BG-MKD Union

>same language
>same genetics
>same faith

Give me one reason why this shouldnt become reality and Ill leave this board forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Greek_Independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are the Nigger of Europe
>Go back DATAMINER FAGGOT

TARTAR

1/3 of Fyrom is Muslim, no thank you.

Yes, this would be a great thing for thing for the Balkans, considering you are the same people.

The Muslim part is given to us

>le union
That's not going to be accepted by us, pal why would we sacrifice renaming the oldest country which has never changed its name to this day for ~30k sq km. If we are going to have Macedonia in our borders it's still going to be Bulgaria fuck that federation bullshit.

I never thought of post-communist Albania (or Kosovo, for that matter) as Muslim countries.

No it will be completely burned to the ground and then turned into a minefield so your "people" never cross again on this side.

Population exchanges are your friend. Remove all Albanians.

A Bulgarian - Macedonian reunion would be a great thing in this globalized world. Would be a shame if it didn't happen.

Yes, at the start, it would be tough for Bulgarians, as they are 3x richer than Macedonians, but the people would be okay with it in the name of brotherly love. A merger would be beneficial in the long term considering the increased work force and becoming bigger players internationally. Of course, it is also risky, as if Bulgaria takes on too many "hardcore macedonians," we would be divided and not united. But I think ultimately, when the Macedonians see that they are literally the same as Bulgarians in every way, hardcore Macedonism will die down.

If I'm Macedonian, I am begging for this to happen as it means my instant entrance into the EU

this. based albro

>Bulgaria
You should abandon that ugly turkic tribename which you have nothing to do with genetically, racially or culturally.

>albro
Have fun with Albania as a neighbouring country

i'm okay with this

This is an option, yes.

A preferable option is to just have all the Albanians is Macedonia move to Kosovo.

One thing is certain, Serbs will need to go back to Serbia.

Give me one reason my country shouldn't annex all of Europe, Canada, Austrailia and New Zealand, ban Islam, sterilize everyone world wide under 92 IQ, and mandate the teaching of English in every school from day 1 and continuously through university, that isn't an appeal to emotion or some amorphous sense of right and wrong?

Checked

You should be happy, no more history stealing. Also, pls gib Kavala back :(

Because US are the ones literally funding ISIS. And you are run by kikes.

>back

No we aren't

Stop taking Sup Forums memes for reality

We have a special letter to pronounce it, we like it very much, thank you.

>what is Bucarest treaty?

Based bŃŠlgarians using Thracian sounds

meant for

>held it for a little while
>yours
hmmmm

>justifying anything to a western cuck
I see now why pol has a gayish reputation

The greeks stole parts of thrace after second balkan war and first world war so if we renamed our country to "Thrace" or "Trakia" the idiots would probably veto any entry into any treaty

>stole

Back off, that is our clay.

Ok, we lost it in a war we started because the serbs betrayed the deal to hand over all of Macedonia. However you can't disagree we have as much claims to Thrace as you do. Solun is a whole another topic as it's never been captured by us.

Why? They were fucking boss.

no it isn't, leave it, we have waged wars for it, but leave it as it's shit and we don't need it

just fucking leave it

*blocks your path*

>betrayed the deal
And you betrayed YOUR deal to provide troops to enforce Serbian claims in the Adriatic coast

This my friend with the best flag on Earth ....

Bulgaria is full of gypsy fucks. Your language is shit. Your history is shit. Your people are shit. Fuck off. The Balkans are the niggers of Europe and we ALL go under that category. Might as well commit mass suicide.

Bulgaria has no historical or ethnic claim to Thrace lol

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

This so much.....

Macedonia is actually richer than you.

You agree on Serbian partition if they start shit over FYROM? We'll give you land, Kosovo to Albania, Independence to Vojvodina (or give it to Hungary if they agree to participate) and we'll take Pirot. Deals?

t. Srboje Falseflagovic

>tatar fantasies

Quite a negative mentality you have. Also, speak for yourself.

Balkan as a whole is not shit. Your country, as well as Serbia and Albania are. But Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Greece (although broke) and Hungary are quite nice.

>one of the oldest country names to date that remain unchanged

Your country isnt even yours anymore.

We don't and you'll cave under our pressure so no deal

We speak the same language, you share genes with us, you steal our history and you tell us our language and people are shit? This has to be a joke. Seek medical attention.

>tatar fantasies

every time you pulled your dirty tatar hand on serbia you lost, what makes you so certain you won't loose this time again?

also, my point was is that serbs don't need macedonia you can have it, just fucking go away

This
Yesterday make journalist was in Bulgaria going "Hjelp Tatars pls Hjelp"

Who even mentioned you? All we have to do is wait for ur poor country to collapse and we'll annex everything up to Solun. Stay mad crypto turk

Thrace has been Bulgarian for 1000 years. Not to mention that Bulgarians are the most closely related to Thracians.

"""Macedonia"""

Shill thread

Macedonia is richer than Serbia. Top kek. Didn't know this, but not surprised.

Top kek

Brotherly love in Balkan. Holly KEK

1v1 we rape serbia. Its just a proven fact.

>every time
someone doesn't know history.

?
Theres not a single time we lost

>same language
With the Russians too, so what?
>share genes with us
Last time I checked fyromlads weren't tatars
>our language and people are shit
They are
lmao, you'll have to wait for more than a decade to even reach us and that is IF we stay the same way we did
ahem

>you lost

Kek. Serbs are masters in the art of the backstab. But always lose anyways. Just look at the state of the country today.

hello, rational people of Sup Forums

Well last time I checked northern greeks were Bulgarian too, broke ass nigger

Cause of 2020. RIP whites.

Reach what, your debt rates and weekly strikes? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

An alternate Bulgaro-Macedonian flag. It can be used in Macedonia during the transitional period to appease nationalists. After the transitional period, it will be changed to the one above

that empire tho

Do you like feet, pol?

>northern greeks were Bulgarian
keep projecting Tatarov
Our first-worldness salty tatar

Why not create a Bulgaria that actually includes macadamia and Greece? With the combined markets maybe they could become strong enough to hold the front against the jihadi scum

>create a Bulgaria
*create a Greece
FTFY

>broke ass nigger
see: 3/10 for effort

No. Greeks are turks

Projecting? Dream on

What does it matter when one is on upswing and the other one on a downswing?

>football hoolingan banter
>proof
So this is the power of Bulgarian autism
And Turks have achieved way more than Tatars ever have

This.

Macedonians don't like Bulgarians much in the first place. this is more of a circlejerk than anything else. and Greece has had as much conflict with Bulgaria as with the 'jihadi scum', our relations have been good just since the end of communism, you need more time for that. the EU is good enough

Somalia has higher GDP growth rate too.......
wow Greece btfo........

>half of my country doesnt want to be called greek
>its all banter m8
Fuck off island turk

>literal t*rk shitposting

Dont you have a caliphate to live in? Go back to your desert land.

Greece was given a historic chance of relevance and Byzantine restoration in 1918-21 and they blew it. Just divide it up between other nations or empty it as a nature reserve or something.

That's Olympiakos mocking PAOK though
It's not Northern Greece not wanting to be Greek
You're really fucking retarded aren't you?

Great comparison there, if I'd compare any country to greece it'd be Somalia

Ethiopia is also on an 'upswing', at a far greater rate than you. This must make them superior.

>Bulgaria has no historical or ethnic claim to Thrace lol
what a fucking retard

>says the country that has been under Turkish contol for WAY longer and has WAY more Turks
>can't even post a proper smug pepe
For shame

This

>Doesn't check flag
Oh, user....

why are you biting the bait so hard

the Sevres gains were nothing like a Byzantine restoration. even then, our recent history has been one of territorial gain (not loss unlike a certain other country hehe). I guess I should take my own advice though. either way, I can't complain

OK

>biting the bait
lmao
I don't see any Bulgarians around :^)
So much for dve moreta

Unfortunately for you it is no longer 2013. Good try though

Unlike the greeks, we kicked your asses out when we freed ourselves.

most of those Bulgarians left for Bulgaria after the Balkan Wars and with the treaty of Neuilly. the others who identified as Macedonians left for Yugoslavia after the Civil War

are you going to give us Melnik and the Black Sea coast any time soon or are you going to keep jerking about how great Bulgaria is, anyway?

OK

>Unlike the greeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Greek_Independence
>we freed ourselves
*Russia freed you
FTFY

OK ;)

You don't have the power.