Freeing a slave woman to get a wife?

I think I might have found the solution. You buy a roundtrip ticket to a country that practices slavery. Find a decent specimen of the female variety. Buy her free on the condition that she marries you. Maybe stay in the backwoods for a few weeks and fuck the shit out of her so she starts to like you. Then you bring her back home or wherever you intend to settle. You're doing her a favor by buying her free. You can't guarantee that she stays with you or doesn't turn into a total slut of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Slavery_Index#Global_Slavery_Index_2014
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares. Fuck off shitskin

Just pick a destination.

Country and total number of slaves today, the top ten in pic related.

Full list here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Slavery_Index#Global_Slavery_Index_2014

I'm white.

Slavery is concidered immoral in most parts of the world,
and I doubt a Swede can rape a woman into.......wait.....scratch that,
A Swede can definitely rape a women into liking him.

>Slavery is concidered immoral in most parts of the world
source? I highly doubt it.
>rape
I didn't say rape. Maybe it's better to buy a woman from a family that arranges marriages. It was just an idea, I think I heard it from Roosh V if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe you can even marry such a woman for free, I don't know.

any ideas about this?

What was your point anyway? You're not buying a slave, you're freeing a slave. There is a risk that she will just use you to be freed and later disappear from you. But these are probably much more submissive women than our feminists, so maybe she will be grateful that you helped her out of her previous situation and will want to live with you.

You are still using her,
she might be grateful for being freed but in the end you abused an advantage you had over someone to have sex with them.
Even if she doesn't see it as horrible, it's still horrible.

Leave it to Sven to look for new ways to bring more niggers into his homeland.

Fuck off shitskin.

>Slave owners impregnate slaves before
>White knights fly them around the world
>Unwanted mongoloids recruited as the next generation for morbid fireworks display

You're not going to tie her up or anything. But yeah maybe she will say she wants to marry you just to be freed. Maybe it's not a good idea. It was just an idea. Also, muh horrible. Fuck women and their fucking rights. They clearly don't know what's best for themselves and actually need to be oppressed to some degree. Chances are a woman who is put in her place is going to be happier than a totally liberated woman, who couldn't make a single good decision if her life depended on it. Woman are like children. I saw a father force a cap onto his little child's head this winter. The child was screaming in protest. Perfect analogy for women. Their opinions are worth fuck all.

OP. Quit running your fantasy life online, ok
And find a mental health professional to listen
We're not paid to indulge you
In any case, I doubt you have the equipment to fulfill your fantasies

>>Slave owners impregnate slaves before
Maybe either buy a prepubescent girl and wait, or check if her hymen is intact, or marry a woman through arranged marriage.

>implying slave girls aren't spoiled by their unskilled captors
Only the elites get high quality and that's because those are kidnapped from developed countries.

Every part of your plan is moronic and destined for failure. You would be better off learning a middle eastern language, converting to islam and using your great wealth to gain pious friends who will let you marry their daughters who have worn a trashbag for 90% of their life.

>or marry a woman through arranged marriage.
that's the only valuable thing you said. And only if you know the family.

fuck off, your post contributed zero. many men on Sup Forums struggle with women, and many young white men in the West in general struggle with women. This is just an idea I'm putting out there. If you have no arguments you can fuck off.

I have an unrelated question for you. I have never had sex with a white woman. I'm pretty low class, and I don't like lying, so I've had some stumbling blocks. I'm an American mutt, but if I tanned and grew out my patchy beard, do you think I could pull something in Sweden? Do they just like the look, or would I have to lie and talk
a lot about that I'm muslim?

I'm obsessed with the idea of having sex with a white woman, even just once. I don't know why but it seems important. I can't bring myself to buy a hooker. Women usually lose interest in me(get bored or offended) by the second or third date(free meal).

>>implying slave girls aren't spoiled by their unskilled captors
Are you sure about this? Did you look at the numbers I posted? We're talking an entire class of the society comprised of slaves. Surely they have parents and siblings like anyone.

>Russia
>that much slaves
How to acquire qt russian slave gf?

I have no idea

I really don't know. I thought Russia was relatively developed so I didn't picture slave markets openly in the squares. Maybe it's a black market thing, prostitutes who are kept as slaves by the pimps. I don't know. Or if they have actual slaves laying railroads and cutting timber and shit in Siberia. Maybe some Russian on here knows.

>inb4 the swede gets a package deal and then gets raped by jamal instead

Just buy a wife from a family that practices arranged marriage like I did.
>Slavery is concidered immoral in most parts of the world,
Slavery is the owning of a person. Cunts aren't people, they're property.

>buy a prepubescent girl and wait
Why wait?

>Just buy a wife from a family that practices arranged marriage like I did.
How and where did you do this? Did it last? How much did you pay? Did you have to convert to Islam? Did you have to meet a lot with her whole family? Do you have a lot of responsibilities towards her family now?

>Why wait?
In Sweden it would be illegal, age of consent is 15, which means an age where most women have already fucked around a lot. Other than that I'm not sure it would be enjoyable for either the girl or the man.

Just find a girl that is in an abusive relationship and help her leave. She'll stay with you forever.

>Sven is saying it's easier to buy a slave to find a wife than talking to girls
>mfw

The one thing I'm happy about in India is that this is still a conservative society with arranged marriages. There is literally a separate section in newspapers where people advertise themselves to be married. Plus most women leave their jobs after having children so they remain faithful to avoid being turned out on the street. Our laws aren't 50% shit taken away at the moment and the Supreme Court recently fixed max alimony at 25% of husband's income.

I've not even graduated college yet but because I have got good job prospects and am from a high caste I'm receiving marriage offers from 8/10 and 9/10 qts. Now I'm beta as fuck and socially inept so this makes me insanely happy inside. The only question right now for me is whether I want a working wife or a housewife. Any thoughts on that, anons? My income will be more than enough to sustain both me and my parents.

Maybe lose some weight and go outside

>How and where did you do this?
I asked her father permission to court her and was accepted and over several years got closer to her and her family and eventually married her. And here, in AMERICA.
>How much did you pay?
Several thousand $ in gold.
>Did you have to convert to Islam?
Her family isn't religious.
>whether I want a working wife or a housewife.
The question of "do I want my children to be neglected or not?" should not be a question.

I can assure you those numbers are inaccurate.
There are way more slaves here, specially in rural lands, they are forced to farm and to live in a shed.

I meant before having children. We're not going to pop them out as soon as we're married. After the first child she's staying home. I was asking for the period before having my first child. Should she work or not?

I cant decide, a shit tier white - slav or shit tier asian - thai.

>tfw families pay tens of thousands of dollars of dollars for men to marry their daughters here

Not a Russian, but you don't need to go to Russia to find a girl. Just go to a city and ask around strip clubs. Used to work a cab for some mafia-types driving their girls to clubs. They get offered 'jobs' in the states doing whatever and they're usually pretty qt-most of them even have legitimate paperwork because they get brought over, then they have to pay the person who financed it 90% for five years until they're worn out. Honestly they're not even bothered by it since spending 5 years as a stripper getting felt up by drunks is better than being in home country kek.

> (OP)

>Unwanted mongoloids recruited as the next generation for morbid fireworks display
Nice to see you know your own history, faggot

I think we should have financial based servitude to pay off debts. I keep loaning fine girls cash and get little in return.

>We're not going to pop them out as soon as we're married.
Why not?
Shit, that's fucked. Why would you even have daughters of you gotta pay to get rid of them?

How much does it cost to free one of them? Are there any hot women among the slaves? Do you ever hear about anybody buying free a slave?

bump

>India
>tfw no Catholic qt from Goa.