Is the Left winning the culture war in the West? Does the 13-17-year-old demographic take this stuff seriously?

Is the Left winning the culture war in the West? Does the 13-17-year-old demographic take this stuff seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

superdataresearch.com/market-data/gaming-video-content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

superdataresearch.com/market-data/gaming-video-content/

tl;dr: no because they're too busy watching video game streams

This video had 60000 downvotes

Stop shilling you FAGGOT

Jews 100% control our (((culture))). Every single female has a nose piercing here. I'm not sure if they're even allowed to not have one. I'm not exaggerating. I can't find a female under thirty with an unpierced nose.

What the fuck is a "flirty wood sprite"? Some kind deviantart/tumblr bullshit?

Fpbp

can't stand that nignog culture, tatoos, piercings, all the stupid shit taken from nigs

ever talked to people younger than you? then you would know that they hate this, or don't give a shit about it.

Why does Gen Z get an automatic free pass? They can do ANYTHING degenerate they want, and they'll still be hailed as "THE MOST CONSERVATIVE GENERATION". What a tragic joke.

Maybe because they're not actually conservative and it's a huge Sup Forums meme? You really think a generation that's half white here in the United States is going to do anything?

It does seem like youth in France are waking up though.

Obvious shill thread.
>Bill Nye the SJW guy
If you had actually been paying attention, you'd have known that this was covered Monday.
You should fail the course.

Eh, the normies and chads at my highschool are all pretty redpilled, the weird kids into computers and theater are all hardcore shitlibs, the black kids don't have much of a position on anything other than wanting gibs.

>You really think a generation that's half white here in the United States is going to do anything?

That's what makes them conservative. They're surrounded by muds.

NOBUMP for DATAMINE THREADS

If you had asked this question about five years ago the answer would have been yes. Things are backfiring on them at an accelerated rate and the left hasn't produced anything of quality since the 80s (notice it's been remakes and copies about since then).

Conservatives still have a very long road ahead to bring a competitive media platform to bear (not withstanding that the major barrier appears to be getting their projects financed and produced without some sort of liberal watering down or sabotage.) Once conservative media is produced should it be of quality it will shift the pendulum ever further right. But that's at least two decades away.

>Does the 13-17-year-old demographic take this stuff seriously?

Yes and no. The retards with the newest iphones and a snapchat account don't really care but they support anything leftist because their hipster parents do. The other half comprised of edgy meme lords laughs at it and heils hitler to trigger people.

I'm still in school so I see this stuff in person.

There's a mass exodus and repudiation of leftists cuck bullshit in the West. They pushed too far and too crazy -- ergo, Trump.

>user admits to being 13-17 years old and still in school

I know it's just a Sup Forums circlejerk meme, but it bothers me. That they can do whatever they want and they are protected from criticism because internet people decided that they are "conservative" no matter what they do.

>be in local mall
>some 10 year old fat kid runs by
>notice his shirt has some lgbt acceptance shit on it

No we are doomed we have to go back you could've prevented this

that kid will rebel the second he hits puberty. if he doesn't he was a lost cause anyway

A lot of people in the UK refer to college as school.

>rebel

Once he discovers the joys of anal sex, he'll be converted for life.

What a lot of people don't consider is that a large amount of people, especially teenagers, are really apolitical and will most likely regurgitate the most current popular opinion.

This is both good and bad. It's bad because a lot youths are going to be liberal by default. It's good because they have no real allegiance to the ideology and will flip the second anything else is mainstream.

I don't know but i honestly hope not.

They've been winning since the mid 90s.
Since the 2010's they've ramped up their efforts thinking that they'd have total hegemony over culture.
It would seem as though it was too much too fast though. GG started showing people that something was going on.

No young people now are all Trumpy

(((they))) want us to stop breeding while the goddamn Muslims shit out a new brood every 9 months. Fuck that.

Nope, the dawn of streaming and choice in media, along with the proliferation of new online news sources means that youth are no longer all force fed the same shit

What can even be called mainstream when everything is open to everyone. This is why right wing politics are rising around the world, as anyone with a set of beliefs has a platform to share them with, leaving the left wing media unable to cope with the rising tide of nationalism and populism

This. Everyone keep an eye out for Death Camps of Tolerance (tm). That's when we know it's gone too far.

>Is the Left winning the culture war
Apparently not.
Even sell out critics can't change oublic opinion anymore. The pendulum is swinging back.

no.
Thank God no.

>60000 dislikes
>winning