Young nazi Germans run (accidentally) over student from Egypt

Then proceed to mock her for being in Germany as she lies dying in the street:
>About a week later, the shocking details were revealed by a young witness of the accident, who said that the car that ran over the student stopped nearby before two male passengers got out while the driver stayed in the vehicle.

>The men allegedly told the dying woman that she should “f*ck off back to [her] own country,”“then you won’t get run over.” They also reportedly called her a “f*cking asylum seeker.”

>“I know you don’t have streets where you come from, but in Germany you need to look where you are going,”

Other urls found in this thread:

lr-online.de/regionen/cottbus/Drama-vor-der-Stadthalle;art1049,5957419
rt.com/news/386509-germany-accident-racism-refugees/
polizei.brandenburg.de/pressemeldung/zeugen-eines-verkehrsunfalls-gesucht/601166
polizei.brandenburg.de/pressemeldung/den-schweren-verletzungen-erlegen/602310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is truly fantastic. If only I had been there in person to see it.

More bullshit from the zio media
They're busting their guts trying to get race wars going planet-wide

I bet she was raped and attacked and they were trying to help her. They're only taking the blame of something they didn't do.

I'm proud

award them the iron cross

>later that day they proceeded to burn down the weekly asylum shelter

zionist propaganda. never happened

warms my heart

wtf i love refugees now

>things that never happened
Either completely made up or Schlomo/Antifa watcha doin

Based. Probably fake news though.

Sounds legit

B A S E D

Actually currently we only know that someone from the girl's group told the police, someone in the car yelled racial slurs at the women after she was hit by the car.

The media just loves stories like "crazy white male Germans kill refugee by car accident and then yell racial slurs against her". What if the judge later find's out that was a lie? Nobody cares. It's like Goebbels once said: "If you throw enough dirt, something's gonna stick."

fuck having laws and borders 'n shit.

post the short URL faggot
if this was legit it would've been all over German news for one week straight

holy fuck I was there

>allegedly

Germans you have redeemed yourself

>post the short URL faggot
lr-online.de/regionen/cottbus/Drama-vor-der-Stadthalle;art1049,5957419

rt.com/news/386509-germany-accident-racism-refugees/

Has the Hans finally recovered his awareness of the impure leeches in it's country?

>hit someone
>don't immediately stop, call police and ambulance, secure the perimeter, carry out first aid and fill out all the necessary insurance forms
That just doesn't sound very german.

Noch ein mal, bitte!

:^)

you never did drunk driving before?

>small group of Germans respond to their homeland being raped
>large group of musoolmen go on raping spree

I wonder which one will get more columns and tv time.

No.

going full out trying to guilt trip germans with shit that never happened.

wtf I love the media now. Are they /ourguy/?

LOL XD AHAHAHAHAHAH OFL ULTIMATE KEK
SUCH A GOOD BANTER WRONG UPSIDE DOWN, MATE
>naah I#m not offfended at all

>Nothing of value was lost
How is the car? Was it damaged?

wessifotze, antworte doch nicht zu dingen die du und dein dummes globalistisch-kapitalistisches schrumpfhirn nicht verstehen können
>oissflische

>files report a week later
Fake news. Never happened.

OY VALLAH! IT'S ANOTHER HARAM SCENE!

Germany will cease to exist within 2060:

Trump's a zionist

Duh? The overwhelming majority of public leaders in most nations are.

top lads

Unbearably fake news.

Probably fake. I'm not getting my hopes up that there is hope for Germany.

>“I know you don’t have streets where you come from, but in Germany you need to look where you are going,”

Ich kann deinen Fliesentisch und deine selbstgedrehten Zigaretten und diesen komischen Drückaschenbecher drauf förmlich vor mir sehen.

it was turks

Wish it was true.

the only believable part of the story is that an immigrant would flagrantly ignore the laws and common sense of the nation they're invading.
>im a special snowflake, i can go where i please, just drive around me

It didn't happen, but I wish it did.

hah kike media are afraid of the polls showing a massive surge in anti semitism in america

i guess pewdiepie really is helping and i just thought he was an annoying faggot my kids watched

This is a false flag you idiots

Kek

The article says that the leader of her drama club convinced her to openly talk about the accident. It just so happens that her drama teacher also premiered with a new play last Saturday. And it coincidentally is about a scenario where European refugees have to flee from war to Egypt!

What a strange turn of events! Really activates your almonds...

>the only witness hasn't seen the accident nor report it to the police
>she talked about it with the audience during a debut theater show she is participating in
pic related is the victim
doesn't even look like a shitskin
not surprising it hasn't hit mainstream considering it smells like a lot of bollox

no they're trying to demoralize whites and put them into a corner where they die without fighting. nobody on earth can survive a race war with whites. they'll kill every mudslime until there's none in the world along with all the other shitskins. they want whites to die without a fight

>rt
Gonna have to do better than that.

>i guess pewdiepie really is helping and i just thought he was an annoying faggot my kids watched
I've been watching him recently. His older videos are trash, and his newer videos are just something to play in the background. But he's pretty much teaching millions of kids that the media is full of shit, and that it's okay to make off-colored jokes.

His girlfriend has a channel that essentially teaches girls to be girls instead of trying to be men with tits.

Reason has a foothold on the younger generations. Just need to keep climbing out of this fucking pit we've been in for nearly 30 years.

ADE MEIN LIEBES SHATZELEIN! ADE! ADE! ADE!

Sup Forums is full of effeminate little dudebros who aren't man enough to get white women so they worship minority women and eventually they fuck them every once in a while. So Sup Forums will be very upset at this recent development of a minority slut being mistreated on the street.

>>“I know you don’t have streets where you come from, but in Germany you need to look where you are going,”

Here are the official Police statements:

polizei.brandenburg.de/pressemeldung/zeugen-eines-verkehrsunfalls-gesucht/601166

>suddenly stepped into traffic out of a group of people
>police is looking for witnesses

polizei.brandenburg.de/pressemeldung/den-schweren-verletzungen-erlegen/602310

>she died four days later
>traffic accident

The (((German Media))) and the left would be all over this if it was anything more than a traffic accident.

Reverse peace truck? Interesting idea.

>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck
>they fuck
they fuck

YOU COULDNT BE MORE WRONG KIDDO

you hate egyptian?

good

This is the wrong kind of backbone, you fucking German cucks. It's cheap and easy to mock a dying girl you just ran over, wow, what a personal risk you took there! Worse, it's ISIS tier behavior. Try actually fighting to save your country instead. What a bunch of useless cowards.
>the eternal kraut, everyone

Sadly this is just another case of holocaust syndrome. Kikes lying about shit that never happened although it would've been cool if it did

SHE WAZ RUN OVER N SHIET