American media is fucking disgusting

Do you Americans realise how creepy your media is? How fucking bizarre it is that millions in your country get their political news and views from fucking comedians?

twitter.com/Only4RM/status/857782239513411585/video/1

>it's a yurpoors can't stop thinking about america episode

>get their political news and views from fucking comedians
Their country is run by a reality TV star, so it all works out

>How fucking bizarre it is that millions in your country get their political news and views from fucking comedians?
It's scary and it's a really complex question to answer. But tl;dr, kids are just fucking retarded and we're living in the age of the manchild.

>Eurofags get their news from Achmed unloading an uzi in the marketplace

Could be worse.

>How fucking bizarre it is that millions in your country get their political news and views from fucking comedians?
I imagine most of them are very young.
Hopefully it works like a gateway towards real news like it did to me 10 years ago when I watched the daily show.

>when your country is run by an agency that is constantly trying to ruin the world since the 70's, but it is ok since you elected a former reality tv star as your """"head of state""""

hehe stupid yuroppor care about politics that leaves them with the shitheaps that we create

>lol Barack is getting $400,000 for "speeches" from Wall Street but it's all good mang
>this definitely isn't a legal means of transferring money to their puppet in return for favours in the last 8 years, you racist

>real news
Real news are just as full of shit but they're also not funny.

I wasn't really criticising you guys as much as I was criticising the conditioning of your country to accept that this is how mainstream media should be. Those at the top have created a situation whereby comedians are the authority on political commentary and even mood of the country.

>being this upset
did you feed your refugees yet, Hans?

Are you implying Trump isn't way more corrupt?

>comedy show existing means it's the only source of news readily available
??

lol oh jesus

Don't worry fellow uropoor, the American's country is run by MOSSAD and he has to deal with it because of the gorrillions

>meanwhile in Europistan

Who's more corrupt, a man who's part of the corrupt system or a man who's trying to fight (and losing) against the corrupt system?

News in general over there seems to be fucked. You've got CNN on the left that pedal an obvious left agenda and Fox News on the right that are like a Simpsons parody of right wing punditry. I'm very thankful for BBC News really, despite how many cucks say it's biased.

the better question is, how many mongrel children did you create and left behind for your state to take care of Juan Tyrone ?

>obama is shown to be a huge hypocrit and just like any other shitbag politician
>B-BUT DRUMPF
top lel m8

oh wait, until your country get their political views from radical right wing muslims.

I'll fucking take some comedians over those goat-fucking, self-righteous, racist, murderous scum. As long as it's not some of the liberal comedians who aim to be mainly political, because they tend to have a fucking hard-on for defending muslims.

>pretty much every former president has made a fortune in "talks", regardless of the country
>b-but obama
lmao

Interesting question, Fritz Ibn Abdulaziz
Why don't you ask your local Imam.

No. Is this bait? I just have a problem with the hypocrisy. Trevor Noah's jobs these days is to scrutinise everything Trump does and then tell his viewers how they should feel about it. But in the video in the OP he gives Obama a pass for blatant corruption. That's what's so creepy about American media. There's not even an attempt to hide the bias.

I find it really weird how scared people are of seeing people of other religions pray. Or religious gear that isn't a cross round someone's neck or a dog collar. I don't see any difference between someone dunking a baby in water in the name of an imaginary person and meditating in a specific direction a few times a day in the name of an imaginary person. Both are fucking weird but essentially harmless.

>I'm very thankful for BBC News really
It's better than CNN but come on son. It's pretty liberal

>sworn enemies taking over whole cities in your country
>no problem

>spotted the swede

60%

Trevor Noah is a comedian?

>meanwhile in al-angeles

is that the percent of arab cock that was inside of your mother's mouth?

This has to be bait. Trump was always part of the system. The cabinet is filled with Wall Street shills and Kushner is running the show.

We know it. It's disgusting.
Even worse is how controlled and docile the masses are.

>"refugees welcome" sign holder on full damage control

Idiot

>meanwhile in Los Angeles, California, USA

cucks on left moan that it's owned by the Tories and scared to really criticise them or call them out on their blaming of Labour for the financial collapse, cucks on right moan that it's "blatant pro EU propaganda" cause their stories aren't word-for-word Daily Mail article dictations. Seems to be pretty impartial in my book.

>yuropoor education

>painfully funny american '''''comedian''''' to the right of the frame
>popular current political person on the left of the frame
>HUGE BLOCK YELLOW TEXT RETELLING THE ''''''HILARIOUS''''' politically themed joke by said unfunny ''''''comedian''''''

>american comedy

Yeah I don't get it either. Muslim majority countries are some of the best places in the world so why anyone would freak out about their boring, dying white population being replaced is beyond me.
>b-but turrurists!
Uh, hello? Remember the Crusades?

>people of different religion
>sworn enemies

Spotted the Randy. Don't worry. Twumpy is going to keep you safe and the Iswamists won't get you in Kentucky. I'm lmaoing at your life.

>IMG_2343.png

BBC leans a little left. Sky leans a little right. Channel 4 lean quite a lot to the left.

But it doesn't even compare to America. The personalities and pundits they have on their mainstream news literally tell their audience what to think.

Out of interest, what Muslim majority countries are you referring to?

He showed himself to be a hypocrite on day 1 when he bailed out Wall Street.

no the percentage how white your country is,
stay classy and stay 2rd world Burgerstan. And watch out that your diversity officer doesn't catch you posting on this evil website for nazis.

Now go, shart in your local mart, let rabbi shekelstein mutilate your sons dick and pray to the petrodollar, as long as your empire of sand still stands

Oh yeah, I agree and that's what I'm saying. BBC is a bit leftie (for Britain, so REALLY left wing for America) but generally keeps pretty even in its coverage. Sky is a bit ropey but OK. Channel 4 shows its hand too much. But all fine in comparison to America.

>I'm lmaoing at your life.

>coming from a swede
kek

Islam isn't harmless at all. That's retarded. Religion should be something practiced at home or in a place of worship. Otherwise keep it to yourself.

he's meming you fucking twat

>damage control
cry more Abdul Schwartz

There's a middle ground between allowing women to wear burkhas in any situation and not expecting any integration so you get slums of houses with 10 family members in each one and being disgusted at the sight of any person praying to a God you don't believe in. If someone wants to be close to God, whether it be in a church, their own home or on the street somewhere, it's fine by me. It's called being free. Maybe America should try it...

this isn't media you dumbshit this is a comedy show like colbert and john stewart

>mfw all the yurocucks itt got absolutely rekt

>In Soviet Russia gets its views from you!

kys yakov

>i run out of arguments and diet coke, hence i call something damage control

refill your 50 gallon soda cup and come back with something with substance

"""""comedy""""""

>stay classy and stay 2rd world Burgerstan. And watch out that your diversity officer doesn't catch you posting on this evil website for nazis.

Now go, shart in your local mart, let rabbi shekelstein mutilate your sons dick and pray to the petrodollar, as long as your empire of sand still stands

>substance

lol

>comedy

just how do you get to be this void of sarcasm?

be european

Not John Stewart is bland as fuck.

Oh I knew he was being sarcastic, I was just poking the bear to see what he actually knows about the Middle East and confirm he's the typical American cuck that browses this website

Pic related is the only person I trust to handle politics. He maintains an unbiased approach.

It's an attempt to brainwash the country. By giving out information through everyman comedians and household names, the American public is more willing to accept any news whatsoever. Then everyone else follows suit.

What a 56% thread

you sure owned me buddy, but watch your health we wouldn't want you to die from a cardiac arrest caused by your healthy fast food diet

Hmm, oh yeah sure, for sure.

GLOOOOMMPFFF

What are you talking about? He's really able to see both sides of an issue.

>absolutely curb stomped
>b-burger!
kek

>it's a "europoor doesn't understand that the president is just a figurehead position and ultimately has very little power compared to the deep state and legislative branch" post

>Americans ITT defending American media
>taking criticism of it as a personal insult

Are you that lobotomised?

It's not really that complicated to answer. You just have to be over the age of ten, and maybe pay attention to things around you.

What happened was everyone knew the news agencies were fucking shit and then Jon Stewart came around and he gave you decent political news and you couldn't trust the newcasters anyway so why not just watch a comedian?

Now Stewart is gone and all the night show hosts are carbon copies of his political act even shows that weren't about politics before.

Americans, you can trust me.
I make you laugh.
Listen closely now,
We
Must
Destroy
DRENGTUMP

Obama isn't president.

only trust fund kids and the elderly watch american media. the rest of americans are too busy working 12 hours a day to afford their 1 room apartments and car payments.

>it's okay when Obama does it episode

True that fellow Redpiller! Have you by chance sent in your daily donation to the Donald Trump Reelection Campaign? With that money daddy can surely uncuck the entire middle east with bombs!

>all these poor non-jewish americans ITT defending their multicultural dystopian hellhole
LOL

Why are libtards such corporate whores user?

BBC had a government mandate to remain impartial. When someone says something like "Donald Trump is saying things that are factually untrue," that doesn't make them left wing. That makes them accurate.

This is what happens when you put fluoride in the tap water.

Lefties who watch this shit are.

Based President Harry S. Truman.

Are you incapable of arguing like an adult? This thread was made asking about people getting political views in America through comedians and suddenly people started talking about Muslims, which has NOTHING to do with the OP topic. Why do any of you get so defensive over a simple conversation? Seems you have the mind of children.

>spotted Abdallah

>government mandate to remain impartial
Do you even read what you write? GOVERNMENT mandate to be IMPARTIAL. When reporting foreign news BBC always sides with the current government. It has a mandate to be impartial that way.

Honestly America is only slightly worse than Europe as far as this shit is concerned.
I mean look at Berlusconi for example.

I was trying to treat you like an adult but you choose to try really hard to fit in. I've been in this shithole since 2007 but sometimes I think there's still hope for actual level headedness but I guess not.
Have fun replying to me again or whatever.

Sorry dude, don't blow up

Your hope in humanity broke when things didn't go your way in a political thread on Sup Forums?

Obama got a free run from these guys when he was president.

>europeans itt happy that their countries are turning into africa

>upset

No one said that? It's a thread about American media, defensive fags with no arguments just started moving goalposts.

>lol what Obama is doing might be wrong but at least he's not Trump
Can these hacks go 5 minutes without mentioning Trump?

>ugh fuck trump and fuck the usa and welcome abdullah mgombo

You can see in who thy invite onto their panel shows, Question Time for example, that they're not really impartial on subjects like brexit.

Obamas administration wasn't an incompetent clusterfuck either