, quatar and so on

There are no based european countries, the only based countries right now are Middle Eastern countries, they're actually the last countries on Earth to hold to ANY cultural standards

I don't know where you got that impression.

You said Isr*el at least twice user. And no, they don't really hate you. You just get a little high strung sometimes.

Dude, I'd take a Pol over a Leaf any fucking day of the week.

>At one guy a day that would 274 years
>At two, 136
>At three, 91

Sorry, but whores can average 20 guys a day. That is 6000 a year. If she does a few gangbangs a month as well, she will be at 100k in a few years.

Isn't this about the average in most western countries now?

Not even prostitutes fuck that many men. Your average prostitute fucks about 3 men on a good day.

>cuck of the year award
Probably "cuckiest cuck of all time." I doubt that there has ever been a woman that has been cucked this hard as this guy is and will be.

square headed fucker is right you know.

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. Pic related! Typical Polish politician.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

I'm not surprised women are doing degenerate shit. I am surprised when they lower themselves to a new low. We are at the fucking point where women are so degenerate that a fucking water bottle is bound to be more loyal then a fucking female.

Reminds me of the 'miles of dick' story. Except it's going to span a continent.

Anna is a beutiful and proud woman, fuck off of her

Posting for the luls

>Jew miner
Nah man we sont do the work.

She'll be singing a different tune when her uterus falls out.

>We are at the fucking point where women are so degenerate that a fucking water bottle is bound to be more loyal then a fucking female.

Well, you started this autism user. I will only expand on it. I am always reading up on ancient cultures. It seems one of the most prized and coveted possessions in the ancient world was a vessel of some sort. Just something to carry stuff in was sacred. Far more coveted than women, who were often seen more as possessions.

I like you Poland. I went for vacation when I was young and everyone was nice. Good food too. Nice churches.

nice go for it

Wait really? I did not study the far ancient history in school, only going back to the 1300's. Did the myans treasure containers? I really do not know. Please enlighten me fellow burger.